Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

bigmaduros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Altitude - Almost Here
Got some good news the other day.... My Jeep is at the railyard in NC... ETA to dealer is still 12/23... Hopefully its an early Xmas present...

Tom73

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500, 1967 Chevy 2
Anyone know what railyard services the DC area? Do those come out of Philly?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
As there have been no build updates since 12/11, last week's post still contains the best average request-to-build and to-sticker data I have. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/post-1336635

Here are the current percentiles for open orders:

Days since request, no build sheet nor sticker, request in the last 100 days
p20: 26
p40: 38
p60: 43
p80: 71
p90: 83
p95: 86
p100: 99

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Well, I am still not sure if I'll have my Jeep before Christmas but here is the (unsolicited) update from my sales rep: "We are in the same status with your Jeep. I reached out to my rep to expedite the transportations as much as possible. I’ll keep you posted." Apparently it is at Twin Oaks and just needs to be trucked to the dealership an hour away.

Someone mentioned in another thread about dealerships wanting to book sales before the end of the year so the odds are in our favor if we are this close!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us on the verge of getting our Jeeps!

Last edited:

Sponsored

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
My Jeep still shows that it’s in D1 status. From reading this forum, the system probably hasn’t updated. However, the window sticker for my Jeep has been issued.

Attachments

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI, '21 JLUR on order
Just talked to my dealer and I think he’s almost less useful than Jeep Chat. I’m trying to be patient, but I feel like he’s being lazy. I don’t get any info if I don’t prod him, and he forgets to keep his commitments to get me answers. FWIW, the dealer is DeMontrond. I reached out to Neil and he gave my order to one of his coworkers. It’s been...ok. Nothing to write a glowing review about though.

My jeep supposedly shipped Saturday 12/12 (per Jeep Chat) and after a prod the sales guy is telling me the projected delivery date is Jan 10-17.

3-4 weeks to go from Toledo to Houston seems ridiculous.

I went ahead and emailed the contact from Union-Pacific to see if they can be more helpful.

webechr

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler (Ordered)
I'm still hopeful I'll take delivery this year. Would be a great way to put a positive end on 2020... or worst case a great way to kick off 2021!

I originally ordered in late October but then after finding some advise on these forums ended up canceling/backing out of that order. The local dealer wasn't willing to negotiate/meet the price offered to me by Koons out in the DC area. Lost my deposit but the savings are still SIGNIFICANT going with Koons. Of course the originally dealer now has that original order in stock and reached out to see if they could change my mind. Hurts my soul to turn it down knowing it's right up the street but the local dealer wouldn't negotiate down from MSRP and I've got my new deposit in place with Koons. (Timeline for that order from being placed 10/24 through delivery 12/18 was 56 days and they quoted me 8-10 weeks).

ANYWAY, moral of that story is if you're willing to drive a bit definitely checkout some of the dealer related forums here. You can find amazing deals and completely avoid a negotiation all together. Now my new order was placed on 11/23. I was able to download the build sheet on 12/14 (interestingly enough crypto never found it and now when I check the weblink to pull it myself it's no longer there. Thankfully I saved it when I found it originally). Been in JB status waiting on the body vendor since 12/14 as well. Still no window sticker but the fact that the build sheet disappeared makes me think the build sheet/window sticker populating may not be as good of an indicator of status like it might have in the past when it was working better (Jeep Chat and my dealer have been the best resources). Koons quoted me 5-6 weeks and this week marks the beginning of Week #5. Fingers crossed! Hoping it will ship this week so I can take delivery next week. I plan to reach out to Koons for an update ahead of the holiday tomorrow.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Just talked to my dealer and I think he’s almost less useful than Jeep Chat. I’m trying to be patient, but I feel like he’s being lazy. I don’t get any info if I don’t prod him, and he forgets to keep his commitments to get me answers. FWIW, the dealer is DeMontrond. I reached out to Neil and he gave my order to one of his coworkers. It’s been...ok. Nothing to write a glowing review about though.

My jeep supposedly shipped Saturday 12/12 (per Jeep Chat) and after a prod the sales guy is telling me the projected delivery date is Jan 10-17.

3-4 weeks to go from Toledo to Houston seems ridiculous.

I went ahead and emailed the contact from Union-Pacific to see if they can be more helpful.
I hear you. I did most of the legwork in getting my own updates via Jeep chat. However, one day I had had enough and emailed the general manager, who within one hour, had the sales manager get back to me. I haven't had many unsolicited updates from my dealership until today. The sales manager emailed saying he was trying to "expedite" the transportation of my Jeep from the railyard to the dealership, one hour away. We'll see. Good luck!

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
So what's it mean when my sticker is up (not in the tracker but just found it using the applet)? I just checked with Jeep Chat Friday and don't necessarily want to bug them again, but...

Sponsored

harryG

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 renegade, 2021 willys (on order)
I got a message 2 days ago that my JLUW has landed! Ordered 9/11, delivered to dealer on 12/16, so 96 days from order to delivery. A long time to be sure. Alas, less time than it seems some are being quoted today. It is mostly frustrating because I wanted my Jeep! Alas...I look forward to heading off road.

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
So what's it mean when my sticker is up (not in the tracker but just found it using the applet)? I just checked with Jeep Chat Friday and don't necessarily want to bug them again, but...
Throw a couple more sorry’s in that sentence, and I’d think you were Canadian.😀 but I would bug Jeep chat again. That is one of the reasons they are there for. Generally, I think it means your Jeep had been released for shipping if your sticker has appeared.

harryG

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 renegade, 2021 willys (on order)
gonna be a good Christmas, just got THE CALL, my willys came in last night. will probably pick up tomorrow. Now I cant wait. apparently 38 days order to delivery.

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
It’s my understanding that the sticker comes up once the vehicle is moved to KZ status and is ready to ship.

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Just heard from my dealer. He says he’s pretty sure my Jeep should be there before the end of the month. So it’s looking like I will be in my Jeep before the end of the year!!

Advertisement

Advertisement