JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
You people getting your Jeep in under three weeks. :clap: Mine was 82 days (10/07--12/28). I got the dreaded "regress", possibly because they ran out of room in the shipping container and decided to not bother building it.

Advertisement

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Car is on dealer's lot - picking up this afternoon. 18 days from order (3/2) to delivey --- would never have expected it to happen this fast.
Wow that is fast! My Jeep was built relatively fast. I got the window sticker on 2/27, but I am still waiting for it to be delivered to the dealership.

jbennett_418

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLUR 2019 Subaru WRX STI Limited
Took delivery of mine today. Ordered 2/23/21. Received VIN 3/11/21 and received the email from the dealer 3/19/21 that it had been delivered. Dealers original time estimate given was 4-6 weeks, potentially 8 weeks depending on shipping. Happy to say it took only 24 days from order to delivery. Well worth the wait too, I love it :)

Sponsored

TheR3dDwarf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Dealers original quote was 5-6 weeks so that brings me up to Easter anyways, but have a bad feeling we'll take our place in line behind all the manuals that got stopped for their software fix. Ah well, so long as it's here before spring fever sets in!
Update from the dealer- Should be shipping soon with any luck. Has been in the "built but getting additional parts installed" status for 3 weeks now. Dealer says it's my headliner and door sills install, not any kind of delay for Safety group chips or getting stuck behind the manuals so should move soon. They have 4 other rubicon builds they are waiting on from a similar time frame as well.

Is it just me or are the minutes on the clock going backwards again like they did in school?

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
I ordered my 2 door, firecracker red Willys on 1/23. I picked it up last week and on Friday it was flat bedded back to the dealership. while driving to work my clutch pedal dropped to the floor. It turns out only being days old the clutch master cylinder crapped the bed. I am only posting this in case others have the same fate, good to see if there is any trends. This has been a beautiful weekend and I was so looking forward to a road trip......

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Took delivery of mine today. Ordered 2/23/21. Received VIN 3/11/21 and received the email from the dealer 3/19/21 that it had been delivered. Dealers original time estimate given was 4-6 weeks, potentially 8 weeks depending on shipping. Happy to say it took only 24 days from order to delivery. Well worth the wait too, I love it :)
Awesome! Grats! Post some pics for us who still wait.

Sponsored

JONPRAC

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jk, 2015 jk, 2020 GC, 2021 JL
I know it’s been awhile. How long did it take you to get yours after this message? I’m guessing we use the same dealer because I have the exact same wording from him
i just got this mesg also yesterday. (KOONS) maybe they will be together on a truck lol. 3/11 deposit super fast

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
I know it’s been awhile. How long did it take you to get yours after this message? I’m guessing we use the same dealer because I have the exact same wording from him
I got the same wording as well...Koons! I'm still waiting (ordered on 1/26....)

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
Ordered 3/6
VIN 3/10
Sticker 3/17
Arrived at dealer 3/23
Will pick up this weekend

Can't get over how fast. Only 17 days!
Well I'm peanut butter and jelly. I ordered mine the exact same day as you, and I'm still waiting on mine to start getting built.

Advertisement

Advertisement