JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

shayskywalker

First Name
shay.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara (Firecracker Red)
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 842B815B-8FBD-48FB-9588-06210F1CEF4A

Ordered placed: 11/9/2020
Got my VON: 11/9/2020
Got my VIN: 11/19/2020

Guy texts me saying that the Jeep is “ON THE MOVE”, arriving hopefully before the end of December. Fingers crossed.

Nothing on crypto saying it was built or anything. So, yeah.

UPDATE: Jeep Chat -
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 55F21534-355C-45C2-96DC-2933C172D819

Advertisement

Last edited:

Scott2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ
Ordered JLU Sport Altitude 11/25. Jeep chat says build complete and has been stuck in 'pending installation of additional equipment' for 13 days.
Have not heard from my dealer since receiving POC but emailing to see if more information to share.
Not looking like a Christmas miracle delivery 🤷‍♂️
Driving the TJ around in the snow in the meantime 😃

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Ordered JLU Sport Altitude 11/25. Jeep chat says build complete and has been stuck in 'pending installation of additional equipment' for 13 days.
Have not heard from my dealer since receiving POC but emailing to see if more information to share.
My dealer told me yesterday that the last update was Monday showing at the body vendor with an estimated ship date of today (12/18), complete with all of the caveats that very well could change. So I was cautiously hoping to have it this weekend or at least by Christmas (we're close enough the shipping is by truck).

I checked with Jeep Chat this morning and got the same thing you did: "I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided." I assume this is for installing the tow group equipment and Mopar side steps and such?

Scott2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ
Dealer emailed me this morning before I contacted them. My Jeep shipped out on Tuesday 12/15 and is expected to arrive Monday 12/28 !

Sponsored

Scott2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ
My dealer told me yesterday that the last update was Monday showing at the body vendor with an estimated ship date of today (12/18), complete with all of the caveats that very well could change. So I was cautiously hoping to have it this weekend or at least by Christmas (we're close enough the shipping is by truck).

I checked with Jeep Chat this morning and got the same thing you did: "I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided." I assume this is for installing the tow group equipment and Mopar side steps and such?
That’s my understanding of that stage.
Check out what I just posted. Jeep chat definitely can be lagging behind where your Jeep truly is. Cross your fingers, it may arrive sooner I’ve read plenty of stories on here of that happening. Whenever it gets here, it’s worth the wait!

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Just called my dealer for my weekly update and she said that she has pulled the invoice this week off the computer so knows its close. Looked it up and ETA is saying December 21, so on Monday. They are going to be doing a little bit of extras on there for me (certain things I wanted but factory wasn't able to do it for whatever reason) so I'm really hoping they will be able to do that by Wednesday so I can pick it up before Christmas.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Whelp, can't collect it before 12/24 in any case so there goes another week. :tumbleweed:

Assuming the dealer is on holiday 12/24, that means not before 12/27. :crying:

MoJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLURD EcoDiesel, 1985 Jeep CJ 7, 2018 Dynamax Dynaquest XL
Occupation
Consultant- motorcycle and automotive
Dealer delivered my new 2021 JLURD to my house yesterday, 12/17, ordered 10/23. So far, I love the diesel! Also, in reference to another thread, I checked all my fuses to be sure they were seated...42 of them were NOT seated properly. Each one of the 42 had an audible "click" when I pressed on them. Apparently, many codes are being thrown due to poorly seated fuses, especially EGR codes on the diesels. Check yours, it can't hurt, right?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking tempImageEnCgRy

Kilted Dragon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport JLJL72 Islander
Getting closer to having my `21 Islander 2 door. Per JeepChat "I am showing that your Jeep has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided". My build sheet showed up on FCA equipment listing and my VIN is in Mopar dashboard! (not my Jeep, I get a hard top)
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking iris

Sponsored

PhillysWillys

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sage Green
I got a message 2 days ago that my JLUW has landed! Ordered 9/11, delivered to dealer on 12/16, so 96 days from order to delivery. A long time to be sure. Alas, less time than it seems some are being quoted today. It is mostly frustrating because I wanted my Jeep! Alas...I look forward to heading off road.

