Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
Just contacted Jeep Chat. Boring Sunday afternoon, and really too early to check, but WTH, I asked for order status. I was hoping for have parts, que'd for build. But instead word was: "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 12/21/2020 - 01/04/2021 , please reach out to the selling Dealer for a more accurate date of arrival."
My order went in on 11/27, two weeks ago. Nothing on cyrpto yet, but perhaps will show there in next couple days, if Jeep Chat was correct.

Advertisement

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI, '21 JLUR on order
Nothing in crypto here yet either, but Jeep Chat told me it’s been built and currently at the body vendor. No eta on delivery yet.

Ordered 11/09
VON 11/10
VIN 11/11
Waited until 11/20 to check back, and found it was D1 gateline.
12/9 it was still D1.
12/13 presuming Status JB from the description I got on jeep chat.

Moderately optioned JLUR with a manual in sarge green, black hardtop, tow, remote entry, cold weather, LED and premium audio. Plus the headliner, all-weather floor mats and grab handles that the body shop has to do now.

I’m thinking it’ll be around or after the new year before it arrives in Houston.

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Day 70 and....
Buildsheet found
Sticker found!!

crypto must be down, but I manually checked both and both were there!!

there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Odd my Jeep showed up on crypto but when I check the website it shows nothing found. Has anyone had a similar issue? Is Jeep just toying with my emotions? I’m in a fragile state haha
It took a few days for my sticker to show up on the Jeep site after Crypto had it.

timonste

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler unlimited Rubicon
😄 BUILD FOUND!! 😁

75 days since ordered. The sticker has been available for like 50+ days.

Maybe there is a chance of a Jeep key under my Christmas tre
It took a few days for my sticker to show up on the Jeep site after Crypto had it.
ok witch jeep site we talking about?

Sponsored

HeatBird

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79' Corvette 4 spd. 21'Willys 2dr. 6 spd.
Occupation
Retired
Just received a call from the dealer, my Jeep is there. Unfortunately I am waiting for text results for the china flu so I can't even go pick it up. GRRRRR.

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
I ordered a new JLRD on 11/30/20. I called my dealer and got the VIN on 12/7. The same day, I input my VIN into the system to try to get the status and it didn’t show anything, so I contacted Jeep through the chat site and was told they were putting together the order. Like a kids at Christmas, I’ve been checking the status daily to see if there’s any new information...nothing. So, this morning I called my salesman who said he would check and call me back. I then contacted Jeep on chat and was told my Jeep was in the frame building stage. I asked the lady “what’s frame building mean.” She said they were putting the parts on the frame. I had read on this forum that the people on chat sometimes just give you a bs answer...but, frame building? Thankfully, my dealer called back and said my Jeep is in paint. While I’m ecstatic, if what the dealer said is correct, I think it’s odd that nothing shows up in the system with the Jeep so far along in the process. Is this common?

HeatBird

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79' Corvette 4 spd. 21'Willys 2dr. 6 spd.
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a new JLRD on 11/30/20. I called my dealer and got the VIN on 12/7. The same day, I input my VIN into the system to try to get the status and it didn’t show anything, so I contacted Jeep through the chat site and was told they were putting together the order. Like a kids at Christmas, I’ve been checking the status daily to see if there’s any new information...nothing. So, this morning I called my salesman who said he would check and call me back. I then contacted Jeep on chat and was told my Jeep was in the frame building stage. I asked the lady “what’s frame building mean.” She said they were putting the parts on the frame. I had read on this forum that the people on chat sometimes just give you a bs answer...but, frame building? Thankfully, my dealer called back and said my Jeep is in paint. While I’m ecstatic, if what the dealer said is correct, I think it’s odd that nothing shows up in the system with the Jeep so far along in the process. Is this common?
Nothing what so ever showed up for me, on anything. Jeep chat was helpful. Hell my window sticker doesn't even show yet my Jeep is at the dealer waiting for me. So it was certainly common for me.

mark1820

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep Trackhawk
yes it appears that once it passes inspection or I it then will get a build sheet, then when KZ status hits then window sticker shows up.

darylgordon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
yes it appears that once it passes inspection or I it then will get a build sheet, then when KZ status hits then window sticker shows up.
I would think in this error of technology where we can track anything, Jeep would be able to provide the customer with an easy and accurate way of tracking a vehicle through a build.

Sponsored

photon burst

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR

Tom73

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500, 1967 Chevy 2
Odd my Jeep showed up on crypto but when I check the website it shows nothing found. Has anyone had a similar issue? Is Jeep just toying with my emotions? I’m in a fragile state haha
Window sticker now available- woo hoo

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
Window sticker now available- woo hoo
Strangeness happening. Earlier this AM my build sheet was available, but now it's not. LoL, I downloaded a copy so now when (if) it reappears I'll check to see if anything changed.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
We've had reports of build sheets appearing then disappearing, never appearing, appearing on Crypto but not on jeep.com, vice versa, and basically the same for stickers. Suggestions are that build sheets are likely delayed due to data entry, so it seems that Jeep Chat will have more up-to-date information while the Jeep is actively being built.

Before the build, it seems to be anyone's guess up to probability and statistics. After the build, Jeep seems to release them for transport and loses track of them until they've registered arrival at the dealer. Dealers can presumably access more detailed transport information, but beyond knowing where a train might be held up, there's little that can be done except to wait. :tumbleweed:

If you think you've found a new combination of lack of reporting, haha let us know because by sharing all our weird stories it makes our own tragedy of not-yet-arrived less stressful.

Advertisement

Advertisement