First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2013 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Well, exactly one year ago I sold my 2000 sport and have missed owning a jeep since I watched it go down the road. On December 13th I pulled the trigger and ordered up a Rubicon (Father in law always said its only money and ya cant take it with you when you die...LOL).
Reached out to Jeep chat today and they gave me my VIN and said vehicle is sequenced for production (sounds good.....lol).
Happy I joined this site such a wealth of knowledge and fun to watch people going through the process up to delivery.

Stay SAFE....hope to be Jeepin again soon!!!!!

Advertisement

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Well finally after 97 days since I ordered, she is finally home and I am in love 😍 Why it has taken me so long to have a wrangler I will never know. Rented a base model Sahara 5 years ago and to be honest it put me off but after owning a 2001 liberty for 2 years until 2018 it re-lit that fire again.

Canadians my time line was:
16/9 Ordered
5/10 VIN recieved (only after I asked for it so could have got it earlier)
5/10 Window sticker found (we get that first up here and the build sheet at the end)
30/11 Updated she would leave factory within a couple of days.
2/12 Left factory in Toledo.
21/12 Arrived at dealer on Vancouver Island.
22/12 She came home.

Not sure if east Canada would be any different once it leaves the factory.

Will miss my daily checking of crypto but I will be snooping in here every now and then to relive the excitement of those days waiting. Good luck to all those "patiently" waiting.

20201222_163242.jpg

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Well finally after 97 days since I ordered, she is finally home and I am in love 😍 Why it has taken me so long to have a wrangler I will never know. Rented a base model Sahara 5 years ago and to be honest it put me off but after owning a 2001 liberty for 2 years until 2018 it re-lit that fire again.

Canadians my time line was:
16/9 Ordered
5/10 VIN recieved (only after I asked for it so could have got it earlier)
5/10 Window sticker found (we get that first up here and the build sheet at the end)
30/11 Updated she would leave factory within a couple of days.
2/12 Left factory in Toledo.
21/12 Arrived at dealer on Vancouver Island.
22/12 She came home.

Not sure if east Canada would be any different once it leaves the factory.

Will miss my daily checking of crypto but I will be snooping in here every now and then to relive the excitement of those days waiting. Good luck to all those "patiently" waiting.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20201222_163242
Beautiful! Congrats!!!

greg707

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Renegade
I ordered my 2 door Jeep Willys December 10th and the sales guy just emailed me that it shipped.. That’s insane turnaround!! My dealer is less than 200 miles from the factory so should arrive quick.
My guess is Jeep is trying to crank out sold orders before year end.

Bobalou34

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Altitude (Sting Gray)
Give a call to your dealership to see what they have to say. I got an email from my Sales Manager yesterday. He said that he was trying to expedite my Jeep delivery to his dealership. He said that the process before the Jeep got to the railyard he was not able to control, but once it gets there, he is able to do more. We will see but I am hopeful since he offered that nugget of info.
My dealership seems to trying, but they seem frustrated as well as they have been invoiced and paying on multiple Wranglers that haven't been delivered. Went up there and they gave me a nice additional discount, which takes the sting out a bit. I know you are in the same region so hopefully we both get ours soon.

Sponsored

photon burst

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Well finally after 97 days since I ordered, she is finally home and I am in love 😍 ...

Nice for you! Mine is KZR (close by dealer) so I expect will be able to pick up in time for NYE. That would put me at about the 90 day mark to get keys in hand.

Scott2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ
Dealer emailed me and said should be arriving tomorrow!! I'll try to take delivery tomorrow afternoon. How exciting!

Any advice for delivery? Need to search current factory incentives. And see if I can hustle an additional end of year discount. Starting to search the forum now. All smiles

(ordered JLU sport altitude 11/25)

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Dealer emailed me and said should be arriving tomorrow!! I'll try to take delivery tomorrow afternoon. How exciting!

Any advice for delivery? Need to search current factory incentives. And see if I can hustle an additional end of year discount. Starting to search the forum now. All smiles

What dealer did you order from? That's an awesome turnaround!

Scott2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ
What dealer did you order from? That's an awesome turnaround!
Yes, it is I am surprised! I ordered from Darcars in Rockville and they quoted 4-6 weeks. I also talked to your dealer Criswell and Koons who quoted 4-8 and 6-8 weeks. I dont think either dealer gets them sooner, but it was interesting what they said.

Tom73

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500, 1967 Chevy 2
My son and I each ordered our JLR 6MT on 11/9 and it arrived at the dealer Monday 12/21. I won’t be able to pick it up until after Christmas though partially because my salesperson is on vacation and my work schedule. Won’t be long now but he teased me with a video.

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon

There’s a delivery checklist in this thread https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ery-checklist-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-jlu.32049/

Make SURE you open the fuse box and check to make sure all the fuses are seated properly.

Congrats!!

Slick2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Update for people in Houston waiting. I ordered from DeMontrond. JL 80th.
11/7 ordered
12/2 build sheet
12/9 windows sticker
12/12 dealer said expected arrival at rail yard December 20
12/12 Jeep chat expect between 12/18 and 12/31
12/24 Dealer called it has arrived
Need to wash potential trade in truck and get quote from CarMax before heading to dealer so maybe pick it up on 26 or 28.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I just got an email from Leon - estimated ship date of 1/29. Not sure if that's FCA's estimate to the dealer or leaving the plant
Nothing yet for mine. I checked with FCA Chat earlier this morning and they said it’s in the scheduling phase. Poop. 😢

Advertisement

Advertisement