Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! That is unbelievable... I ordered after you so lets see if I get the build till Spring...
I hope not for your sanity's sake!

Advertisement

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
I'd love to know when jeep do the next RHD run :) Ordered my JLUR a month ago here in Australia but I'm pretty sure they do the RHD builds in batches as it's a change in tooling etc. Any way to find out? Can't wait to get it, has pretty much everything excepted painted hardtop.

Cheers
Steve

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
BuddyleeBusoLisaKozSlickSnazzberry

Builds Found
NameOrdered
harryG?
Kontrolledkaos11/27

Stickers Found
1C4HJXEG6MW6...ordered 11/13

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
We finally got our 2021 Unlimited Sahara!

Order placed: 9/30
Arrived at dealer: 12/2

We live in SF and couldn’t find any good dealers nearby. After seeing recommendations here in the forum we decided to order from @RobTrachtman and traveled down to Irvine to pick the Jeep up. The wait was the hardest part but everything else was pretty smooth. I recommend Rob to anyone looking for a good dealer in California.
Thank you again!

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Ordered 9/3, arrived today. Thank you @RobTrachtman for a great service. It was a long wait, bot totally worth it.

Working with Rob is highly recommended. Decent and professional, always tries to help, and fair prices.

CB2E8BF0-56D6-406C-AE0F-A3C0194393CA.jpeg

5372F55F-755F-403D-9F06-08AE669BFADC.jpeg

B8A00D28-7C13-4071-817C-5F8AB9093888.jpeg
Thank you again!

Sponsored

Stormy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S (Ordered 11/9/20)
Anyone know how long of a production break Jeep takes during the Holidays? Looks more like next year for my order.

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Ordered a 80th on 11/23. Sales guy called and told me it was "compete" on 12/03 but has a status of delayed. Anyone on here have any experience with this, or any ideas? He seems to think it could be due to the 80th Anniversary badging and extras being added off site possibly.

Bobalou34

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Altitude (Sting Gray)
Greetings,

New to the forum, but have been reading a lot of threads for a while now.

I was wondering if anyone knew why there seems to be major delays on Wrangler deliveries in the Philadelphia area?

I ordered Sept. 1st and my Sahara Altitude (first ever Wrangler) was built around Oct 13th. It got to the rail/storage yard (30 miles from dealer) on Halloween, but has sat there now for almost 40 days! Jeep said they were escalating delivery, but have gotten ETA windows that come and go and then no follow-up for 2+ weeks. Almost half the area Wrangler inventory appears to be "in transit" after scanning other dealer websites so it appears to be a regional issue. Just curious if anyone had any information as Jeep nor the dealer seem to know what's going on.

Much appreciated.

Tony

The_Armed_Gardener

First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Willys 2021 2D, Subaru, Ford Ranger, Aluminum Jet Pump Sled
Occupation
Transit Authority Paratransit Operator

Sponsored

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone knew why there seems to be major delays on Wrangler deliveries in the Philadelphia area?

I ordered Sept. 1st and my Sahara Altitude (first ever Wrangler) was built around Oct 13th. It got to the rail/storage yard (30 miles from dealer) on Halloween, but has sat there now for almost 40 days! Jeep said they were escalating delivery, but have gotten ETA windows that come and go and then no follow-up for 2+ weeks. Almost half the area Wrangler inventory appears to be "in transit" after scanning other dealer websites so it appears to be a regional issue. Just curious if anyone had any information as Jeep nor the dealer seem to know what's going on.

Much appreciated.

Tony
Not too far away in NJ, my order has been delayed as well. I ordered 9/21 Mine is now “in transit”. Dealership says all of their orders have been delayed.

Tom73

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 2500, 1967 Chevy 2
Greetings,

Much appreciated.

Tony
A buddy delivers car out of that yard and says they have a backlog of deliveries when early during COVID it was getting slim. Good luck

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
harryg
SamBam

Builds Found
NameOrdered
Trever11/13
WendyChap1169/8
Zonk11/28

Bobalou34

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Altitude (Sting Gray)
A buddy delivers car out of that yard and says they have a backlog of deliveries when early during COVID it was getting slim. Good luck
Thanks Tom73. I figured someone in this thread would likely know more than the dealer or Jeep customer service.

Adabisi

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2010 SS2 RS Camaro
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. Being 740+ pages I've only been lurking for the past couple of months. I did notice that if I look up my order by VIN the results are different than using my nickname. For what it's worth to the newbies (like myself) give it a shot.

With my nickname I only see a build and by VIN I can see the sticker as well. Maybe there's just some catchup/sync the DB needs to do and its just coincidental right now. Either way this caused me to reach out to chat and they say deliver between 12/8-12/20 so hopefully an early xmas present to myself. Toledo is about 25 miles from me I wish they'd just let me come pick it up lol

Advertisement

Advertisement