Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

HeatBird

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79' Corvette 4 spd. 21'Willys 2dr. 6 spd.
Occupation
Retired
I could have picked it up today :(

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_0846

Advertisement

Edge Hawk

First Name
Asa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD on order, 2014 JKUR & 1992 M101 CND 2 trailer
My 2021 JLUR DIESEL just arrived at the dealership today. 52 days, order to delivery. Picking it up on Wednesday.
Do you know what date it was available to ship? Mine moved out of body vendor last week and was available to ship. but now eta is 12/21 to 1/2

Tom73

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500, 1967 Chevy 2
Strangeness happening. Earlier this AM my build sheet was available, but now it's not. LoL, I downloaded a copy so now when (if) it reappears I'll check to see if anything changed.
I had the same issue - I'm sure it's there

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
On a whim I decided to check with Jeep chat. As of 12/2 it was "in the shipping stage", but today I was informed ETA 12/21 to 01/06. :tumbleweed:

ps That puts me at 75--91dy order to arrival.

Sponsored

MoJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLURD EcoDiesel, 1985 Jeep CJ 7, 2018 Dynamax Dynaquest XL
Occupation
Consultant- motorcycle and automotive
My ship date was December 4 with an ETA of December 11, arrived on December 14.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Did cryptostickers.net get high centered? I haven't seen any updates for the past two days. Nothing completed in the last 24hr (at this moment), which seems slightly odd for a Monday.

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
I would think in this error of technology where we can track anything, Jeep would be able to provide the customer with an easy and accurate way of tracking a vehicle through a build.
They certainly could if they wanted to. All of the information needed to do minute-by-minute tracking of an order, and it's shipping, is readily available in computers. I'm not sure why Jeep doesn't want their customers to have this information? Other manufacturers provide it.

In 2011 I ordered a BMW X3 for my wife, and the day after it was built I watched a video of it going down the assembly line in South Carolina. In 2018 I ordered a BMW 320i, and tracked the ship carrying it in real time, as it sailed from Bremen Germany through the Pananma Canal and up the West Coast to the port in California.

webechr

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler (Ordered)
My order was placed on 11/23 and just got the build sheet yesterday 12/15. Jeep chat confirmed it’s waiting on additional trim options to be installed which the dealer confirmed includes things like the hard top, trailer/tow package, etc. something is up with the tracker though since it still says not found. Hoping it finished production this week and ships out before Christmas!

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
My order was placed on 11/23 and just got the build sheet yesterday 12/15. Jeep chat confirmed it’s waiting on additional trim options to be installed which the dealer confirmed includes things like the hard top, trailer/tow package, etc. something is up with the tracker though since it still says not found. Hoping it finished production this week and ships out before Christmas!
I ordered mine on 11/24 and according to Chat, it had entered the build and was in the paint stage yesterday. The tracker says mine is not found either. I'm close enough it'll be shipped by truck so I'm also hoping for a pre-Christmas pick-up. When I got the POC, it said the estimated ship date is 12/17, so it could maybe even show up this weekend. But that's probably too much good luck to ask for in 2020.

mark1820

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep Trackhawk
Curious about crypto it appears down for 2 days, just as salesman texted me that it is in JB status est ship date 12/17 (i assume the day it supposedly finishing JB) but i checked a link posted here for dodge ram or something and my build sheet shows up now. LOL i was eagerly awaiting an email from crypto that never came, had to figure it out and look elsewhere for build sheet. So i ordered jlur on 11/13 build sheet has shown up today 12/15. I hope I'm not in JB hell for weeks but at least its been built. hoping to be in KZ status soon. from what I've read JB Body vendor is where stickers and other accessories are put on that the dealer doesn't do in house. good luck to everyone

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
I ordered my Jeep on 11/6. I have a dealer ETA (from Jeep chat) of 12/14 - 12/28. The sales manager gave me an approximate arrival to the closest railyard (Twin Oaks in Philly) of 12/16. With the impending snow storm, I imagine that those dates will affect deliveries and transit times.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Non-Update

So things have been awfully quiet on Crypto. No changes that I am seeing on the first page. I have reached out to the programmer and have been assured that it's running. Did Bob go on holiday leave??? :CWL:

Curious - anyone get any emails of changes? Build found? Sticker found?

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
My mom's was ordered Nov 3-4, was initially told it was going to get built Dec 10th, she was just told today it won't be built until late January.
Not sure what is going on down there.
Regular 2 door willys with auto trans. Nothing fancy.
Canadian order, so maybe they are grouping those.

Advertisement

Advertisement