JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

hawki8624

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 21 Wrangler unlimited 80th anniversary
Just got a text from dealer that our Snazzberry 80th anniversary JLU has shipped and we should see it in 7-10 days. That could put it under 30 days. We ordered on 10/24.

Advertisement

PhillysWillys

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sage Green
I have a Manual JLUS that I ordered on 10/12 that has been shipped and ETA to dealer is 11/23-12/7. There is hope! But maybe it's not the transmission for you??
I think you're right. I don't know what the combination is. Manuals certainly seem slower and the data that has been posted in this thread backs that up. Rubis seem more common than Willys, but both seem to add delays. Other than that, Tow group? LED? Safety groups? No idea what could cause a delay.

That you have an ETA already does give me hope! Thanks for sharing.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Just got a text from dealer that our Snazzberry 80th anniversary JLU has shipped and we should see it in 7-10 days. That could put it under 30 days. We ordered on 10/24.
We ordered our 80th in Snazzberry on the same day but have yet to see a build sheet or sticker. Dealer show status as D1 still.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
bekdohDURRUBIHighAlt7jusLolaChar
MarkSuehrstedtMorrisRockwaveShovelheadSnazberry

Builds Found
NameOrdered
CrystalRubi10/15
Iwona11/3

Stickers Found - No Published Build Sheet
NameOrdered
matthewjoseph11/5

hawki8624

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram 1500 Bighorn, 21 Wrangler unlimited 80th anniversary
We ordered our 80th in Snazzberry on the same day but have yet to see a build sheet or sticker. Dealer show status as D1 still.
We got a V6 with auto, led lights, both safety groups, towing, cold weather, hardtop with headliner, keyless entry, selectrac.

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
We got a V6 with auto, led lights, both safety groups, towing, cold weather, hardtop with headliner, keyless entry, selectrac.
We got pretty much everything: v6 with eTorque, auto,, selec-trac, both safety groups, LED package, Tow package, dual-top group, cold weather, hinge gate reinforcement, remote proximity. The only options we did not get were the fuel door and steps.

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
The Deuce (the Jeep Jeep) has landed. 2 door, 6 cyl, manual, premium soft top, Willys package, convenience group, cold weather group, block heater, trailer tow pkg, technology group. Ordered 09/25 - delivered today - 7 weeks and 3 days. Picked it up after dark. I need to get a better photo in the daylight.

Good luck to everyone waiting patiently (or not) for theirs to arrive. They are coming!!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20201116-01

JeepinInIdaho

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 3500, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Flip flop on status?

Ordered a Willys JLU on 10/2. Received word from JC that it was built and released to shipping on 10/29 with an ETA to the dealer of 11/09/2020 - 11/23/2020.

I've exercise what I would consider enormous restraint and have held off bugging JC until today. To my surprise JC now tells me that indeed the JLU has been built but that it has not yet been released to shipping and no ETA will be provided before arriving at the dealer.

I really hate, hate, hate JC's reluctance to simply tell you what status code you're in.

Is flopping back and forth between statuses normal or is this just JC not having access to good information?

Sincerely,
Restless in Boise.

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Flip flop on status?

Ordered a Willys JLU on 10/2. Received word from JC that it was built and released to shipping on 10/29 with an ETA to the dealer of 11/09/2020 - 11/23/2020.

I've exercise what I would consider enormous restraint and have held off bugging JC until today. To my surprise JC now tells me that indeed the JLU has been built but that it has not yet been released to shipping and no ETA will be provided before arriving at the dealer.

I really hate, hate, hate JC's reluctance to simply tell you what status code you're in.

Is flopping back and forth between statuses normal or is this just JC not having access to good information?

Sincerely,
Restless in Boise.
That's the interesting thing.. they used to be able to tell you the exact status code. I ordered my previous 2 door in September of 2019 and they could tell me each letter and exactly where it was at. Maybe it was security or legal issue that they have to give us less detail now.

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Talked to my dealer, mine arrives today.

Ordered 10/22
Arrived 11/17

White JLUR, 4cyl, auto, soft top, all packages except tow.

I am amazed at how fast that was. Now to pick it up this Sunday.

Sponsored

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Congrats!

But thanks for putting me in a bad mood to start the day lol. It's beyond irritating that I ordered a JLUR two weeks before you (10/7), sit about 4 hours from the factory and don't have any word on mine yet other than it should arrive by 11/28.

I mean, I already had a sticker like 10 days after your order date. And my order is pretty similar to yours except I had the black hard top.

It's like Jeep just pulls stuff orders out of a hat to fulfill or something.

Enjoy though!

Talked to my dealer, mine arrives today.

Ordered 10/22
Arrived 11/17

White JLUR, 4cyl, auto, soft top, all packages except tow.

I am amazed at how fast that was. Now to pick it up this Sunday.

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Congrats!

But thanks for putting me in a bad mood to start the day lol. It's beyond irritating that I ordered a JLUR two weeks before you (10/7), sit about 4 hours from the factory and don't have any word on mine yet other than it should arrive by 11/28.

I mean, I already had a sticker like 10 days after your order date. And my order is pretty similar to yours except I had the black hard top.

It's like Jeep just pulls stuff orders out of a hat to fulfill or something.

Enjoy though!
I REALLY don't understand how their process works. it does seem random. I don't think it is geographical, you and i aren't really that far apart. i know i ordered from a very high volume dealer - not sure if that make ANY difference at all.

I HOPE yours gets here soon!!

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
Congrats!

Manual?

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
No.

JLUR, 2.0T, Auto.

Had my build sheet on 10/28 and sticker on 11/3 so I know it was done and ready to go.

Basically just waiting on shipping for the past 2 weeks and I'm about 5 hours from the factory.

Wish I could've just drove there and picked it up myself.

Just really getting nervous with more and more lockdowns seemingly on the horizon and already starting to increase in parts of the Country. If we lockdown and I have to wait another 2-3 months or something I'm going to lose my mind.

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
No.

JLUR, 2.0T, Auto.

Had my build sheet on 10/28 and sticker on 11/3 so I know it was done and ready to go.

Basically just waiting on shipping for the past 2 weeks and I'm about 5 hours from the factory.

Wish I could've just drove there and picked it up myself.

Just really getting nervous with more and more lockdowns seemingly on the horizon and already starting to increase in parts of the Country. If we lockdown and I have to wait another 2-3 months or something I'm going to lose my mind.
I don't think you have to worry about lockdowns. We learned our lesson in the spring - lockdowns don't work. They are going with more targeted measures now (which incidentally also don't work)...but it's unlikely that you would not be able to pick up your Jeep. You MAY very well have to make an appointment well ahead of time and sign the paperwork outside while wearing a radiation suit or something...but you'll be able to get it.

Also - I don't trust the FCA system at all...it's a complete crapshoot. I just bought a Challenger last month and it took 26 days from the date it was ready to ship to the day my dealer told me it arrived. I was getting updates every few days and they said "we'll give you plenty of notice about when it's going to arrive". Lol...it went - "nope hasn't moved yet", "still hasn't moved yet", "nope still sitting", "GREAT NEWS IT'S HERE!!!". One day it's sitting in the transfer lot in Ohio and the next day it's ready for pickup at the dealer in VA. Uh huh.

Advertisement

Advertisement