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI, '21 JLUR on order
Crypto (or the jeep system it pulls from) is definitely having an issue.

My nickname pulls up NONE for build sheet and sticker. If I search by VIN, it still says None for both, but the links are valid. I got ahold of jeep chat and was informed it had shipped.

My salesperson was supposed to message me today with shipping info, but hasn’t. It won’t make a difference for delivery, so I’m going to text them Monday for an updated delivery window.

Ordered 11/10
D1: Gateline 11/20
Built and sent to Body Vendor (JB status) 12/12
Ready for shipment (KZ) 12/18
Sticker 12/19
Shipped 12/19

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI, '21 JLUR on order
Crypto (or the jeep system it pulls from) is definitely having an issue.

My nickname pulls up NONE for build sheet and sticker. If I search by VIN, it still says None for both, but the links are valid. I got ahold of jeep chat and was informed it had shipped.

My salesperson was supposed to message me today with shipping info, but hasn’t. It won’t make a difference for delivery, so I’m going to text them Monday for an updated delivery window.

Ordered 11/10
D1: Gateline 11/20
Built and sent to Body Vendor (JB status) 12/12
Ready for shipment (KZ) 12/18
Sticker 12/19
Shipped 12/19
I suspect FCA is trying to get out as many sold orders before the end of the year as possible. It’s money in the bank they can report for Q4 in a rough year.

To the people wondering about what gets built when, if you read the build process, it provides some hints. Not having parts can cause delays, but scheduling is likely driven by the shipping schedule and the need to fill train cars and trailers. If you buy from a low-sales region, it’ll take longer for them to get enough sales to reach the threshold to build them for shipping. Why do I think shipping is the driving factor, once parts are available? Building the jeep is pretty quick process. They can make the suppliers hold the parts (and the associated cost) for as long as possible, so they can push a vehicle through, in order to ship it and invoice the dealer. The less time the jeep spends in their ownership, the less it costs them. Holding it for shipment is just wasted money, so they avoid building it until they’re confident they can get them moving out of the factory.

J Bozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Crypto Update -Includes a bug fix in the running of the program

001BumpDaddy1wrangler21Rubi80thSARGE80thsofttop
AiredadAli3Alpha8AmandaWrangleramit
ArubagalBakerBallewBecstsyBigfoot21075
BkrupBlacktopBlancaBmacBMAC9000
bos24bostoncanuckBrancadanerveBrandybryanmackk
BTWINBurdaBwardCaptGunneyChapman
chip2021jlCocoCost220CrazycatmanDarkShark
datgeepddr834deejeepdozerDre
DsargedshoresEddieVEvansFabiMobile
FENIX21FLNativeFrankie2020GaffsGeminijeep
GeodudeHeather1HenriettaHogieIDWillys
JCJKJeanGrayJeep21JeepPettyJeepprojectx
JenniferHortonjfrischkornJHSaharaJLrubi046JLURD
Jmbulfer1JoJeepJoNelleJPJrap
JRJeepJRL13JRstullJY86206kb2021
KennyPKillertraylorKimsbewbabykirschnerkleinf
korisjeepwillyslolabunnymack81MajorTomMarconetoy
martyswillysmelody301mfriesmorgangooomotsumi
mpjeepmrtnyjpnscapps1phil613porcogrigio
portlandjoraftercraxidreneeroadtrip2
rpk99rubicon1rubiconchatrubiconecodi...rubiconz
rv21willyssarasarascomom55SG1shad
shadyincasjsslowevosmirkysnazz
snazzberry21snoopyspyjeepsrtsnazzberrytankers
toastertriplejtts42572will07076willys1
willysnhworm12

Build Found
NameOrdered
AmbroseWillys10/8
nscott2210/23
Rojojr10/12
Snazberry10/24
SurfMacJpMtb10/9
I have a question hopefully you may be able enter on average how long does the vehicle stay in KZT. ITS BEEN two weeks in KZT STATUS.
thanks ahead of time.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I have a question hopefully you may be able enter on average how long does the vehicle stay in KZT. ITS BEEN two weeks in KZT STATUS.
thanks ahead of time.
There’s really no average, unfortunately. If the planets align......

Advertisement

Advertisement