JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
now waiting for options/accessories...Does anyone know what falls in that category? Dual top, all weather mats, cargo group with trail rail, cold weather pkg, trailer/tow?
all weather mats, cargo group with trail rail

Advertisement

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Hi all!

Just ordered my 2021 Wrangler! At the end of my JLU Sport S lease realized we always need a Wrangler in our house, may as well custom order exactly how we want it!

2021 JLU Willys
Sting Gray
Auto 2.0 Selec Trac
Sky One Touch
Cold + Convenience

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1613506170150

Sponsored

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, Billet Silver, tow, safety options
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer (ret)
Picked up today! Just finished driving almost a hundred miles. I got a really
better feel for this thing and it is AMAZING. Better than I expected. Much better.
Wow.

Ordered 12/29/20
VON 12/29/20
VIN 12/31/20
Build Sheet 1/25/21
Window Sticker 1/27/21
Loaded onto train 1/29/21
Est. Delivery 2/8/21-2/22/21
At Dealer 2/15/21
Picked up 2/16/21*

MSRP was $64,335 but in my local area people are paying $500-$800 OVER sticker
as equipped. *I was fortunate to have found Rob Trachtman through this group. His
dealership is 85 miles away but still in SoCal.

He got me in at 4% BELOW Dealer Invoice.

Plus, he found the prices from the factory bumped up about $600 AFTER I purchased
the vehicle. Once Rob found this, did a "purchase price guarantee" and dropped the
price another 6 bills. How is that for an honest guy!

Very pleased!

I think I'll go drive some more... ...later!

George

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210216_115253

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210216_115450

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20210216_115709

Last edited:

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
@JennnyB @Bobalou34 I am curious what you you paid for your Jeep either under MSRP or Invoice from Savage. I absolutely despise wasting my time in a dealership when they will never come close to what you can get from places like Criswell or Koons.
Hi Jim. I think it was about 3% under MSRP.

Sponsored

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
My salesman texted me, my estimated ship date moved from 2/17 to 2/22. Only five day change - hopefully will get it by the end of that week..
Joe! FINALLY! That's great news! I can't wait to see pics!

mbaglole

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
Ordered: December 22, 2020
VIN: January 15, 2021 (I emailed the dealer)
Build Sheet: January 25, 2021
Sticker Sheet: January 28, 2021

I'm on the west coast, so we're looking at delivery end of February/Early March.

2021 JLRU in Firecracker red :rock:

Will my LOD bumpers (The license plate relocation kit has, haha) and rock sliders beat the actual Jeep?
Just got an update from the dealership - Jeep unloads at the rail yard on 02/18/2021. Can take up to a week to get it to the dealership; ETA one of the next two weekends. Woo.

PS: The rear LoD bumper and rock sliders beat the Jeep.

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
Well tomorrow will be 1 week since the jeep was delivered to the dealership just sitting there. Still can't get it. Dealer claims they are still waiting on "title" which I believe is the MSO/MCO. Called Jeep just pointed fingers back to dealer. :mad::angry: Is this really a thing anyone out there work at a dealership and heard of the MSO/MCO getting delayed?

Last edited:

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Well tomorrow will be 1 week since the jeep was delivered to the dealership just sitting there. Still can't get it. Dealer claims they are still waiting on "title" which I believe is the MSO/MCO. Called Jeep just pointed fingers back to dealer. :mad::angry: Is this really a thing anyone out there work at a dealership and heard of the MSO/MCO getting delayed?
I recall seeing someone else have this issue recently. They said that document is basically the vehicles Birth Certificate and without it the dealer can't do anything. Search through. I feel like it was someone with a Snazzberry but I could be wrong

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
I recall seeing someone else have this issue recently. They said that document is basically the vehicles Birth Certificate and without it the dealer can't do anything. Search through. I feel like it was someone with a Snazzberry but I could be wrong
I did search and found some stuff but most of it they only waited a few days nothing as long as this.

Advertisement

Advertisement