JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Apparently I am, lol. I just got the email from crypto saying my build sheet was found. No sticker yet though. Maybe tomorrow!
Haha. At this rate I will just have to resort to looking at pics of yours. That's awesome though that it took them a week from when you ordered.

There should be a thread for record holders of who got their Jeep the fastest after ordering..

Advertisement

letank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cayenne, 2013 SL550 , 2021 JLUR, 2021 992C2S
Apparently I am, lol. I just got the email from crypto saying my build sheet was found. No sticker yet though. Maybe tomorrow!
what does having a build sheet mean?

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
There should be a thread for record holders of who got their Jeep the fastest after ordering..
They seem to be in the 19--25 day range, but the order data is volunteered data (hence some show completion before order, etc.).

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
Hi. We just received an email from our dealer that our Jeeps have arrived. We had two jeeps on order in our family this fall, a '21 JLUR and a '21 2DR Willys, and both were delivered yesterday to the dealer. JLUR ordered on 9/15 and Willys on 10/5. I was very surprised to see the Willys this morning when the dealer sent pictures. It was great following everyone on this thread...good luck with your builds.
How exciting to get them both at the same time. You and I are in kind of the same boat, except I ordered a JT and a 2dr Willys. I wanted the 2 door 6 speed but they are not real practical for the only vehicle, so I opted for the Gladiator. After second guessing myself for a few weeks I sold my 06 Mustang and went back and ordered the Willys to be my "fun toy". Got my Gladiator last Friday and hope to see the Willys in 2 weeks.

Have fun with your new Jeeps!

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Is there a typical number of days between a published build sheet and the window sticker appearing?
Nope. It can happen the same day, next day, a few days later, a week later, a month later, or never. Sometimes people are driving off the lot without having every seen their digital sticker. Weird, right?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

Completes
HAP1

Builds Found
NameOrdered
BamaRubi10/10
Blacktop?
buiscut10/12
CaptGunney9/24
CrazyCatMan10/26 (remember: self reported dates can be incorrect. They can also be correct though!)
ddr83410/26 - makes me wonder when seeing two in a row. I wonder who the dealer is for these. Same? High volume?
FENIX2110/3
FENIX2110/3
JeanGray10/19
JRjeep10/1
PhillysWillys9/11
PorcoGrigio10/28 - another very recent date. High volume dealer? Someone super special?
Renhilio10/15
Rubicon110/12
stormtroopa110/19

Stickers Found - with no associated build sheet
Dra ordered 9/29

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

Completes
HAP1

Builds Found
NameOrdered
BamaRubi10/10
Blacktop?
buiscut10/12
CaptGunney9/24
CrazyCatMan10/26 (remember: self reported dates can be incorrect. They can also be correct though!)
ddr83410/26 - makes me wonder when seeing two in a row. I wonder who the dealer is for these. Same? High volume?
FENIX2110/3
FENIX2110/3
JeanGray10/19
JRjeep10/1
PhillysWillys9/11
PorcoGrigio10/28 - another very recent date. High volume dealer? Someone super special?
Renhilio10/15
Rubicon110/12
stormtroopa110/19

Stickers Found - with no associated build sheet
Dra ordered 9/29
Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep is my dealer here in Las Vegas. My order date is indeed 10/26. A day I would not soon forget

Txdiamond17

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL
Dont hold back now, what does she have inside ?!!

Looking real nice, I have a 2 door on order (Hellayella or else I would have gotten the painted matching top) , should be here end of Nov beginning of December, trying to wait patiently, thankfully the forum is here to keep me occupied and informed lol
3.6-manual-fully loaded with that gorgeous saddle interior. She matches my first TJ and drives so smooth. The hubs is ordering Jeep parts daily. Winch and bumper are in route. Still debating lift, tires, and fenders. The new front camera is sooo cool

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep is my dealer here in Las Vegas. My order date is indeed 10/26. A day I would not soon forget
Wow!!!! That was literally last week! Are they a high volume dealer? Or are you just that special? :clap:

Sponsored

Txdiamond17

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL
Congrats!

One thing I'm constantly reminded when I see these pictures of Jeeps posted in this forum from excited owners is how good they all look no matter how they're built.

I mean, I don't know about others here but I spent so much time agonizing and analyzing everything in regards to my order....Trim choice, Top black vs painted choice, flares, paint color, tires, bumpers, radio, safety features, engine, etc ,etc. So many choices it can drive you batty.

At the end of the day, these are just darn cool vehicles no matter what choices you make!
So true. This is our 4th Jeep and I have loved them all.

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow!!!! That was literally last week! Are they a high volume dealer? Or are you just that special? :clap:
Literally last week Monday, lol. I even ordered late in the day too. I’m not sure if they’re a high volume dealer, they might be. They’re not the biggest Jeep dealership in Las Vegas though.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone had any deliveries to SoCal in the last month or so. Wondering how long the train ride took. Was going through Kansas last Friday. Was hoping for pickup this weekend.

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
3.6-manual-fully loaded with that gorgeous saddle interior. She matches my first TJ and drives so smooth. The hubs is ordering Jeep parts daily. Winch and bumper are in route. Still debating lift, tires, and fenders. The new front camera is sooo cool
Very, very nice, similar to my build but a bit different in a few ways. I ordered a 2 door rubicon in Hellayella with v6 with etorque, automatic (dont like the turbo lag, very noticeable for me). I wanted the body color top also but they dont offer it anymore in Hellayella so im gona try to see if I can find that thru the market place from someone else. I will also add a winch and bumper but wont be lifting it as I wont be doing any serious rock crawling.

Your Jeep looks awesome, very happy for you, enjoy it !!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement