JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I’m from upstate NY, but I haven’t lived there in 20 years. I got the nickname Angry NewYorker when I moved to the Midwest for my job. Everyone thinks I’m angry and pissed off all the time, but it’s just because of the way I talk from having lived in NY for 28 years before I moved out here. I always have to tell people I’m not yelling or I’m not mad, it’s just the way I talk. Apparently I sound nasty over the radio 😂
Haha that's great. Lived here my whole life and worked in NYC until last year so I know the what you mean!

Advertisement

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I dare say Stellantis is pretty motivated to deliver new units as fast as they can. All those Wranglers sitting in Toledo represent a significant un-billable investment which is never good for the books ;)
I could be wrong, but I think once the window sticker appears the dealer is billed for the Jeep. I’d like to think they would have the fix in place as new ones go down the line, but I am not impressed with how things are handled at FCA. This is the 7th Jeep I have ordered, and it has always been something every single time, except when I ordered my 16 Rubicon Hard Rock. Was 3 weeks from build to delivery. Everything since then has always had a hold up, some taking as long as 5 months from order to deliver.

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited -Willy's
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Any idea of as to how long it takes to receive your VIN? I ordered my Jeep on January 12 and still have not received a VIN

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Waiting for delivery is like watching paint dry. I was watching an Amazon delivery get dropped at my mailbox and see a picture on my app almost instantly. Meanwhile Jeep can’t tell you where your $50k Jeep is until it reaches the dealer.
Although FCA's delivery information is not as detailed as Amazon, FedEX or UPS, there is usually more information available than the salesmen have access to. Give me the last 8 digits of your VIN or your VON and I will check for you.

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Any idea of as to how long it takes to receive your VIN? I ordered my Jeep on January 12 and still have not received a VIN
You should have it by now - it's usually only several days after you get your VON. I got by VON the day I ordered my Jeep (1/26), went on Jeep Chat about 4 days later and gave them the VON, and they gave me my VIN.......may want to try Jeep Chat

Sponsored

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - Sting Ray
Although FCA's delivery information is not as detailed as Amazon, FedEX or UPS, there is usually more information available than the salesmen have access to. Give me the last 8 digits of your VIN or your VON and I will check for you.
Could you possibly check mine? 1C4HJXFG3MW682890

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Ordered mine on Dec 31st and got the VIN Jan 29th.

You should have it by now - it's usually only several days after you get your VON. I got by VON the day I ordered my Jeep (1/26), went on Jeep Chat about 4 days later and gave them the VON, and they gave me my VIN.......may want to try Jeep Chat
Canada gets VIN's much slower than the US, sometimes several months after order.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Could you possibly check mine? 1C4HJXFG3MW682890
Your Wrangler left Toledo by rail on 2/4 @7:38 pm, due in Roper, UT on 2/14. ETA window to Peterson's is 2/12 - 2/26 (always a 2 week window from FCA to allow for delays).

Baring an act of God you should be driving it by the end of the month. Enjoy!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Your Wrangler left Toledo by rail on 2/4 @7:38 pm, due in Roper, UT on 2/14. ETA window to Peterson's is 2/12 - 2/26 (always a 2 week window from FCA to allow for delays).

Mine’s still being scheduled per Jeep chat.
Wah wah wahhhhhhhhh. Lol

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Wrangler Sahara, 21 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Thanks kglassic!

MW660682

Sponsored

DirtyCreeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 JLU Rubicon
Placed my order Dec 31st.

JLU Rubicon
Sarge Green
Automatic, V6
soft top
tow package
electronics package
engine block heater

Received my VIN on 1-7-21
Received my email on 1-21-21
ETA for delivery is w/o 2-8-21

Fingers crossed!
Jeep Chat told me last week that it was in transit and due to arrive between 1-26-21 and 2-9-21. No word yet from the dealer that it has arrived yet.

DirtyCreeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 JLU Rubicon

How'd you do that? Get that information, I mean.

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You da man! Thank you sir

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So jelly!
When do you get yours? I know you’re not jealous of my sleepless nights, lack of focus on anything not related to this transaction LoL. My wife is sick of my pacing the living room. Never ordered before and this is my dream jeep (minus diesel I could t afford that option)

Advertisement

Advertisement