JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Man mine is still not showing anything. I ordered on 12/18/20. Idk how long it usually takes to start showing some progress. My dealer said it is showing a 01/23/21 ship date but nothing in the tracker here.
I ordered mine on 11/5...just showed up today...maybe that will give you an idea

Advertisement

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Man mine is still not showing anything. I ordered on 12/18/20. Idk how long it usually takes to start showing some progress. My dealer said it is showing a 01/23/21 ship date but nothing in the tracker here.
I ordered mine on 12/18 with a 1/29 build date. The plant has been closed since Xmas Eve for the holiday so probably why there hasn't been any movement. Jeep chat told me all parts have arrived for me and it is awaiting build so we'll see!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
At least you have an estimated ship date. I ordered mine on 12/15 and still waiting for it to have any movement beyond “obtaining parts”.

photon burst

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Nice for you! Mine is KZR (close by dealer) so I expect will be able to pick up in time for NYE. That would put me at about the 90 day mark to get keys in hand.
NOPE ... now it's KZT (second rail car) so dealer ETA is now 01/15-01/30 so that would push order to keys in just under 120 days. I'm learning patience and trust that it will be a freedom top off, warm spring like day when I drive baby home for the first time. 🤗

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I ordered mine on 12/18 with a 1/29 build date. The plant has been closed since Xmas Eve for the holiday so probably why there hasn't been any movement. Jeep chat told me all parts have arrived for me and it is awaiting build so we'll see!
That is good to know! Do you know when they reopen?

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
The update is showing that I ordered a Sport when it should be a Rubicon 4xe,
My four doored 4xe was ordered Nov 6 and shows the same model...and that it has 0 doors, and I ordered last April. Some of the data is incomplete.
My salesman, PaulwithJeep, gave me a build date of Jan 10; I hope that is accurate.

Jesseric2

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Corvette, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
My four doored 4xe was ordered Nov 6 and shows the same model...and that it has 0 doors, and I ordered last April. Some of the data is incomplete.
My salesman, PaulwithJeep, gave me a build date of Jan 10; I hope that is accurate.
Mine was ordered 12/19 and I’m in the gathering parts process right now. They told me to check back next week, i said “ok, I will talk to you tomorrow “ haha

Robellion

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I wonder if you got a manual transmission that had to undergo the recall work. Do you see "regress" mentioned with your build sheet info?
I checked it- nothing with that wording. However, about a month into the wait the dealer called me to inform me that "all manual transmission vehicles are pushed back by one month." This would have been around mid October. Was there a change in part or defective part involving the manual transmissions sometime in the fall?

Sponsored

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Do they stop build LHD when they switch to RHD builds, or are they built together? My RHD export build (for Australia) is scheduled to be built on 02/02/2021. I ordered on the 13th of November.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I checked it- nothing with that wording. However, about a month into the wait the dealer called me to inform me that "all manual transmission vehicles are pushed back by one month." This would have been around mid October. Was there a change in part or defective part involving the manual transmissions sometime in the fall?
There was the clutch recall. Though it started in April, given "2020" it may have delayed the manual transmission orders and recall repairs are still being done. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...erheating-clutch-pressure-plate.47887/page-83

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
It's been four days. :giggle: The median was down to 20dy before the holiday as shown above.

Jeep chat will report "gathering parts" followed by "scheduled" and it will stay in that status for two to six weeks. After it's assembled, cryptostickers.net should show your build information. That's the time between the request and build, reported above (and roughly once a week), so you can compare against others.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Congrats. That is a great color. I’ve spent so much time walking while looking back at my Jeep that I’m surprised I haven’t walked into anything.

I have found shifting around 3K has been not bad, I haven’t really tried going higher, but I will now. One thing I’ve noticed is as the engine begins to break in, the revs to Km(sorry I’m Canadian) window begins to widen.(if that makes sense)

On a side note, as I was driving the first day later in the afternoon, I went under an overpass and it was dark enough to trigger my auto lights and my dash went completely blank, my heart completely sank, thinking of all the horror stories I’ve read on here. Then I realized that the dash was just dimmed to the lowest level which kicks in when the lights come on:whew:
Thanks! And I totally understand wanting to just look at the Jeep all day. Congrats to you too!

Advertisement

Advertisement