Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

fabes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranglers
Just ordered today. 3% under invoice no haggle no finance requirements and low doc fees. Pretty happy and would highly recommend Paul with Dwayne Lane out of Everett, WA.
JLUR- Sarge Green
Diesel
Half doors
Power top
Tow Package
Cold weather

Advertisement

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Ordered my JLUR 6 SPD Jan 30th got the VIN, Feb 10th tracker still says build not found. Not exactly sure what to think. Maybe it's too early to tell.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
In my desperation brought on by 5 months of waiting, I checked the entire country of Canada's inventory. There is only ONE Rubicon in the colour I want, with (most) of the options I want, and it has a hair dryer for a motor! Ugh. Back to waiting for another month.

Last edited:

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
I'm my desperation brought on by 5 months of waiting, I checked the entire country of Canada's inventory. There is only ONE Rubicon in the colour I want, with (most) of the options I want, and it has a hair dryer for a motor! Ugh. Back to waiting for another month.
Sorry to hear that! Stinks it takes so long for them to make Jeeps for Canada. Makes you feel any better mine is at the dealership and I can't get it because of paperwork issues.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear that! Stinks it takes so long for them to make Jeeps for Canada. Makes you feel any better mine is at the dealership and I can't get it because of paperwork issues.
I've been watching your saga. That's insanity! How did the dealer take delivery of it of they didn't have the paperwork from the factory?!? Blows my mind. I wish you luck and the patience of a Saint.

Maybe have some mods installed while you wait!

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Ordered my JLUR 6 SPD Jan 30th got the VIN, Feb 10th tracker still says build not found. Not exactly sure what to think. Maybe it's too early to tell.
I would say it is still too early. Note I ordered on 09 JAN and am currently in the paint stage and the tracker still says no sticker or build sheet yet.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I would say it is still too early. Note I ordered on 09 JAN and am currently in the paint stage and the tracker still says no sticker or build sheet yet.
Mine started the assembly line this morning (even got a pic!!). No build sheet or sticker.

Once it’s shipped maybe.

Or sometimes, as others have had, it’ll show when the dealer calls and it’s on the lot. Lol

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
Mine started the assembly line this morning (even got a pic!!). No build sheet or sticker.

Once it’s shipped maybe.

Or sometimes, as others have had, it’ll show when the dealer calls and it’s on the lot. Lol
May I ask how you found out you are in paint? Did you go to Jeep Chat? I am just curious. I ordered 1/23 and nothing yet. Yes I admit I am so, so excited and want the smallest scrap of information since the wait is hard. I just spent the last 2 hours trying to find a pattern for 2 door Willys with a manual transmission on the tracking list (which is amazing), there is none that I can find, my Captain Crunch decoder ring failed me. Who emails you and is there something else I should be signing up to?

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I would check with Jeep chat. Mine is not found on tracker but Jeep says it is completed and going through inspection. Ordered 1/23/21.

8E13C490-849C-423A-A71B-BB5393621707.jpeg

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
May I ask how you found out you are in paint? Did you go to Jeep Chat? I am just curious. I ordered 1/23 and nothing yet. Yes I admit I am so, so excited and want the smallest scrap of information since the wait is hard. I just spent the last 2 hours trying to find a pattern for 2 door Willys with a manual transmission on the tracking list (which is amazing), there is none that I can find, my Captain Crunch decoder ring failed me. Who emails you and is there something else I should be signing up to?
Sure! I went to Jeep chat.

But through an amazing number of people, don’t know any of them but 1, and only once met, I found out my Jeep drove off the line today. !!

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr

Once it’s shipped maybe.

Wait, explain getting a picture!

My 2/6 order (Willys 2dr 2.0t) is in paint now. I definitely ordered the lucky combo, moving quick!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wait, explain getting a picture!

My 2/6 order (Willys 2dr 2.0t) is in paint now. I definitely ordered the lucky combo, moving quick!
I don’t know the guy. But through people in a group I belong to, they reached out to him and asked him, he took my vin, and, tadda!

Go check the Hydro Blue JL Wrangler Club. There are two pics and a 15 second video posted there, at two separate occasions.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
I don’t know the guy. But through people in a group I belong to, they reached out to him and asked him, he took my vin, and, tadda!

Go check the Hydro Blue JL Wrangler Club. There are two pics and a 15 second video posted there, at two separate occasions.
Just checked them out, so incredibly cool! The Sting Gray one just in front of yours on the conveyor could actually be mine, 2dr in paint this evening.

Advertisement

Advertisement