JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
What I don’t get is why Jeep chat couldn’t just say something to the effect that the color won’t start the line until February. It’s not that hard to provide customer service.

Advertisement

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Ordered Saturday.. VIN today.. no sticker .. no build yet but I'll have it before I get the vaccine :like:

bigmaduros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Altitude - Almost Here
Well it looks like a good day for a few of us.... The dealer let me know my Jeep has arrived!!

I'll be driving up to NC tomorrow to take delivery on Thursday! ✌😃:rock:
Here she is!

0557A20B-976A-4C3A-B11E-F3BB4B48B4F0.jpeg

1D1EFE92-6305-4292-ABD1-56F0465B50D6.jpeg

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Picked it up and put a few miles on it. Enjoying it quite a bit, but now I'm not sure about that name. It's may be a little too nice for the name, so I'll have to keep driving it a bit before deciding.
My one week old still has a private name, not yet announced. I keep forgetting to greet it by name when I'm getting ready to do more break-in driving. (I don't remember how long I had my previous Jeep before sharing the name or even realizing it had that name.)

:tumbleweed:

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
See, I like the lettering... To each their own I guess. I'd imagine a heat gun it'd come right off like the stupid dealer stickers they always seem to stick on cars
Was it pretty easy to remove?

I feel like if you know what a Rubicon is, you don’t need the words to tell you. They’re a bit extra, for a vehicle that doesn’t really need it. Then again, I think GT3 on the side of a Porsche is kind of tacky too.
I've always removed the extra stickers on all my vehicles. I think they are redundant (we all know what car it is...) & prefer the clean look.
I'm debating taking the jeep and trail badges off too 🤔

Sponsored

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Was it pretty easy to remove?

I feel like if you know what a Rubicon is, you don’t need the words to tell you. They’re a bit extra, for a vehicle that doesn’t really need it. Then again, I think GT3 on the side of a Porsche is kind of tacky too.
I agree!
& Yes-easy, i just peeled them off.. Then some soap or goo-gone for residual residue.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
My one week old still has a private name, not yet announced. I keep forgetting to greet it by name when I'm getting ready to do more break-in driving. (I don't remember how long I had my previous Jeep before sharing the name or even realizing it had that name.)

:tumbleweed:
Last night I switched out the antenna for a 13", added the sill guards and a touch screen protector and then got to drive a little bit more to pick up my daughter from volleyball practice. I had time to play with the 8.4 Uconnect and other settings in the lot waiting for her. I'm feeling a good name now, I think. Not the one I thought it would be just before we picked it up, but one that has been on my list. It is one that the rest of my family unceremoniously dismissed, but none of them have read the book it comes from, so I'm ignoring their opinion on it.

I have yet to see it or drive it in any real daylight. I just don't get home from work early enough. We're supposed to have some sun, maybe, on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to get some decent pictures.

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Noob here but not to JPing. Thought I would show my order info for others in a similar spot as I am. I suspect I will have a looong wait because of my option choices. VIN from dealer on 12/31/20. Ordered from him 12/29/20. I suspect what will delay me are the following: Diesel Rubi JLU, dual door group, premium soft top and uppers.

WanderlustOrder2.jpg

Stormy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S (Ordered 11/9/20)
Received email today from Tracking program that my Build Sheet was found, no Sticker yet, but at least progress. Ordered on 11/9.

Sponsored

LastFrontier1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR Sarge Green
Just got the call that mine is in.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_3339.JPEG
Ordered 10/10. Pick it up Monday 1/11.
6 speed
8.4" radio
dual tops
tow pkg
hardtop headliner
Congrats! I got the call today that my 2dr Sarge Green arrived at the dealer yesterday. Ordered 11/18. I also am picking mine up on 1/11!

Advertisement

Advertisement