JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Just got another update and a few pics.. The Jeep is at the dealership!! Wow ordered 1/18 and landed on the dealer lot today! If it wasn't for the 30" + of snow we got I might pick it up tomorrow!!! Have to wait for hopefully Friday or weekend.

I purchased from Leon at Criswell and he was great to work with so far during the transaction. Best deal...My local dealers could not come close. I am about a 3 1/2 hour ride from my house to Criswell.
Congrats! Leon is awesome. I ordered through him too, just in the Hydro Blue delay is all!

Advertisement

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, Billet Silver, tow, safety options
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer (ret)
I just want to throw this out there. When I was on the Jeep tracker, I had two ways to track. One was with my "nickname" the other was the VIN. I was using the nickname and would see "NOT FOUND" but with the VIN I could see "FOUND" in green and I could open it to see the status. (This was only on the day I found out I had a Window Sticker 1/27/21)

Ordered 12/29/20
VON 12/29/20
VIN 12/31/20
Build Sheet 1/25/21
Window Sticker 1/27/21
Loaded onto train* 1/29/21

*Airline Junction, Ohio (just SW of the Assembly Plant)

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot (818)

roamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subie outback toad, pusher motorhome
255/70R18 All Terrain Tires

On a Sahara Altitude with LSD and Selection-trac full time 4wd, what tires exactly am I getting? This is all the build sheet says? Are they the Bridgestone’s? What model specifically? Trying to figure out if I need snowtires.
I'm in the process of configuring a Sahara Altitude so I'm curious too. I'm not entirely sure if all Sahara Altitudes will have the exact same tires or not but from what I am gathering and also from communicating with several dealerships, yes, just about all the Altitudes I've seen will get an OEM model of the Bridgestone Dueler A/T. That particular model of Dueler A/T is not available at retail from what I'm being told as it's strictly used for OEM. It's good for light snow traction but as you can see from the pics below, it is not aggressive enough for severe snow conditions.

It doesn't quite have an aggressive enough tread for me but I'm in a region that doesn't get that much snow so it's not that big of a deal. I'll probably change them out in a year or two and get a beefier tread design that is "severe snow rated" and has the little mountain/snowflake icon on the sidewall (severe snow service icon) --perhaps a BFG KO2 or similar?

Here are a few images of the OEM tires on the Sahara Altitude that I am collecting from dealer pics (I have a huge collection stored as I'm trying to make a decision on what to order) ...HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE

Snow rating for a similar Bridgestone Dueler A/T from Tire rack:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking ScreenshotfromTireRack

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
We ordered our JLURD on 1/28 and received our VON on same day and VIN on the 29th. Got email from Wiln with Benson Jeep and said we are at D1 with a estimated ship date of 2/18
I ordered 12/24 and in D1 now also with 2/18 ship date.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I just noticed my account on the tracker has not updated since 01/22 is anyone else experiencing this?
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot_20210203-005148_Chrome

Sponsored

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma daily, Sting Gray JLUR ordered!
Occupation
I&E Technician, Crane operator
Ordered 1/18/21
VON 1/19/21
Build sheet and window sticker available 2/3/21

JLUR, 3.6 auto, sting gray, black top and flares, cold weather group, led, 8.4”, tow package, front camera.

Edit to add: Jeep chat says it is completed, awaiting shipping, and due at the dealer between 2/4 and 2/15.

Last edited:

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Ordered 1/18/21
VON 1/19/21
Build sheet and window sticker available 2/3/21

JLUR, 3.6 auto, sting gray, black top and flares, cold weather group, led, 8.4”, tow package, front camera.

Edit to add: Jeep chat says it is completed, awaiting shipping, and due at the dealer between 2/4 and 2/15.
good for you man that was quick! I ordered on 1/14, sing gray JLUR 6 speed, cold weather package, black hard top, and engine block heater, and im still in D1 lol

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
good for you man that was quick! I ordered on 1/14, sing gray JLUR 6 speed, cold weather package, black hard top, and engine block heater, and im still in D1 lol
Could be the 6 speed? I ordered a 2 door Rubicon on the 19th and had vin the next day, but am still in D1. He ordered an auto and you and I ordered manuals. Just speculation, but could be reason.

kevinfloats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered JLU Sport Altitude
Could be the 6 speed? I ordered a 2 door Rubicon on the 19th and had vin the next day, but am still in D1. He ordered an auto and you and I ordered manuals. Just speculation, but could be reason.
That's a good theory. I ordered an unlimited with stick on 1/12, and it's been in D1 since 1/23. 3 orders doesn't make a trend, but it's certainly suspect.

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
That's a good theory. I ordered an unlimited with stick on 1/12, and it's been in D1 since 1/23. 3 orders doesn't make a trend, but it's certainly suspect.
Yeah that’s most likely it! I saw somewhere on this forum a few days ago that listed options that cause potential delays. The manual trans had a few days delay compared to the auto on average. Let me know if you guys hear any updates on your builds

Sponsored

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Yeah that’s most likely it! I saw somewhere on this forum a few days ago that listed options that cause potential delays. The manual trans had a few days delay compared to the auto on average. Let me know if you guys hear any updates on your builds
literally as we're talking about this, my salesman just texted me and said my jeeps in the paint stage!

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Ugh....I ordered a stick on 1/26.... we'll see what happens...

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
Did you mean mine or yours?

Hmmm appreciate you checking. But according to the production process sticky thread here in the forums, paint is after sequence of production stage (vendor mgmt). So my Jeep being in that stage while chat told me this mornining it was in paint stage so confused now
I was talking about my Jeep 😊

kevinfloats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered JLU Sport Altitude
Ugh....I ordered a stick on 1/26.... we'll see what happens...
It's worth the extra wait to get a manual transmission. At least it's still an option on the Wrangler, even if dealers don't like to stock it. Too many sticks have gone extinct.

Advertisement

Advertisement