JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
My 2/6 order (Willys 2dr 2.0t) is in paint now. I definitely ordered the lucky combo, moving quick!
Just got word from my dealer that my Jeep has shipped. It was in paint 24 hours ago. Proof that leaving accessories off your build will make it move faster! They're estimating about 2.5 weeks in transit from Ohio to upstate NY.

Advertisement

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
The saga continues. Talked to the dealership today confirmed they are still waiting on the Manufacturer Certificate of Origin. They can't believe it has not arrived yet. They called Jeep and Jeep said it was sent and dealership still doesn't have it. My next questions was have Jeep send it again. Haven't heard anything back from dealer yet on that front.
Well just talked to the dealer they put in a request for a new Manufacturer Certificate of Origin. They said 4-6 business days 😑 But fingers crossed next week they get it. Come to find out this process is outsourced and not actually done by Jeep so it obviously didn't work this time around.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Well just talked to the dealer they put in a request for a new Manufacturer Certificate of Origin. They said 4-6 business days 😑 But fingers crossed next week they get it. Come to find out this process is outsourced and not actually done by Jeep so it obviously didn't work this time around.
[/QUOTE]
Just another that's been following your situation. Feel for you, Have they at least offered for you to go take a spin in it? I mean I've had mutiple dealers over the years offer for me take a car over night. Did it once with no intent on buying, but they kept pushing so who was I to say no. Left my vehicle there and there was no paper work.

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just another that's been following your situation. Feel for you, Have they at least offered for you to go take a spin in it? I mean I've had mutiple dealers over the years offer for me take a car over night. Did it once with no intent on buying, but they kept pushing so who was I to say no. Left my vehicle there and there was no paper work.
They haven't offered it. I guess I could have asked. I did stop by last week and checked it out pretty cool how they put your name on the window sticker. Just really hoping this gets resolved next week.

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got word from my dealer that my Jeep has shipped. It was in paint 24 hours ago. Proof that leaving accessories off your build will make it move faster! They're estimating about 2.5 weeks in transit from Ohio to upstate NY.
Mine took about 1 week to get to the Selkirk railyard then few more days to get to the dealer by truck.

Sponsored

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Mine took about 1 week to get to the Selkirk railyard then few more days to get to the dealer by truck.
Called jeep again today, and the told me the status was KZ which means it left the plant, and may not have put put on rail just yet...this is contrary to the information I got yesterday. I’m on Long Island, but I can’t imagine what would take a week to get from ohio to upstate or down. Couple of days, sure.

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
My dealer has a ship date of 2/24. I know it will not really be shipped since it is a manual and the open recall is not scheduled to be available till March, I think the 19th.
I had my Build Sheet on Feb 13th. It is a manual, and my dealer says the estimated ship date is Feb 28th. I'm hoping that means the software update will be applied to the units being held at the factory before the March general recall is issued; but that's just my wishful thinking.

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
I had my Build Sheet on Feb 13th. It is a manual, and my dealer says the estimated ship date is Feb 28th. I'm hoping that means the software update will be applied to the units being held at the factory before the March general recall is issued; but that's just my wishful thinking.
Congrats! Very excited for you, for us. So how did you get your build sheet? I can not seem to get one. I really do want one, it seems like it is proof of birth.

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Is the dealer sure they didn't do a dealer trade? Sometimes when the swap occurs the paperwork is not handled with "exacting standards". I had that happen to me once and the dealer wasted time fiddling around with FCA instead of the dealer they swapped it with!

Just a thought.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Your dealer says the estimated ship date is 2/29 when there is only 28 days in February this year as it’s not a leap year?

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
I hope smooth sailing from here and when you see your beauty you will forget all about the bs you had to go through.

yolojeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 12 Volt, 02 Mustang GT, 19F250
Did anyone else get the coupon? Sent the request as soon as I saw the original post. Now I’m not sure what I want first....my Jeep or the coupon lol
Can someone give me information on this coupon? I just ordered my rubicon today :) Thanks in advance!

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Can someone give me information on this coupon? I just ordered my rubicon today :) Thanks in advance!
It’s in this thread search for coupon. Bottom line ask for brochure on keep site suppose to get coupon for $1,000...

Advertisement

Advertisement