First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
My mom's was ordered Nov 3-4, was initially told it was going to get built Dec 10th, she was just told today it won't be built until late January.
Not sure what is going on down there.
Regular 2 door willys with auto trans. Nothing fancy.
Canadian order, so maybe they are grouping those.
I think they do group the Canadian orders. I order 16/9 and started seeing Canadian builds towards end of November. My build came up 2/12 and my dealer said it was on its way. I'm on Vancouver Island where everything is slow to be delivered so I'm optimistic it will be here before Christmas.

Advertisement

mark1820

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep Trackhawk
Crypto Non-Update

So things have been awfully quiet on Crypto. No changes that I am seeing on the first page. I have reached out to the programmer and have been assured that it's running. Did Bob go on holiday leave??? :CWL:

Curious - anyone get any emails of changes? Build found? Sticker found?
No not yet on crypto for me. on page 751 someone put a link there for dodge ram or something build sheet check, and today it showed up with a build sheet. I am in JB status now, and never recieved an email from crypto?

photon burst

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Crypto sent me the build found email on 12/12.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
No not yet on crypto for me. on page 751 someone put a link there for dodge ram or something build sheet check, and today it showed up with a build sheet. I am in JB status now, and never recieved an email from crypto?
Where is everyone getting those statuses with initials? I have the list of status but neither Jeep chat nor my dealership tells me they have it.

mark1820

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep Trackhawk
Where is everyone getting those statuses with initials? I have the list of status but neither Jeep chat nor my dealership tells me they have it.
Thats BS your dealer has access to a system to track and give status updates. Jeep Chat is refrained from giving codes, but your dealer is more than able, maybe not willing but able. i have included a screen shot of what my dealer sends me the minute a change is made in the system. you should demand your salesman update you and yes they can give codes.

RenderedImage.jpeg

Sponsored

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
Thats BS your dealer has access to a system to track and give status updates. Jeep Chat is refrained from giving codes, but your dealer is more than able, maybe not willing but able. i have included a screen shot of what my dealer sends me the minute a change is made in the system. you should demand your salesman update you and yes they can give codes.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking RenderedIma
It wasn't until I sent an email to the GM that I even got any update (1). Thank you for this.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
It wasn't until I sent an email to the GM that I even got any update (1). Thank you for this.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking RenderedIma
Annnnnd, I am at KZT - 2nd rail transport! Thank you!

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
Well that’s great news when did you order it?
Ordered it on 11/6. It moved pretty quickly until the shipping - it seems like it's taking a long time - patience - I forget what that is :-/

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Crypto Non-Update

So things have been awfully quiet on Crypto. No changes that I am seeing on the first page. I have reached out to the programmer and have been assured that it's running. Did Bob go on holiday leave??? :CWL:

Crypto still says build sheet not found for me, but after hearing from my dealer that it was built and on its way, I went and manually checked and sure enough, I had a build sheet, and my Canadian sticker was updated to the proper one as well.

When I click the links in crypto it shows my build and sticker too even though they say they haven’t been updated, so I don’t know... somethings not right.

Anyways, I hope those trains get out here before the new year!

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Crypto Non-Update

I see no Crypto updates to builds or stickers past 12/11. :crying:

The last signup I see is MeeshJLUR on 12/10.

J Bozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Crypto Non-Update

I was on the phone the other day with a nice gentleman that was having problems looking up when I told him it was him KZT status he asked me how I knew that because I guess they’re not supposed to tell you anymore the good thing is is he let me know it was KZR. But I still don’t see a sticker or build sheet on here very weird anyway he had to go on the old way of looking it up because the new way wasn’t doing it if that makes sense I just hope it shows up for my daughter‘s Christmas present. JLUS

Bobalou34

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Altitude (Sting Gray)
I ordered my Jeep on 11/6. I have a dealer ETA (from Jeep chat) of 12/14 - 12/28. The sales manager gave me an approximate arrival to the closest railyard (Twin Oaks in Philly) of 12/16. With the impending snow storm, I imagine that those dates will affect deliveries and transit times.
Mine has been stuck at Twin Oaks since Halloween. Jeep customer service has been horrible in providing any details or rationale. I finally physically went to the dealer and they contacted the regional Jeep logistics person to try to get it delivered in the next two weeks. Apparently whole bunch of Jeeps got pulled from Twin Oaks and sent back to Toledo for quality control. Mine wasn't, but the dealer thinks it may have been held at the railyard in the pending confusion. Hopefully this is all sorted out now and you get yours prior to Christmas.

CJ555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeep, YET!
Mine has been stuck at Twin Oaks since Halloween. Jeep customer service has been horrible in providing any details or rationale. I finally physically went to the dealer and they contacted the regional Jeep logistics person to try to get it delivered in the next two weeks. Apparently whole bunch of Jeeps got pulled from Twin Oaks and sent back to Toledo for quality control. Mine wasn't, but the dealer thinks it may have been held at the railyard in the pending confusion. Hopefully this is all sorted out now and you get yours prior to Christmas.

Mine just arrived today in Coatesville, PA
Ordered 10/31
Not sure if it was on the train with the above issues or not but hopefully you all get it squared away and get your Jeeps by Christmas

Advertisement

Advertisement