Ajbol

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018/F150, 2021 JLUR on order
O Canada! :)

Did you order heated seats to accommodate our COLD and native land? HH said that was an issue and I've read the same. It may explain the delays. You'd think a VIN would be possible though.
HA! love it!
I didn't think I'd be a fan of the heated seats...but got'em in the F150 and love 'em.
Might have passed on them if it was going to delay the whole build!
A VIN would be nice...something to keep hope alive!

Advertisement

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
O Canada! :)

Did you order heated seats to accommodate our COLD and native land? HH said that was an issue and I've read the same. It may explain the delays. You'd think a VIN would be possible though.
Are you sure there is a heated seat shortage? Or is that just for Chanda? I ordered a 2 door manual Rubicon on 1/19 with the cold weather package as one of the options and had my vin the next day and was in D1 5 days later.

HHJeepgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13’ 4dr Sahara 6spd, 17’ Rogue, 21’ 2dr Rubi 6spd
Are you sure there is a heated seat shortage? Or is that just for Chanda? I ordered a 2 door manual Rubicon on 1/19 with the cold weather package as one of the options and had my vin the next day and was in D1 5 days later.
Thats what Jeep is telling the dealers here, I’ve heard it from 3 different ones. But I feel it’s related to all the restrictions our government has placed on anything coming from the US cars included. Regardless waiting almost 6 months for a car is ridiculous...

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Thats what Jeep is telling the dealers here, I’ve heard it from 3 different ones. But I feel it’s related to all the restrictions our government has placed on anything coming from the US cars included. Regardless waiting almost 6 months for a car is ridiculous...
That sucks.

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
HA! love it!
I didn't think I'd be a fan of the heated seats...but got'em in the F150 and love 'em.
Might have passed on them if it was going to delay the whole build!
A VIN would be nice...something to keep hope alive!
Wait until you get a heated steering wheel

Sponsored

mbaglole

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
Ordered: December 22, 2020
VIN: January 15, 2021 (I emailed the dealer)
Build Sheet: January 25, 2021
Sticker Sheet: January 28, 2021

I'm on the west coast, so we're looking at delivery end of February/Early March.

2021 JLRU in Firecracker red :rock:

Will my LOD bumpers (The license plate relocation kit has, haha) and rock sliders beat the actual Jeep?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I still have yet to get my window sticker. Order 12/18 got my build sheet. Jeep and dealer says it's built awaiting final inspection or room on shipping carrier. I see so many others that have theirs and they ordered way later. So frustrating 🤬🤬🤬. What happened to the elementary first come first served?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I still have yet to get my window sticker. Order 12/18 got my build sheet. Jeep and dealer says it's built awaiting final inspection or room on shipping carrier. I see so many others that have theirs and they ordered way later. So frustrating 🤬🤬🤬. What happened to the elementary first come first served?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm in the exact same boat! Ordered 12/18, shipping date was supposed to be 1/29, but I've been sitting in "the final stage before shipping, it could be additional inspections or waiting for room on a train car"

I REALLY hope its heading to Criswell via truck. Its been a long wait so far!

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
All good things come to those who wait..and wait...and wait ;)

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I'm in the exact same boat! Ordered 12/18, shipping date was supposed to be 1/29, but I've been sitting in "the final stage before shipping, it could be additional inspections or waiting for room on a train car"

My shipping date was supposed to be 01/23 then got pushed back to 01/29. But the updates I keep getting from Jeep is the same ole same ole bs. I am trying not to harass Mike (My salesman) as he hasn't even met me in person yet. I don't want to be that guy but uggggh... I wouldn't even mind the wait but seeing how it feels I'm "getting skipped over" is just frustrating.

Sponsored

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
My shipping date was supposed to be 01/23 then got pushed back to 01/29. But the updates I keep getting from Jeep is the same ole same ole bs. I am trying not to harass Mike (My salesman) as he hasn't even met me in person yet. I don't want to be that guy but uggggh... I wouldn't even mind the wait but seeing how it feels I'm "getting skipped over" is just frustrating.
Unfortunately I doubt Mike can do anything. My guess is they wait until they have a truck full enough to justify a trip in your direction. Order a 2nd one, that may help :LOL: It won’t be long now!

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR

I ordered from Criswell 12/20. On Saturday my salesman said my Jeep was in Trim and he expected it to arrive within 2 weeks. On Monday 2/1 I got my sticker. Hopefully our orders will be in the same shipment? The wait has been no fun but on the positive side I was able to save a little extra for my down payment. Good luck.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Guy says order a 2nd 🤣🤣🤣 this guy 👆 👆👆
Looks like we are in the same boat. My dealer confirmed my Rubi is built and waiting inspection. He said delivery delays are killing them because they are down 80 truck drivers! Hell, I'll fly out and pick it up myself ;)

Howman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon On Order
My Rubi's original set ship date was 1/28/21, then was moved to 2/2/21 (today) . Unfortunately still in JB status since last Thursday. Order date 12/31/2020. Another guy who ordered a similar Rubicon same day as me, from same dealership, is now "in-transit". I had been moving about 1 day behind him until last Friday. He went in-transit Saturday. Hope I don't miss the train! :whew:

Advertisement

Advertisement