JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So, anyone who lives in Texas have some intel on average time from window sticker generation to dealership delivery?

Advertisement

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
So, anyone who lives in Texas have some intel on average time from window sticker generation to dealership delivery?
Hi James, I received my window sticker on 21 FEB and as of last week my dealer was showing the ETA in Pearland of 10 MAR. I ordered via the dealership in Conroe so I would think another couple of days later I would have it. I will pass along any shipping updates if I receive any.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Any way to filter to see if ANY 4xE models have a sticker yet?

Latitude

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade Trailhawk/2021 JLU Willys ordered
Received a notification from Cypto this morning that my sticker was available. No build sheet and the sticker says "no records found". Dealer also emailed me to let me know that it was in transit, but there is a hold up at the factory due to not enough truck carriers.

Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
The 4XE have been showing up as Sport with 0 doors 2.0L Turbo motor. (the 392 have show up this way too)
I noticed that mine showed up that way. I just figured they knew I wasn't going to be running with doors on most of the time.

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Received a notification from Cypto this morning that my sticker was available. No build sheet and the sticker says "no records found". Dealer also emailed me to let me know that it was in transit, but there is a hold up at the factory due to not enough truck carriers.
Same here. No build sheet but just got our window sticker email as found.

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Spoke with both Jeepchat and my dealer. Both said ours is built and in shipping stage. Jeepchat said estimated dealer arrival of 3/1-3/15. Considering today is the 1st, consider us quite happy.
We were one of those who had a build sheet show up a few hours after the window sticker.

To refresh:
Sarge Green Unlimited Rubicon ecodiesel
Cold weather group
Trailer tow/HD group
Led lighting group
Proximity Key

Order date 2/6
VIN 2/9
Dealer ETA 3/1-15

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
We must be on the same truck! Leon gave me the same timing!
It was released to shipper on 27 Feb at 6:39 pm.

So figure since they load up to 10 cars at a time driving through them all, let’s say they were done loading that evening.

I’d guess that puts the train in Gaithersburg by very late tonight to the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, and a day tops to Criswell’s lot.

Looks like this weekend for certain. Cross them fingers!

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
Been 1 week since they requested the new MCO/MSO. NOTHING. Dealer said they are just still waiting. Asked for tracking info and if it is sent by USPS or Fedex, they claim it isn't trackable. I don't believe that. Called Jeep no help just told me to work with the dealer. Completely frustrated. No clue when this will get resolved. So far been 2 weeks and a day since the Jeep was delivered to dealer.
Finally dealer got MSO today!!! So hopefully picking it up tomorrow!!!! Beyond excited!

Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon

So figure since they load up to 10 cars at a time driving through them all, let’s say they were done loading that evening.

I’d guess that puts the train in Gaithersburg by very late tonight to the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, and a day tops to Criswell’s lot.

Did your salesman give you this information or Jeep chat?

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
It can be released to shipper and sit for a couple of weeks before it’s actually loaded. If it’s coming by freight car it can go to a rail yard and sit for a few days until it gets moved to a place where it can get unloaded and then loaded on a truck. I live less than an hour from the plant and my last 2 orders took over a week to get delivered after it went into KZ, and all they had to do was get it on a truck going in this direction. Hopefully he will see it by this weekend, but just be advised that the shipping logistics are anything but smooth.

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude

Good news is Criswell is direct load from the factory! It'll probably be there tonight if it left today!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A combination of someone I don’t know at the plant (like a six degrees of separation thing), salesman, and sales manager.

48 hours from leaving Toledo to arrival at Gaithersburg. Salesman said he expects it to be on their lot Tuesday or Wednesday this week and ready by the weekend.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good news is Criswell is direct load from the factory! It'll probably be there tonight if it left today!
Do they unload right at Criswell from the rail line?! Is that what you’re saying?

That’s what I was wondering! I saw a yard just down a little yonder (LOL) from their lot - but if it’s direct right from the line....

Advertisement

Advertisement