Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2021 Snazzberry Rubicon Unlimited (ordered 17 Oct 20)
The dealer just called. It has arrived!

Advertisement

bigmaduros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Altitude - Almost Here
Latest in from Jeep chat...my Jeep is in "ship" stage! :rock: I know not to get too excited based on some of the experiences about shipping shared here but I am a little excited!!!
Mine is in Ship mode too but they said they won't be able to give an ETA...

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Mine is in Ship mode too but they said they won't be able to give an ETA...
According to Mathew at Jeep chat, this stage can vary widely. They wait until they have a full load of Jeeps going to the same area before sending them out. Let's cross our fingers we get a Christmas present - maybe before Christmas!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Chat is stuck on "Please hold", despite a couple retries and ~10min waiting. :tumbleweed:

ps My new Jeep has moved to "the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer". :clap:

Last edited:

gssidhu19

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2021
Crypto Update

Completes
1747239373AnthonyJeepJerseyMarkKim1
MyjeepjeepjeepSidhuTaranUmpaLumpa

Builds Found
NameOrdered
4748851811/24
Edy11/16
Holcombe10/27
JerseyMark9/27
Lithiic11/7
Nessie11/20
Stinch11/16
My order has finally completed and is in KZ status. Does anyone have any estimated time for Canadian deliveries. I ordered in Toronto just to be specific.

Sponsored

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
My order has finally completed and is in KZ status. Does anyone have any estimated time for Canadian deliveries. I ordered in Toronto just to be specific.
I've been told upto 30 days. They can't put a more definite timeline on it because of covid. Could be different for me as I'm on Vancouver Island so from Vancouver to here can be unpredictable as they will only ship when they get to a certain amount of cargo on hand.

gssidhu19

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been told upto 30 days. They can't put a more definite timeline on it because of covid. Could be different for me as I'm on Vancouver Island so from Vancouver to here can be unpredictable as they will only ship when they get to a certain amount of cargo on hand.
I just checked my shipment status on the transportation company website and it says my jeep will be shipped tomorrow morning 5AM. I am assuming I should have it by end of this weekend since drive from Toledo to Toronto is only 4-5hrs. I think it has been shipped in Truck.

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MT
I just checked my shipment status on the transportation company website and it says my jeep will be shipped tomorrow morning 5AM. I am assuming I should have it by end of this weekend since drive from Toledo to Toronto is only 4-5hrs. I think it has been shipped in Truck.
Oh there's a transportation company site??? Would you be able to share that with me please?

So my build sheet came up on crypto tonight. So super pumped. Halle is coming home!!!!!!

gssidhu19

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh there's a transportation company site??? Would you be able to share that with me please?

So my build sheet came up on crypto tonight. So super pumped. Halle is coming home!!!!!!
So I found out from one of the other forum discussion boards that all the canadian orders are taken care by https://www.cassens.com/pages/tracking/

You can enter your VIN and Dealer Number. To find dealer number, simply scroll down, click on Dealer Display, enter your Dealer's name and in manufacturer, select FCA and hit search which will get you the dealer number so you don't have to contact dealership hahaha.

I am calling my dealership as soon as I see it's being delivered hahaha. Once you have the dealer number, you can actually check all the delivery receipts to your dealer that will give you an idea how often your dealer is getting the shipment for Jeeps. I checked and my dealer is getting shipment for 2-3 Jeeps every other day.

BTW congratulations that you got your build sheet too. I hope you get your Jeep soon too.

Keep me posted. Take care!

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
So I found out from one of the other forum discussion boards that all the canadian orders are taken care by https://www.cassens.com/pages/tracking/

You can enter your VIN and Dealer Number. To find dealer number, simply scroll down, click on Dealer Display, enter your Dealer's name and in manufacturer, select FCA and hit search which will get you the dealer number so you don't have to contact dealership hahaha.

I am calling my dealership as soon as I see it's being delivered hahaha. Once you have the dealer number, you can actually check all the delivery receipts to your dealer that will give you an idea how often your dealer is getting the shipment for Jeeps. I checked and my dealer is getting shipment for 2-3 Jeeps every other day.

BTW congratulations that you got your build sheet too. I hope you get your Jeep soon too.

I wish we had something like that for tracking U.S. orders.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
AbywillsbigmadurosDorinHalle
Mvsjeepin3Oldlady

Builds Found
NameOrdered
Anu2g10/27
GreenWilly10/12
jstnolsn11/5
Mattredjeep2110/29
mjm749611/4
RedRuby11/7
RubyRubicon10/27
scottydo10/14
SlickSnazzberry11/7
SnazzyJesse11/10

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MT

Doesn't want to work for me sadly. My dealer gave me the number and that didn't work. I did a search and nothing came up for their name or number. Odd.

gssidhu19

First Name
Gagandeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Doesn't want to work for me sadly. My dealer gave me the number and that didn't work. I did a search and nothing came up for their name or number. Odd.
I'm sorry it didn't work for you. It did seem to work for me and my order got delivered to the dealership today. Picking up on Saturday morning.

It looks like orders are shipped fast once you're in KZ status. I'm hoping you get yours in coming week.

Good luck!

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MT
I'm sorry it didn't work for you. It did seem to work for me and my order got delivered to the dealership today. Picking up on Saturday morning.

It looks like orders are shipped fast once you're in KZ status. I'm hoping you get yours in coming week.

Good luck!
I'm not giving up on it yet though lol It was meant to leave the factory on Tuesday and its only Thursday today so I'm going to remain optimistic lol

Advertisement

Advertisement