JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
I don't see any build data with a 6.4L nor v8. Does cryptostickers.net correctly report your engine in the summary? If not, the site owner may need to update to support that. In any case, though, that would not affect the build sheet report.
I also noticed that engine is not listed correctly, also noticed no other 6.4l or V8 engines on any builds available.

Advertisement

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just chatted with Jeep, all my parts are in, and my build should start soon! Getting excited!!! šŸ˜šŸ˜
Thatā€™s great news! Congratulations! Did they give you a firm estimated build date for the order?

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FINALLY out of D1 and in Paint! They may make their estimated ship date of 1/29!
Wow thatā€™s awesome! May I ask when did you place order and for what color? This is the email I got from Jeep Care today and I placed order on 11/20. Have had a Vin # for over 45 days already :(
I don't see any build data with a 6.4L nor v8. Does cryptostickers.net correctly report your engine in the summary? If not, the site owner may need to update to support that. In any case, though, that would not affect the build sheet report.
Do you happen to have contact info for crypto stickers.net? Canā€™t find contact on website and would like them to adjust JLU ordering to reflect 392 Engine.

Sponsored

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Wow thatā€™s awesome! May I ask when did you place order and for what color? This is the email I got from Jeep Care today and I placed order on 11/20. Have had a Vin # for over 45 days already :(

Do you happen to have contact info for crypto stickers.net? Canā€™t find contact on website and would like them to adjust JLU ordering to reflect 392 Engine.
I ordered on 12/18
12/19 - VIN
12/24 - D1 (1/29 Ship Date)
1/25 - Paint

2021 JL Sport Altitude
Sting Gray
3.6L/V6
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Radio Group
Tech Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical
Anti-Spin Rear Differential
Dual Top Group
Safety Group
LED Headlights/Fog Lights

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 12/18
12/19 - VIN
12/24 - D1 (1/29 Ship Date)
1/25 - Paint

2021 JL Sport Altitude
Sting Gray
3.6L/V6
Cold Weather Group
8.4" Radio Group
Tech Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical
Anti-Spin Rear Differential
Dual Top Group
Safety Group
LED Headlights/Fog Lights
Thank you. Thought it was for a 392 order but still happy for you. Congratulations!

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Finally picked up my JLUR last night after 7 weeks of waiting!

I ordered through Rob Trachtman from Tuttle Click Jeep in Irvine, CA.

Everything he promised was delivered and this was hands down the easiest dealership process I've experienced. Don't hesitate to order from Rob if you're in CA.
Thank you! I appreciate it

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
@Yakpimp can you help us out here?

Sponsored

Mushbelle

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Ordered JLU Willyā€™s on 12/24
VIN received 12/29
Jeep chat told me itā€™s in D1 status on 1/9
Dealership told me itā€™s in transit and to be expected 1/19-2/2
Got here on Saturday 1/23 and just picked it up today!

This is my dream car and Iā€™m so excited!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking AAB372B5-3939-494F-9C1E-4E411E7FF822

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Yakpimp can you help us out here?
Very interesting developments today... So to my dismay, Jeep care emails me this morning that 392 production starts sometime in this 1st quarter of the year and they will have no further updates for me regarding my order. My Vin # build on the order tracker referred to on this forum (cryptosticker.com) shows no updates as of minutes ago. Yet I reach out to my salesperson and he sends me proof that my 2021 JLU 392 order is in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 2/24/2021!

I finally feel I am out of this 392 limbo I have been stuck in since mid November with at least some clarity moving forward. Interesting to note that out off all the resources, a salesperson at dealership was able to come through with the most up to date information on my order status. :clap: :like: :jk:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5BF89C2B-B74D-40AA-9FA3-94610F300E51

Last edited:

SShows

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 Nacho
Ordered a JL Rubicon on Jan 15. VIN received on Jan 16. Today my sales person gave me a build date of Feb 1st and a projected delivery date of Feb 20th.
Another plug for the guy I am dealing with. He has answered every email I sent FAST and has kept me advised of the purchase and build on his own. I have never contacted him asking when....He initiates the contact on his own. These are qualities of a sales person who knows his business and realizes how important internet feedback is.
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
Ordered a JL Rubicon on Jan 15. VIN received on Jan 16. Today my sales person gave me a build date of Feb 1st and a projected delivery date of Feb 20th.
Another plug for the guy I am dealing with. He has answered every email I sent FAST and has kept me advised of the purchase and build on his own. I have never contacted him asking when....He initiates the contact on his own. These are qualities of a sales person who knows his business and realizes how important internet feedback is.
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
Mike was awesome during the process of my build as well. I would recommend him and Mall of GA CDJR to anyone around Georgia. Picked my Nacho up on 1/12 from Mike.

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Hey Jay can I track my Gladiator Diesel build here or do I need to jump on the sister Gladiator forum. I tried my username and password but it appears I would have to create a new account for the Gladiator forum
Let me know if Iā€™m missing something
Thanks

Last edited:

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Ordered JLU Willyā€™s on 12/24
VIN received 12/29
Jeep chat told me itā€™s in D1 status on 1/9
Dealership told me itā€™s in transit and to be expected 1/19-2/2
Got here on Saturday 1/23 and just picked it up today!

This is my dream car and Iā€™m so excited!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5BF89C2B-B74D-40AA-9FA3-94610F300E51
Congratulations

Advertisement

Advertisement