JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Samister

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I am in Vancouver, ordered a JLURD on 10/05, for me it has been just over a month, dealer also told me no news yet but advised to check with them again in mid-November.
Looks like my ETA will be right after when yours arrive. Mine is a JLUR Sting Grey 3.6 with Auto...

Advertisement

evilt1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara, soon to be 2021 JLU Willys
Ordered a 2021 JLU Willys on 10/10/2020.
Sarge Green, 3.6, 6 speed manual, dual tops, 8.4" radio, tow package. Dealer emailed me with a build date of 11/9 and, more recently, a ship date of 12/7. Still no build sheet or window sticker in the system. I'm just hoping it doesn't get held up by any lockdowns.

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Ordered 10/9, with a build date of 11/11, but just got notice I'm bumped to 12/8 now. So what was going to be a Thanksgiving ride will barely make a Christmas timeline.
Pretty bummed after seeing all your orders getting cranked out quickly lately

Sponsored

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
DE764E7B-D0B5-46EF-9E16-FB5FBE5BD4F7.jpeg

just got home from picking him up
Yay. Is there a thread for Jeep names and/or genders? :fingerscrossed: My 94 YJ was named Chirpy (male) because of a high pitched squeak, probably from a loose transmission housing leading to metal rubbing. My 21 has a yet-to-be-revealed name which I might announce when I see the build sheet appear (otherwise it's kinda a hatching chickens problem).

I guess I like seeing I'm not the only clearly insane person who names their vehicles.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yay. Is there a thread for Jeep names and/or genders? :fingerscrossed: My 94 YJ was named Chirpy (male) because of a high pitched squeak, probably from a loose transmission housing leading to metal rubbing. My 21 has a yet-to-be-revealed name which I might announce when I see the build sheet appear (otherwise it's kinda a hatching chickens problem).

I guess I like seeing I'm not the only clearly insane person who names their vehicles.
Name is officially BeRT or BeRRT “big red rubicon turbo”:clap:

Sponsored

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT

When mine eventually comes she will be known as Halle......Halle SnazzBerry.

Last edited:

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
BamaRubiBHWrangler`datgeepdavibir
egosnestJuicyJpertersonsRojojr

Stickers Found - no published build sheet
Shovelhead ordered 10/5

KingBlotto

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Audi Q7, Chapparal 227ssx
Is there any way to track a vehicle in Transit? The Jeep Cares and the dealer only give me a 2 week range.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
If you see a bunch of builds starting that seem to be around your request/purchase date, remember to give it a few more days before you get really worried. If you're like me where the 33day mark falls on a weekend, hoping that it posts in the coming week is, perhaps, reasonable.

Looking at the past 40 days, request-to-build times are recently 2--3 days faster for Saharas compared to all trims. Rubicons started to catch up last week and were "at average" on Friday. Sports are 1 day slower.

Insufficient data, but in that 40-day period, it looks like Saharas were getting more attention every other week. Sports, by contrast, seem to be on a 4-week cycle. Rubicons are more random, but delayed 1--2 days most of the time.

Things become more noticeable looking at the ~70% point instead of the averages. That is, (hand-waving) 70% of the builds for this trim has a request-to-build time of X compared to average build time (which also means 30% will be slower than that). Saharas are the clear winners here. Sports are currently 6dy slower (between 4dy and 11dy in the last three weeks). Rubicons are currently 7dy slower (between 7dy and 11dy in the last three weeks).

(There's not too much difference between "calendar days" and "working days", perhaps because of the way the build sheets are processed. The graphs aren't particularly nice, so I won't bother posting them right now.)

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
Here is what I just ordered this past Thursday, 11-12-2020. I cannot wait to get her!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 0C2BD049-0E26-40D8-BBFC-E43879FA685E

Advertisement

Advertisement