LED
Steel Bumpers
Audio
Remote Start
Engine Block Heater
Body Color Hardtop
Safety Group
Cold Weather

I was excited to see an email from Jeep this morning, only to find out it was a reminder for an oil change on the Jeep I no longer own. :(

I went with black fenders and roof, and the Black satin grill, but those should make things faster, not longer. :/

Advertisement

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
I just had someone ask (eagerly) if I was selling my 2018 Sahara since I have a 2021 2dr Rubi on order.. I laughed... I'm way too attached to my Sahara (Mojito color and named EN-V) plus he is 100 percent paid off. My EN-V is going to get detailed and then garaged as soon as the new Jeep comes.... to get some rest..... and I'll have fun driving my new Jeep for a while. I prefer the 2dr but is nice I'll still have 4dr to use when/if needed. I'm having trouble coming up with a name for new Jeep (Hydro Blue color) but I'm sure It'll come once I drive...... stay tuned.......

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I just had someone ask (eagerly) if I was selling my 2018 Sahara since I have a 2021 2dr Rubi on order.. I laughed... I'm way too attached to my Sahara (Mojito color and named EN-V) plus he is 100 percent paid off. My EN-V is going to get detailed and then garaged as soon as the new Jeep comes.... to get some rest..... and I'll have fun driving my new Jeep for a while. I prefer the 2dr but is nice I'll still have 4dr to use when/if needed. I'm having trouble coming up with a name for new Jeep (Hydro Blue color) but I'm sure It'll come once I drive...... stay tuned.......
You can’t pick “ScoobyBlue!”, my current JK, or “ScoobyBlue!!”, the JL (grown up version. Lol). 😁

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can’t pick “ScoobyBlue!”, my current JK, or “ScoobyBlue!!”, the JL (grown up version. Lol). 😁
Scooby, noted.... Will not use ScoobyBlue as name for my new Jeep...you're not that far... do you go off-road with a group in your area? Would love to join y'all some time once our new jeeps come.... or even before if you're going and just use my Sahara. You didn't say, are you trading in your Jeep when you get new one then?

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Scooby, noted.... Will not use ScoobyBlue as name for my new Jeep...you're not that far... do you go off-road with a group in your area? Would love to join y'all some time once our new jeeps come.... or even before if you're going and just use my Sahara. You didn't say, are you trading in your Jeep when you get new one then?
Yep, trading in the Willys for a Rubi.

Haven’t been wheeling for a while; the days I have off are usually filled with everything but me time and just to get to a place is about 2 hours away. I’ll have to sign up again for either the 201 or a guided ride sometime after the new one arrives. Don’t know the locals.

Sponsored

JBourne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL Sahara 2 doors
Would be nice if the tracker could also track color. My order from 12/24 was for a 2 DR Rubicon in Hydro Blue - That color has been rumored not to go into production until February. Have any of your Hydro Blue orders had a build or window sticker pop up yet? Also my dealer claims more high profile dealerships can have their orders prioritized over smaller dealers which might contribute to the fact that some people have said there is no rhyme or reason to build order. I suspect many things most likely come into play: Color, Dealer, Engine, Part availability, etc...
I do agree, ordered a wrangler sahara on 08/12/2020 - ESTIMATED ETA is march 2021 - Wait and see !

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do agree, ordered a wrangler sahara on 08/12/2020 - ESTIMATED ETA is march 2021 - Wait and see !
Are you kidding! Thats insane that it is taking that long! What were the specs?

HarleyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2013 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Sweeeeet.....I know that feeling, now you will be checking for your sticker three times a day....ahahahah. Congrats!

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Sweeeeet.....I know that feeling, now you will be checking for your sticker three times a day....ahahahah. Congrats!
Yes!!! Finally was able to register my VIN on the Mopar website. Also got the Jeep and Uconnect apps which now show my Jeep 😁

Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
How long after the build sheet does the sticker usually come?

HarleyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2013 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Yes!!! Finally was able to register my VIN on the Mopar website. Also got the Jeep and Uconnect apps which now show my Jeep 😁

Crap.....I'm behind the power curve...LOL didn't know you could do that!!!

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Ordered a JL Rubicon on Jan 15. VIN received on Jan 16. Today my sales person gave me a build date of Feb 1st and a projected delivery date of Feb 20th.
Another plug for the guy I am dealing with. He has answered every email I sent FAST and has kept me advised of the purchase and build on his own. I have never contacted him asking when....He initiates the contact on his own. These are qualities of a sales person who knows his business and realizes how important internet feedback is.
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a JL on Jan 15. VIN received on Jan 16. Today my sales person gave me a build date of Feb 1st and a projected delivery date of Feb 20th.
Hmm... Thats fast... specs?

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Ordered a JL on Jan 15. VIN received on Jan 16. Today my sales person gave me a build date of Feb 1st and a projected delivery date of Feb 20th.
What color and model?

Advertisement

Advertisement