Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JayKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
After 50 long days, my Jeep Rubicon Diesel arrived yesterday. I ordered it on November 30, 2020, check with the tracking tools on this site 2-3 times a day, messaged Jeep Chat 3-4 times a week, called my salesman at least twice a week, and I finally got that call yesterday afternoon around 3:00. Since I didn’t get out of the dealership until 8:30 p.m., it remained in its stock condition for 12 hours. It’s sitting low in the back in the last photo because it has the stock tires in the back. Now the fun begins!
9ED34F71-02FA-424B-8CBA-E0A59B3BBCA8.jpeg
2326FBC4-1A45-4142-85CF-E06157C02EEA.jpeg
63AFCAB8-CDB4-4807-A81A-A2663AB233BD.jpeg
Congrats! Who was your salesman? I have my 4xe on order from McKinney as well.

Advertisement

blkvirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler JLUR
Finally picked up my JLUR last night after 7 weeks of waiting!

I ordered through Rob Trachtman from Tuttle Click Jeep in Irvine, CA.

Everything he promised was delivered and this was hands down the easiest dealership process I've experienced. Don't hesitate to order from Rob if you're in CA.

BMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ordered late 1/3/21 received my Vin on 1/9/21 and as of Saturday all parts are received for my Jeep. However no info from the tracker. I still have not received any email from Jeep on my order. Is this normal?
Probably.

I ordered 12/30, VIN / VON on 1/2, I talked to Jeep chat yesterday 1/19 and they told me "all materials received, should enter build soon", and today 1/20 went to D1 with an estimated ship date of 1/29.

Since you ordered a few days later, maybe your order gets to D1 in a few more days.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Wrangler Sahara, 21 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I’m hoping so, I was supposed to order from a different dealer 2nd week of December but he wouldn’t honor the quote he gave me and upped it a couple thousand, went to my current dealer and started again.

Sponsored

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
I’m hoping so, I was supposed to order from a different dealer 2nd week of December but he wouldn’t honor the quote he gave me and upped it a couple thousand, went to my current dealer and started again.
I had a local dealer do the same thing to me... was like he didn't even remember the first quote he gave me. Luckily I had taken a picture of it with my cell phone.... so I emailed it to him but also told him no deal since he was trying to be shady and take advantage. The funny thing is the service department there (closest dealer to me) is really awesome and services my 2018 Sahara... I just wish the sales department could match their level of service.

HarleyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2013 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Another step completed......Got my sticker first thing this morning. Ordered on 12/13. I'm guessing a few more weeks until it arrives in San Diego ;-)

J Bozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Good question... when do the emails usually get sent out?
My first JLUR in 2019 was fantastic with tracking but my daughters I ordered from the factory still says it’s not built yet. Lol we already have 500 miles on it and it’s in the driveway. Go figure.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just heard from my dealer that the factory is saying late Feb, early March for my build. Ordered 13 Oct.

If anyone needs me, I'll be crying in a pile of parts and recovery gear in my basement...

SimpletonII

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Black Sahara (sold), 2021 JLUR Sting Gray (on order)
I just heard from my dealer that the factory is saying late Feb, early March for my build. Ordered 13 Oct.

If anyone needs me, I'll be crying in a pile of parts and recovery gear in my basement...
Please tell me they are playing an evil prank on you.

Ordered my JLUR on 12/17. Dealership says estimated ship of 1/22. Jeep says it's still not in production and that I should expect to wait 10 weeks from ordering.

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon

What was your order? And color?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Got word today from Jeep.com that my Rubi was built today. Now it is "awaiting installation of additional accessories." We will see how it sits in this phase.

Ordered 12/18

Dealer advised ship date of 1/23

DirtyCreeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 JLU Rubicon
Placed my order Dec 31st.

JLU Rubicon
Sarge Green
Automatic, V6
soft top
tow package
electronics package
engine block heater

Received my VIN on 1-7-21
Received my email on 1-21-21
ETA for delivery is w/o 2-8-21

Fingers crossed!

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Please tell me they are playing an evil prank on you.

Ordered my JLUR on 12/17. Dealership says estimated ship of 1/22. Jeep says it's still not in production and that I should expect to wait 10 weeks from ordering.
What was your order? And color?
Mine is a Sarge Green, V6 Rubicon with Tow, Proximity, Winter, Dual Top, LED, Safety, Audio, Steel Bumpers and Camera.

I've seen a pretty much identical build reported ordered and on the way since i ordered mine, but in a different colour.

SimpletonII

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Black Sahara (sold), 2021 JLUR Sting Gray (on order)
Mine is a Sarge Green, V6 Rubicon with Tow, Proximity, Winter, Dual Top, LED, Safety, Audio, Steel Bumpers and Camera.

I've seen a pretty much identical build reported ordered and on the way since i ordered mine, but in a different colour.
Sting Grey
V6 Rubicon
Tow Package
Proximity
Body color fenders
LED
Steel Bumpers
Audio
Remote Start
Engine Block Heater
Body Color Hardtop
Safety Group
Cold Weather

I was excited to see an email from Jeep this morning, only to find out it was a reminder for an oil change on the Jeep I no longer own. :(

Advertisement

Advertisement