JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Champagnesalvi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
id be surprised as shit if mine gets here by Monday.I clarified he was saying 3/29 and not 4/29. I’m betting on mid April at the earliest. I just found out about the brochure discount so I wouldn’t mind if it waited until I got that.
I’m still waiting for mine hopefully I receive it in time

Advertisement

DCloss

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Sarge Green
Placed my order a few weeks ago for my first Wrangler. Thought I'd share progress so far in case it helps add clarity for others:

21 JLU Sport S
Auto
I-4 Turbo with ESS
Metallic Granite
Hard Top
Tech Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group

----- Progress ----
Ordered on 3/12
Vin/Von on 3/14
Estimated Ship date 3/19

As far as I know it still has not shipped (3/25). on 3/22, Jeep Chat said "I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes."
--------------------

In my head, I had chalked up the delay to some final QA issue (paint, seals). Conversations in this thread also point to electronics shortages affecting the advanced safety group, but the Jeep Chat status seems to imply the car is assembled and past the point where a parts shortage would have affected. If anyone has insight, I'm all ears.

P.S. - Thanks to this group, found a dealer and discounts that enabled a (so far) super easy purchase with great savings. Thanks.

P.P.S. - HIGHLY reccomend Leon Travis @ Criswell (text or call at (202) 557-0032) in Gathersburg, MD. I saved 7% off invoice and completed order in three emails. Almost as easy as ordering a pizza with no negotiating. I'll post full story and reccomendation to Dealer forum after I pick up the Jeep.
Also in Baltimore, also ordered from Criswell :)

Got a note yesterday from them saying my build is IN and ready for me to take delivery. Literally a month earlier than I hoped! The lease on my 2018 JLU Sahara isn't even up until late April...

JLU 80th
Sarge Green
2.0 auto
Premium Audio (std w/80th)
Tech
LED
Cold
Safety
Premium Soft Top
Remote Proximity

Ordered: 3/6
VIN: 3/10
Shipped: 3/19
At Dealer: 3/24

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
I'm in the same exact boat. Same day order :-(
Damn man, I'm sorry. What type did you order? I figure mine is taking forever because it's a manual 2 door which is like the lowest priority manufacturing order wise lol.

Julz

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Camaro & have a Willy on order.
Damn man, I'm sorry. What type did you order? I figure mine is taking forever because it's a manual 2 door which is like the lowest priority manufacturing order wise lol.
I ordered a Willy's package, Firecracker red, Skytop & sound package, convenience & cold weather. I have my VIN and D1 status from my dealer. He has had that since 3/11. Estimated deliver early April. So as like everyone else I sit and wait! I really wonder what their method to their madness is for putting things on the line.
I saw that the manual was on hold for a while due to a chip, did they release that?

Sponsored

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
ordered my JLUR on 3/10 the tracking on here didn't show anything , but Jeep Chat told me this today

"Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

anybody know what that even means or how long it takes from this point to ship?

bummed as my dealer told me last week that it had an estimated ship date of 3/25

It's all good, I didn't really expect it until late April early May, but would have been nice if it was ready today;)

Jeepguy1733

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Am I doing this wrong? I don’t see anything on here but I just had my dealer look it up and he said I was D1. Or is that what they say to everyone? Just a little confused. Ordered 2 weeks ago and got a VIN a couple days later

4father

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroBlue Willys
ordered my JLUR on 3/10 the tracking on here didn't show anything , but Jeep Chat told me this today

"Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

anybody know what that even means or how long it takes from this point to ship?

bummed as my dealer told me last week that it had an estimated ship date of 3/25

It's all good, I didn't really expect it until late April early May, but would have been nice if it was ready today;)
Sounds like you're in D1 status. It can take 1 week to months... There is no real rhyme or reason to it. I was in D1 for a little over a month.

Last edited:

4father

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroBlue Willys
Am I doing this wrong? I don’t see anything on here but I just had my dealer look it up and he said I was D1. Or is that what they say to everyone? Just a little confused. Ordered 2 weeks ago and got a VIN a couple days later
You won't get anything until it's passed D1 status. Once I got into "I" status my build sheet showed up

Sponsored

Jeepguy1733

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
You won't get anything until it's passed D1 status. Once I got into "I" status my build sheet showed up

I appreciate it. I’m not getting too fired up until at least a month and then I will probably be bothering the dealer every other day

TACO4ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
id be surprised as shit if mine gets here by Monday.I clarified he was saying 3/29 and not 4/29. I’m betting on mid April at the earliest. I just found out about the brochure discount so I wouldn’t mind if it waited until I got that.
Ordered mine same day as you. Dealer said 4 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Order Number 3/22
VIN Number 3/23
Jeep Customer Rep said all of the parts are available and build should begin soon.

TheConquerorWorm

First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
Ordered mine same day as you. Dealer said 4 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Order Number 3/22
VIN Number 3/23
Jeep Customer Rep said all of the parts are available and build should begin soon.
thats basically what they told me yesterday. As long as I have it for summer I’ll be happy.

First Name
Brody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Placed my order a few weeks ago for my first Wrangler. Thought I'd share progress so far in case it helps add clarity for others:

21 JLU Sport S
Auto
I-4 Turbo with ESS
Metallic Granite
Hard Top
Tech Group
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group

----- Progress ----
Ordered on 3/12
Vin/Von on 3/14
Estimated Ship date 3/19

As far as I know it still has not shipped (3/25). on 3/22, Jeep Chat said "I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes."
--------------------

In my head, I had chalked up the delay to some final QA issue (paint, seals). Conversations in this thread also point to electronics shortages affecting the advanced safety group, but the Jeep Chat status seems to imply the car is assembled and past the point where a parts shortage would have affected. If anyone has insight, I'm all ears.

P.S. - Thanks to this group, found a dealer and discounts that enabled a (so far) super easy purchase with great savings. Thanks.

P.P.S. - HIGHLY reccomend Leon Travis @ Criswell (text or call at (202) 557-0032) in Gathersburg, MD. I saved 7% off invoice and completed order in three emails. Almost as easy as ordering a pizza with no negotiating. I'll post full story and reccomendation to Dealer forum after I pick up the Jeep.
Very nice, I ordered my JLUR on 3/14 from Criswell! I heard from Jeep Chat earlier today that it was already in shipment (was built on 3/20) and should arrive between 3/24-3/29. Could be possible that they combined the vehicles in the same shipment causing your delay.

I will give Leon (great guy - straight shooter) a call in the morning to see if he has any additional information.

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
I saw that the manual was on hold for a while due to a chip, did they release that?
I know there was a recall, but I was under the impression that it was fixed with the new line of 2021s? I asked about it today though via Jeep's chat and they said there no known delays in manufacturing.

What does D1 status mean, and how do you find this information out?

Advertisement

Advertisement