TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
Well I picked up my order at Criswell yesterday. It was one LONG day, but worth it in the end.

2021 JLU 80th (Auto V6)
Ordered - 11/2
Shipped - 11/16
Arrived - 11/19
Picked up - 11/24

Thanks for all the support during this (surprisingly short) process!

Advertisement

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
Well I picked up my order at Criswell yesterday. It was one LONG day, but worth it in the end.

2021 JLU 80th (Auto V6)
Ordered - 11/2
Shipped - 11/16
Arrived - 11/19
Picked up - 11/24

Thanks for all the support during this (surprisingly short) process!
Congrats!!! That was super quick!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Diesel Rubicon, 2008 Chev 3500HD Dually
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
My Rubicon Diesel was updated yesterday:

Ordered: 10/17 from Koons
VIN/VON: 10/19
Advised D1: 10/24
Frame: 11/16
Build sheet: 11/18/2020
"Vendor" status: 11/20
Sticker: 11/24/2020
Out of the factory: 11/24/2020

Waiting shipment! Email from Koons advising that they're waiting on a truck to transport it.

Delivered: ?

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Human Resources
I am getting a little excited.

I ordered my :rock: Jeep on 11/6. Last week, via chat, I was told that parts were assembled and ready to build. Today, via chat, I was told it was in paint!

Sponsored

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
My Build:
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
3.0L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine
8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Advanced Safety Group
Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
Body Color Fender Flares
Cold Weather Group
Integrated Off-Road Camera
LED Lighting Group
LT285/70R 17C OWL Off-Road Tires
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Safety Group
Steep Bumper Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Mopar Hinge-Gate Reinforcement
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Black/Dark Saddle)
Bright White Clear Coat
Great Package.
mine is similar with addition/changes of
Full time 4wd
Sting Grey with Black Interior

I probably thought its the Full time 4wd thats going to take time as its relatively newer feature to the Rubicon’s. Dealer just updated that No VIN has been assigned and its in BX Stage. Revised ETA from first week of December to last week of December.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Do you have a VON yet? This would be on the price order confirmation sheet. If you have a von, you can reach out to Jeep Chat for your VIN.

And.... I’m calling BS on the dealer not having a VIN. Typically a vin is issued within days. I had mine the day after I ordered. I suggest calling the dealership and speaking to the manager if your salesman isn’t giving you the info you are looking for.
Got an update yesterday...
Its in BX Stage and No VIN or VON assigned... ETA revised from Dec 1-15 to 15-31...
I even found a Gladiator with the same specs as mine and was tempted to make the move but for some reason I prefer the concept of the Wrangler over the Gladiator...!!

Edge Hawk

First Name
Asa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD on order, 2014 JKUR & 1992 M101 CND 2 trailer
My Rubicon Diesel was updated yesterday:

Ordered: 10/17 from Koons
VIN/VON: 10/19
Advised D1: 10/24
Frame: 11/16
Build sheet: 11/18/2020
"Vendor" status: 11/20
Sticker: 11/24/2020
Out of the factory: 11/24/2020

Waiting shipment! Email from Koons advising that they're waiting on a truck to transport it.

Delivered: ?
oh wow, that's quick!

Are you gonna fly up to Koons and drive back, or take the autotrain?

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Don't want to mention his name but his initials are Z.T. Thanks to this forum I discovered my window sticker and saw the specs did not align with my build sheet. The rep acted as if it was no big deal and he wasn't too happy I cancelled the order. It was my fault I should have noticed how unprofessional he was going to be, when he 'accidentally' forwarded me an email thread, that contained a previous customer personal details including credit card information. Yikes!

Only went to Peel because I thought I was getting a good deal. I ended up buying at Downsview Chrysler that gave me a better deal on a better model for the same price Peel did. I already received mine and it's a 2.0 sting grey Sahara with all the options except towing. Downsview also gave me extra freebies such as a wheel cover etc.
Wow! Hopefully thats not a culture there... I ended up going with Raceway as the communication was better with the salesperson. At the end thats what matters... My bill of sale was too small for all the options I got so it read other options : $6200, so I replied to that email elaborating the other options as I didn't want any miscommunication because at the end of the day I didnt want their failure to be the cause of my grievances. Again sometimes its not in your hands but I had to my part...

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Two things:

Crypto hasn't updated my info since 10/31. ie, last crypto date when I query my existing account is Hallowe'en. Did the goblins break crypto or is that normal? The date used to refresh when I queried in October?

Canadians:: Jeep Chat works for us too. They want your VIN and the identifying info for the order (name, email etc). I was told "waiting for parts" a few weeks ago. I was going to check again after our American friends have a little holiday this month.

edit: just off with jeep chat (I didn't realize they worked Sundays). Parts rec'd and now waiting build stage! So, in-line with RTCalifornia build, as expected since our jeeps are close in options.
No luck in my case... Just tried the Jeep Chat for a Canadian Order and they were straight up about not giving any information. Maybe once I have the VIN I’d be able to get my request in..

Sponsored

photon burst

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
No luck in my case... Just tried the Jeep Chat for a Canadian Order and they were straight up about not giving any information. Maybe once I have the VIN I’d be able to get my request in..

Yeah, I waited several weeks after I had my VIN until I spoke with CHat. All I can say is that it worked for me. Like phoning the bank or utility co, they want to make sure it's 'you' before handing out info. My two agents never gave me grief, but as it was about 5-6 weeks after ordering at the first contact, and I had my VIN handy. I can see that JC would assume that if I had the VIN from the dealer, I would be the Canadian that had indeed ordered.

Adabisi

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2010 SS2 RS Camaro
15days after she was ordered, gotta be a record.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B0927712-3B79-4612-994E-870D3B37EEB6
Congrats man. I feel like Jeep has no logical build path. It's definitely not FIFO. Logistics during this times is a disaster but I'm all for a quick turnaround for anyone!

bikeindirt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
picked up my wife's Jeep from Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click in Irvine...

2021 JLURD
Ordered - 10/23
Build sheet - 11/11
Sticker - 11/12
Picked up - 11/24

32 days, start to finish,,,

Could not be happier with the process, communication or price... highly recommend Rob. Hard to put a value on the time Rob spent teaching my wife about her new jeep, can only imagine how that would have went if I had to do it... thanks Rob.

rk86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 3.6L
Got my build sticker today and Jeep chat said this morning that it was now in shipping. Not sure how long it will take, but OH to VA shouldn't be too bad one would think. Right now I'm at only 12 days to get from order received to shipped.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Yeah, I waited several weeks after I had my VIN until I spoke with CHat. All I can say is that it worked for me. Like phoning the bank or utility co, they want to make sure it's 'you' before handing out info. My two agents never gave me grief, but as it was about 5-6 weeks after ordering at the first contact, and I had my VIN handy. I can see that JC would assume that if I had the VIN from the dealer, I would be the Canadian that had indeed ordered.
Figured that is the reason, I’ll try when I have the VIN... hopefully I don’t get the VIN a day before delivery to set up the insurance.

Advertisement

Advertisement