Firecracker red JL Rubicon
3.6 etorque
8 speed auto
hard top
LED package
8.4 premium audio
tow package
white letter tires

What I find interesting is I am in no rush to get it. Go figure. If I was hot to trot to get this then it wouldn't be built until March.

Advertisement

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
Ordered 1/11/2021 got my VIN 1/13/2021. Jeep Chat said on the 19th It had all materials needed to start the build have been received. 1/22/2021 Jeep Chat Said "your vehicle is now in pre-assembly, scheduling status!" No ETA yet.

JLU Rubicon
3.6L w/ eTorque
Automatic
FireCracker Red
Black Hard top
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Cold Weather Group
Steel Bumpers
LED Group
Advanced Safety Group
Rock Sliders w/Step Assist
8.4 Radio Premium Audio
Headliner
Trailer Tow HD Electric Group

The wait is torture.

Bndrpa1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU 80th
Ordered 1/18/2021 got my VIN 1/20/2021. Jeep Chat today 1/22/2021 inquiry... It has all materials needed to start the build have been received. Back in a jeep! Last Wrangler bought new was 1991! OTD the door price back then was $13,500.00... my how times have changed!

JLU 80th Anniversary
2.0L Turbo
Automatic
Bright White Clarcoat Paint
Dual Top Group
Cold Weather Group
LED Headlamp and Fog Lamp Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Soft Top Window Storage Bag
2.72:1 Select Trac Full Time 4WD Sys
Safety Group
Anti-Spin Rear Diff

Excited to play again!

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
How long after the build sheet does the sticker usually come?
I wonder if there is some inconsistency in how things flow into the order tracker, it seems like some people see nothing until they get a call that it's shipped. Maybe there is some delay in the batch uploads? As an IT guy it wouldn't surprise me ;) Some box is missed in the system so it never updates, who knows. I finally go tired of seeing NOTHING so I chatted with Amber for the first time. This doesn't really tell me much but at least it's something 🧐

Snazzberry Rubi 3.6 manual ordered Jan 2nd.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Amber

Long deep sigh.....
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking waiting.JPG

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I wonder if there is some inconsistency in how things flow into the order tracker, it seems like some people see nothing until they get a call that it's shipped. Maybe there is some delay in the batch uploads? As an IT guy it wouldn't surprise me ;) Some box is missed in the system so it never updates, who knows. I finally go tired of seeing NOTHING so I chatted with Amber for the first time. This doesn't really tell me much but at least it's something 🧐

Snazzberry Rubi 3.6 manual ordered Jan 2nd.
Amber.jpg

Long deep sigh.....
waiting.JPG
Mine is a snazzberry red Rubi 2dr manual with premium soft top. I got it loaded though with everything except the steel bumper package, which I now regret, and the cold air intake. Idk if that helps you tracking or not

Last edited:

Sponsored

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
I'm remote startj

Mine is a snazzberry red Rubi 2dr manual with premium soft top. I got it loaded though with everything except the steel bumper package, which I now regret, and the cold air intake. Idk if that helps you tracking or not
Sweet.. yep, I'm regretting not getting steel bumper too but hey, just another mod to plan :like:

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Congrats. Did you get the VON? Once you get your VIN I would wait at least a couple weeks because Jeep chat is only going to tell you the generic nonsense. But you could chat them as long as you have a VON. But definitely register at cryptosticker.

Latitude

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade Trailhawk/2021 JLU Willys ordered
Congrats. Did you get the VON? Once you get your VIN I would wait at least a couple weeks because Jeep chat is only going to tell you the generic nonsense. But you could chat them as long as you have a VON. But definitely register at cryptosticker.
Thanks! I did get the VON. I'm really going to try not to bother them for a few weeks. I cannot guarantee anything though. Will definitely register with cryptostickers as soon as I get my VIN!

Sponsored

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Ordered 1/11/2021 got my VIN 1/13/2021. Jeep Chat said on the 19th It had all materials needed to start the build have been received. 1/22/2021 Jeep Chat Said "your vehicle is now in pre-assembly, scheduling status!" No ETA yet.

JLU Rubicon
3.6L w/ eTorque
Automatic
FireCracker Red
Black Hard top
Cold Weather Group
Steel Bumpers
LED Group
Advanced Safety Group
Rock Sliders w/Step Assist
8.4 Radio Premium Audio
Headliner
Trailer Tow HD Electric Group

The wait is torture.
I too ordered 1/11/21. Today got word it’s in Build status. Similar build to yours in Granite. Jeep chat wouldn’t give me an ETA though. You should be in Build status soon!!

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Mine is at the dealer as of yesterday but I cannot pick it up because the dealer says he doesn’t have the MSO yet. I’m dying.!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E94364A7-D6B8-442F-A3D1-0C67C6B6538A

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E94364A7-D6B8-442F-A3D1-0C67C6B6538A

That has to be tough. Good choice. I’m waiting on my Granite JLUR with Dark Saddle too!!

khramesh

First Name
Ramesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat, 2013
Dear Jay:
I can't thank you and everyone who do this for the benrfit of others and that includes me as well!! It felt great to see my build and the window stickeron the spread sheet!
Ad you know, I placed my Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited, Manual transmission order on 12/12/20.
I got an email today from Suresky of Goshen, NY that the Jeep is on the truck and will most likely be delivered to them this weekend or by Mon Jan 25th the latest!
I can't wait to drive my Jeep home.
Thank you with gratitude 🙂
Ramesh

Bndrpa1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU 80th
Ordered 1/18/2021 got my VIN 1/20/2021. Jeep Chat today 1/22/2021 inquiry... It has all materials needed to start the build have been received. Back in a jeep! Last Wrangler bought new was 1991! OTD the door price back then was $13,500.00... my how times have changed!

JLU 80th Anniversary
2.0L Turbo
Automatic
Bright White Clarcoat Paint
Dual Top Group
Cold Weather Group
LED Headlamp and Fog Lamp Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Soft Top Window Storage Bag
2.72:1 Select Trac Full Time 4WD Sys
Safety Group
Anti-Spin Rear Diff

Excited to play again!
Just got update from dealer this am that my Jeep went into D1 status and estimated ship date is 1/30/21! Wow that was quick.

Advertisement

Advertisement