JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
When do you get yours? I know youā€™re not jealous of my sleepless nights, lack of focus on anything not related to this transaction LoL. My wife is sick of my pacing the living room. Never ordered before and this is my dream jeep (minus diesel I could t afford that option)
Itā€™s supposed to ship 2/17 but itā€™s hasnā€™t gotten beyond the ā€œall parts receivedā€

I got you though. This is my second order of my life. The first the JK Willys Iā€™m trading in. This one for the dreamer rubicon. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Anyone had a manual ship after 1/22?
Was just told by Jeep Cares, it's going it be a while. They advised at least March, as they do not even have a remedy at the moment. Mine has been built to a while, just waiting shipment like everyone else

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m from upstate NY, but I havenā€™t lived there in 20 years. I got the nickname Angry NewYorker when I moved to the Midwest for my job. Everyone thinks Iā€™m angry and pissed off all the time, but itā€™s just because of the way I talk from having lived in NY for 28 years before I moved out here. I always have to tell people Iā€™m not yelling or Iā€™m not mad, itā€™s just the way I talk. Apparently I sound nasty over the radio šŸ˜‚
I get the same thing being from Boston... They think I'm telling in the radio..

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Was just told by Jeep Cares, it's going it be a while. They advised at least March, as they do not even have a remedy at the moment. Mine has been built to a while, just waiting shipment like everyone else
I decided to call them and inquire as well. Was told my vin is clean and is not showing any open recall and is waiting to be released to carrier (JS). Was built on 2/5. Time will tell if she was right or not.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I decided to call them and inquire as well. Was told my vin is clean and is not showing any open recall and is waiting to be released to carrier (JS). Was built on 2/5. Time will tell if she was right or not.
Register for "My Jeep". Mine shows open recall. Highly doubt anything is shipping anytime soon

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Register for "My Jeep". Mine shows open recall. Highly doubt anything is shipping anytime soon
Checked mine twice and shows nothing. Was yours built before 1/22? What build status are you in right now? Iā€™m assuming JS?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Checked mine twice and shows nothing. Was yours built before 1/22? What build status are you in right now? Iā€™m assuming JS?
Correct. Jeep Cares advised they don't even have a resolution yet, therefore, I can't imagine the Jeeps built after are miraculously fixed.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Correct. Jeep Cares advised they don't even have a resolution yet, therefore, I can't imagine the Jeeps built after are miraculously fixed.
No idea, but here is what it says under my vin. If it is just a software fix then maybe itā€™s integrated into Jeeps built after that date. Either that or it just hasnā€™t caught up with my vin yet.

A3FD8524-B40A-414F-8CF7-F242E9A85BE5.jpeg

Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No idea, but here is what it says under my vin. If it is just a software fix then maybe itā€™s integrated into Jeeps built after that date. Either that or it just hasnā€™t caught up with my vin yet.

A3FD8524-B40A-414F-8CF7-F242E9A85BE5.jpeg
Stop yelling and being so angry šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
boooooo!!! Your Jeep and mine seem to be on the same timeline. I think Iā€™ll play ā€˜hard to getā€™ and start pretending I donā€™t care ;)

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
boooooo!!! Your Jeep and mine seem to be on the same timeline. I think Iā€™ll play ā€˜hard to getā€™ and start pretending I donā€™t care ;)
Well if mine is still in JS this time next week then we are all in the same boat.

JLUR4xe

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ SE, 2021 JLUR 4xe (ordered 2/2)
Is it odd that my order placed on 2/2 according to Jeep Chat hasn't been updated in the system and can't provide a VIN?

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Ha ha, you guys, I'm in Australia, ordered on 13th of November, made it into the system on the 20th November, have a VIN and estimated start date of 02 of Feb but nothing else appearing yet and Jeep chat won't talk to me, got through once but now they ask for the address and tell me sorry can't help :( The wait is getting tough with minimal info. Even when it does ship it's got the best part of a month on a boat, looking at 5 months at this rate before it's at my door if it gets built in Feb.

Advertisement

Advertisement