Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
For the JL (2-door) Wrangler, if you order the Premium Audio Group, the subwoofer is mounted on the floor behind the rear seat (as opposed to the side in a 4-door). I think the subwoofer is mounted over and covers, or nearly covers, the cargo tub. If this is the case, then you would not need (and should not be able to order) the Mopar Cargo Tub Liner since the subwoofer is in the way. Yet, looking at the March 5, 2021, 2-door order guide, there is no restriction on ordering the Mopar Cargo Tub Liner. Has anyone ordered a 2-door Wrangler with the Premium Audio Group and Mopar Cargo Tub Liner? If so, can you still get access to the cargo tub without unbolting the subwoofer?

Advertisement

48thChamber

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.groundswell-studio.com
Vehicle(s)
93 YJ Wrangler, 2021 Willys JLU O|||||||O
Occupation
Marketing & Creative Director / Web Designer
21 JLU Willys
Manual
Billet Silver
Dual Top
Tech Group
Alpine Audio
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Convenience Group
Trailor Tow Group
LEDs

Ordered on 3/17
Vin/Von on 3/18
Ship date 3/27

Can’t wait!!!

jbennett_418

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR 2019 Subaru WRX STI Limited
Beast! I just sold my STI last year. Same tastes. Haha
Thanks! I love my STI. I couldn't part ways with it though. I’d miss it wayyy too much lol. I did trade in my Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax on the Jeep though. I can live without it though :like:

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Thanks! I love my STI. I couldn't part ways with it though. I’d miss it wayyy too much lol. I did trade in my Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax on the Jeep though. I can live without it though :like:
I had several. I do miss it from time to time for sure. Debating if I should keep my C43 or just go down to just one car, the 4xe.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
2/9 Ordered 2/9
2/11 VIN 2/11
2/24 Paint Stage (Jeep Chat) 2/24
2/25 Build Sheet 2/25
2/27 Sticker 2/27
3/1 Release by Plant for Shipping, ETA has not been provided
3/3 Shipping Stage (Jeep Chat) ETA 3/12-3/26

I contact the dealer yesterday, the dealer said it is scheduled for deliver to be unloaded from the rail on 3/17. The dealer said it usually takes a week to get shipped and by ready for pick up.

The delivery process is going to take longer than the building process. I sold the car that it is going to replace this past Saturday. I may have jumped the gun on selling it but at least have an extra car to drive in the mean time. This give me more time to wait for a potential email or brochure coupon that I requested the day after I ordered.
A few minutes ago, I just got an email random email from US Customer Care about my Jeep. They said my Jeep is going to be delivered the week of April 5th. The email was cc'd to general manager of the dealership I buying it from. A few weeks later than I expected. Hopefully it works out that I get one of those 'brochure' coupons between now and the delivery date. The waiting continues.

Sponsored

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Ordered 1/26
Arrived at dealer 3/23
Picking it up tomorrow....it's been a long 2 months!

jsingh13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS300, 2021 White JLUR 3.6
Ordered 2021 JLUR in White on 03/11, told tooday that it has completed the build process and is in inspection stage right now?? How long before I can expect delivery

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Ordered 2021 JLUR in White on 03/11, told tooday that it has completed the build process and is in inspection stage right now?? How long before I can expect delivery
Before end of April I would guess, I got mine in NJ yesterday after 3 weeks to the day of ordering.

Sponsored

jsore

First Name
James Sorenson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC Trailhawk, '21 392 traded, '24 392 ordered
I Ordered 2021 JLUR in White on 02/17, told two weeks ago it had completed the build process and is in inspection stage, then my calls after that to chat were answered with unit having options installed no shipping eta or sticker. I am not sure what is happening, in my opinion they have been impacted with the semi-conductor shortage and some options can't be finished

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Willys
Sarge Green
3.6 etorque
Auto
All the fixin's including Skytop (less the half doors.)

Ordered Saturday 3/13
Vin Monday 3/15
Build sheet on Crypto - 3/21
Sticker on Crypto - 3/23
Chat says shipping to Dealer 3/16 - 3/30
At Dealer ?
In Driveway ?

Turning in my Cherokee Trailhawk today to same dealer so I'll be without until it arrives. I'll be driving my daughter's Jeep Liberty Classy Clunker or my wife's Mazda until then.

I figure the longer it takes to get my new Wrangler the less wear and tear on it (positive thinker). You people that are waiting 3 plus months are really saving on wear and tear!

jsore

First Name
James Sorenson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC Trailhawk, '21 392 traded, '24 392 ordered
I Ordered 2021 JLUR in White on 02/17, told two weeks ago it had completed the build process and is in inspection stage, then my calls after that to chat were answered with unit having options installed no shipping eta or sticker. I am not sure what is happening, in my opinion they have been impacted with the semi-conductor shortage and some options can't be finished
Update today jeep chat says this stage is going to be 6 weeks which is standard. The days keep getting longer.

TheConquerorWorm

First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
Ordered 3/20
VIN: assigned (obtained 3/24)
Status (current): D1

Est Shipping Date: 3/29 (not even close)
Build Sheet: 3/30
Sticker: None

Build Ordered:
JLUR
3.6L V6
Automatic 8-speed
Sting-Gray
Cloth seats
Proximity Keyless Entry
3-piece Black hardtop
Integrated Off-Road Camera
OWL Off-Road Tires LT285/70R17C