First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
It arrived 11/23 and I picked it up on Black Friday! Took it out on the trail the next day!

So 38 days from order placement to dealership arrival.

DSC00105-smaller.jpg
Congrats!!!

Advertisement

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
Yes congrats. Jenny, what are we doing wrong?! :(:( LOL
I guess we just have to be patient, Mark. I really have not found any way to see what the methodology is. It's definitely not FIFO. I'll keep asking Jeep for updates. It's the best I can do. :fingerscrossed:

CJ555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeep, YET!
I definitely feel for you guys. FWIW I ordered 10-31 and Jeep chat confirmed I am in transit (Train or truck is not known),....but I went from NOT FOUND to IN TRANSIT without ANY updates so hopefully you are in the same boat!.

jpkramer203

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited, 2016 Honda Civic Hatchback,2014 Ford F150 FX4,
Dealer just updated rail yard ETA to 11/20. Still hoping to have it before Thanksgiving.
Closing the loop on this one. Took delivery of our new Wrangler on 11/21. 67 days from order to delivery

Good luck to the rest of you that are still anxiously waiting. It'll be worth it.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I built up some hope seeing progress last week, but it went for the single add-on right before Turkey Day and they probably don't do optionals on the weekend. My sticker should appear 12/2--12/4, but I had certainly hoped it would be in transit a fortnight ago. Currently at 54 days, so by no means even in the top 5% for delays. (Sadly)

Sadly I know too much arithmetic. Based on above anecdotes about transit times (particularly to the west coast), delays, and getting stuck in a parking lot waiting for initial shipping, I don't hold much hope for seeing it from Santa. I'd give it 50/50 on arriving this year.

:tumbleweed: Ship it so I can start buying stuff for it! :idea:

kochris6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler, 2021 Wrangler, 2001 Cherokee
Update to my build in case it helps anyone with estimating their tracking.

11/10 - ordered JLU 80th
11/13 - VIN Created
11/17 - Build Sheet Found
11/18 - Window Sticker Found
11/19 - Ready for Shipment
11/20 - Shipped
11/23 - Arrived at local Railhead
11/30 - Arrived at dealer

20 days exactly from order to delivery, with a holiday in the middle of all of it. A third of this time was just sitting at the local railhead waiting for the transport truck. Purchased from a low volume dealer well outside of Kansas City so highly doubtful there was any sort of dealer priority. Not sure I understand the logic in how this was built and delivered so quickly, but it seems the 80th anniversary editions are getting cranked out much quicker according to this and other threads.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
My mom ordered a Willys on Nov 3rd, I registered it on crypto but the weird thing it right away it popped up saying it found the sticker, but when I click on it, it says it doesn't exist.
It's registered under FRWILLYS2021
In Canada, stickers are issued first and sometimes within a few days of order. Not sure why...

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
CJ555EFXKyWillysmightywhiteySoniasss

Builds Found
UmpaLumpa ordered 10/11

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
In Canada, stickers are issued first and sometimes within a few days of order. Not sure why...
It's odd indeed, but as I mentioned , it's not really there, clicking on it returns an error saying it does not exist.

Sponsored

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
Does anyone get updates from their dealership? If so, how often? My dealership tells me that they no longer get weekly updates and they will probably only get an update when my Jeep ships. I am requesting updates via Jeep chat but am curious to see what your experience with your dealership has been. TIA

CJ555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeep, YET!
Does anyone get updates from their dealership? If so, how often? My dealership tells me that they no longer get weekly updates and they will probably only get an update when my Jeep ships. I am requesting updates via Jeep chat but am curious to see what your experience with your dealership has been. TIA
I only got an update when asked for one. That being said I went from D1 to complete so not sure what happened in between?!! Jeep really needs to get their s***t together!!
I am rooting for you Jenny! when and from who did you order from?

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Human Resources
I only got an update when asked for one. That being said I went from D1 to complete so not sure what happened in between?!! Jeep really needs to get their s***t together!!
I am rooting for you Jenny! when and from who did you order from?
I placed my order through Savage Jeep in Reading on 11/6.

Advertisement

Advertisement