Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

MileHigher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 White Sahara Altitude
The top one is the VON #, bottom numbers are the last 8 of your VIN. Ship date definitely looks like 1/29, but as others would soon jump into to tell you, it’s just an estimate and can vary by weeks, plus the amount of time it will actually take to make it to your dealer where it then will have to be inspected and delivery accepted. Call your dealer or contact Jeep Chat and they will definitely provide you with your full VIN #.
Congratulations!!!!
Talked to Jeep Chat and got my full VIN, and that my Jeep is built, but waiting for some options to install.

Advertisement

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Ordered a Hydro Blue JLUR manual today 😬 first Jeep, so excited to join the club. Got invoice pricing plus 4% off in SoCal!

E033038E-0D9C-40E6-90D6-19248A6E6D58.jpeg
Hydro Blue starts production early Feb so it won’t be long now for we who have ordered it! Awesome color choice!

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Wrangler Sahara, 21 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Just got my build sheet today from cryptostickers. Strange that many received the build sheet before the build, mine came after Jeep chat said my Jeep was built and waiting final inspection. No time line on the transport to Jersey!

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Went into JB status today "sent to body vendor" Not sure what that really means but getting closer I guess. no ETA yet.
From the order/build process thread: “If it makes it through inspection it is status J not ready for carrier. It may need to go to the body vendor, status JB, for select options to be installed. Depending on what is installed it can finish in one day or two weeks.”

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
From the order/build process thread: “If it makes it through inspection it is status J not ready for carrier. It may need to go to the body vendor, status JB, for select options to be installed. Depending on what is installed it can finish in one day or two weeks.”
Yea I read that. Wonder what part actually are considered body work?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Just got my build sheet today from cryptostickers. Strange that many received the build sheet before the build, mine came after Jeep chat said my Jeep was built and waiting final inspection. No time line on the transport to Jersey!
In the same boat ugggghhhhh. Dealer says 02/09 estimated delivery date to the dealer. I have a feeling it probably won't be there by then. Only time will tell.

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, Billet Silver, tow, safety options
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer (ret)
Hey Everyone!

Here are my milestones:

Ordered 12/29/20
VON 12/29/20
VIN 12/31/20
Build Sheet 1/25/21
Window Sticker 1/27/21

Confirmations also found on Crypto Sticker and through Jeep chat.

Waiting for the next available train to SoCal...

They grow so fast,
George

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Hey Everyone!

Here are my milestones:

Ordered 12/29/20
VON 12/29/20
VIN 12/31/20
Build Sheet 1/25/21
Window Sticker 1/25/21

Confirmations also found on Crypto Sticker and through Jeep chat.

Waiting for the next available train to SoCal...

They grow so fast,
George
Congratulations on your new Wrangler! :like:

FYI; mine was in transit 17 days, Toledo to Poway (San Diego area).

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congratulations on your new Wrangler! :like:

FYI; mine was in transit 17 days, Toledo to Poway (San Diego area).
Thank you! 17 days, good to know Lateapex... ...here I am counting minutes🤣🤷‍♂️👍
I'm working with Tuttle-Click in Irvine (taking a Lyft ride up to them.) Not sure if shipping will be any quicker being closer to Los Angeles(?)

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Thank you! 17 days, good to know Lateapex... ...here I am counting minutes🤣🤷‍♂️👍
I'm working with Tuttle-Click in Irvine (taking a Lyft ride up to them.) Not sure if shipping will be any quicker being closer to Los Angeles(?)
I would guess about the same to LA or SD area...I believe all SoCal orders come into same rail unloading facility in the inland empire area, then are distributed via truck to the various dealers. Your dealer should be able to provide “traffic” (transit) updates (mine did, anyway). Jeep chat does not provide updates after shipment.

I have noticed, based upon others‘ comments, that transit times can vary widely. ;)

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I would guess about the same to LA or SD area...I believe all SoCal orders come into same rail unloading facility in the inland empire area, then are distributed via truck to the various dealers. Your dealer should be able to provide “traffic” (transit) updates (mine did, anyway). Jeep chat does not provide updates after shipment.

I have noticed, based upon others‘ comments, that transit times can vary widely. ;)
Good point, the railroad cars need to get filled up before they go anywhere... The build went so quickly that it will make it up on the back end with shipping. Either way the progress is great news. Thanks for the info, as I had no clue🤷‍♂️😂

Advertisement

Advertisement