JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Is it odd that my order placed on 2/2 according to Jeep Chat hasn't been updated in the system and can't provide a VIN?
I’d be contacting my dealer and make sure the order was placed. Do you have your VON?

Advertisement

JLUR4xe

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ SE, 2021 JLUR 4xe (ordered 2/2)
I’d be contacting my dealer and make sure the order was placed. Do you have your VON?
Yes, I have the VON. I have a copy of the POC from when the order was initially submitted. It doesn't have VIN as expected and it has a status of BA - Pending order. It was the general manager of the dealership that I worked with. It is a relatively large dealer so I would assume he knows what he is doing. I will have to try and reach out to him tomorrow if work allows me time. Got to earn some money to pay for the thing! :)

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Yes, I have the VON. I have a copy of the POC from when the order was initially submitted. It doesn't have VIN as expected and it has a status of BA - Pending order. It was the general manager of the dealership that I worked with. It is a relatively large dealer so I would assume he knows what he is doing. I will have to try and reach out to him tomorrow if work allows me time. Got to earn some money to pay for the thing! :)
Looks like it’s a 4Xe, maybe that’s part of the issue? So hard tell.

Latitude

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade Trailhawk/2021 JLU Willys ordered
Checked in with Jeep Chat today and got this:

The Wrangler is in the pre-production stage which means all parts are gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting us back in two to three weeks for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.​

Last week my dealer said that I'm in D1 and my estimated ship date is 3 Mar.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ha ha, you guys, I'm in Australia, ordered on 13th of November, made it into the system on the 20th November, have a VIN and estimated start date of 02 of Feb but nothing else appearing yet and Jeep chat won't talk to me, got through once but now they ask for the address and tell me sorry can't help :( The wait is getting tough with minimal info. Even when it does ship it's got the best part of a month on a boat, looking at 5 months at this rate before it's at my door if it gets built in Feb.
I feel that. I ordered in October, and I'm just in Canada! These guys complaining that they haven't heard that its been shipped after a month of waiting are killing me! Mine STILL hasn't been built!

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I feel that. I ordered in October, and I'm just in Canada! These guys complaining that they haven't heard that its been shipped after a month of waiting are killing me! Mine STILL hasn't been built!
Some of us complaining have been around here for a while and know what it’s like to wait. Ordered a 2 door JL when the order banks first opened up for the JL and after 5 1/2 months of waiting gave up. Ordered a 2019 and it was built as soon as production started and went into I for 2 months and finally showed up at the dealer after 4 mos. ordered a manual gladiator when they came out and there was an issue with those and waited months and said screw it on that one. Ordered a diesel JL and waited months for them to start building it. The diesel Gladiator I’m driving now was actually pretty smooth, only took 2 months, which wasn’t bad. Now here I order a manual 2 door and all looked ok, and now there may be an issue with the manual. So some of us here have a right to complain just a little as it never seems to get better.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Thanks kglassic!

MW660682
Your Rubicon has a delivery window to Johnson Chrysler Jeep of 2/8-2/22 and it is a direct ship (no rail). No outgate date or time yet but when it leaves Toledo your dealer will have it within 24 hours.

Tuntis

First Name
Mariana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 80th anniversary
Restrictions in fine print were must be 2020 or 2021 excluded wrangler rubicon, gladiator rubicon and Mojave(I got an 80th). I texted a pic of coupon along with the unique redemption code that was printed with the mailer to salesperson. I am also taking it in when I pick up jeep just in case. He applied and sent me a pic of the Incentives Configurator Document (also showed affiliate discount) to show it applied and was accepted by Fiat Chrysler.
Hello!! Do you know if this applies to a lease??

so my wife and I ordered a 80th anniversary on January 16th, PBJ Atlantic Blue Pearl Coat, we are curious to know how this color exactly it is (we wanted the chief, not available when we ordered) .. we received an email with possible ETA for the week of 03/07

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
Hello!! Do you know if this applies to a lease??

so my wife and I ordered a 80th anniversary on January 16th, PBJ Atlantic Blue Pearl Coat, we are curious to know how this color exactly it is (we wanted the chief, not available when we ordered) .. we received an email with possible ETA for the week of 03/07
PBJ is actually called Hydro Blue now and was brought back as a late release color for 2021 Wranglers. You can go to Jeep.com and use the configurator to see the color and/or you can see it in person on the Jeep Gladiators. There is a forum for Hydro Blue and looks like at least one person who ordered in early December now has a status of in Framing for their Hydro Blue Jeep.

Sponsored

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
JLU Rubicon in Firecracker Red
3.6L w/ eTorque
Automatic
Black Hard top
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Cold Weather Group
Steel Bumpers
LED Group
Advanced Safety Group
Rock Sliders w/Step Assist
8.4 Radio Premium Audio
Headliner
Trailer Tow HD Electric Group

Ordered 1/11/2021
VIN 1/13/2021
All Part Received 1/19/2021
1/22/2021 Pre Assembly
1/27/2021 JB Status
1/30/2021 Complete and ready for shipping
2/8/2021 Arrived at Rail Yard in my State about 50 miles from dealer and awaiting truck to deliver to dealer.

SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyCreeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 JLU Rubicon
Ha ha, you guys, I'm in Australia, ordered on 13th of November, made it into the system on the 20th November, have a VIN and estimated start date of 02 of Feb but nothing else appearing yet and Jeep chat won't talk to me, got through once but now they ask for the address and tell me sorry can't help :( The wait is getting tough with minimal info. Even when it does ship it's got the best part of a month on a boat, looking at 5 months at this rate before it's at my door if it gets built in Feb.
Give them a US address and see what happens. It may not give any more information at all, or it may at least get you a build and ship date?

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
30 days from order to on dealer lot.

1/11 Ordered and had VON
1/15 Received POC and VIN from dealer
1/22 JeepChat said it was built and waiting final inspection
1/24 Dealer said it is supposed to arrive 2/7
1/26 JeepChat said in transit, due to arrive at dealer between 2/2 and 2/16
2/10 Salesman called and said he has ready for me to pick up.

I'm out of town and can't get there til the 16th, oh well!

JLUR
Stingray Gray
2.0T/Auto
Trailer tow package
Cold weather package
3 piece hard top
Cloth seats
Black grille

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Give them a US address and see what happens. It may not give any more information at all, or it may at least get you a build and ship date?
They check the VIN and tell us to get stuffed. They can tell if it's a domestic or international order from that.

Advertisement

Advertisement