JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
You calling the issue out meant a bunch of other Vins that were failing to update also got updated, so thanks!
You bet. Happy to help out. Glad it’s resolved now! Thanks again. This is awesome!!

Advertisement

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
no, not trading in any vehicles
Does not look like you have many options then. Only way you could lower that payment is financing past 4 years to spread out the payments over a longer period of time instead of leasing (you would have to buy not lease) and maybe (depending on your credit) get a lower interest rate. If you dont intend on keeping the vehicle then this might not make sense to you.

The plus side of this is the Jeep's value should hold so if in the future you want to trade it in for something else then if you buy you should come out even but then again this is not for certain so you take a gamble either way. If you lease, the residual value and/or any remaining balance in the vehicle before the 4 years are over youre on the hook for so gotta be careful with that because it will carry over to your next vehicle unless you outright pay that off (or the dealer does, its a gamble).

If your payment will be now 67 more dollars, this roughly translates to 3,216 dollars for the life of the lease (4 years) extra you will be paying on the once "agreed" pricing. That is a lot of money to leave on the table on a lease.

Just be honest with yourself in what you want to do with the vehicle and if you can see yourself with it for the foreseeable future past the lease, only you can make this decision based on your real life situation.

Best of luck \o/

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Dang, seeing lots of early October’s, but still not mine... maybe because it’s a manual and going to Canada?...

on the plus side I was able to get an update out of JC. But it wasn’t any more encouraging...”scheduled but still waiting for all parts to be available” or something.

the anticipation is too much sometimes...

Kerevic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
According to Jeep Chat my build is at the dealer. I emailed sales, but have not heard back, assuming it is his day off. Hopefully I have my new Jeep for the weekend.
Ordered 9/19
Arrived at dealer 11/3/

Rpk99

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65th Anniversary Wrangler
Crypt Update

Quick question - Now that all of the changes are showing in the first page of this thread, are these posts still helpful???? I won't be insulted if you say no. ;) But I am more than happy to continue to compile them here for now.

Completes - all of the below have published build sheets
BBACK58JLWILLYSBLMCaseTDieselJLRubicon
ElisabethJERMICSCHLisMiyo
NancyJoNancyJoOsoPatsSahara
spry24Tuso1929uWuDaddyWensjeep
yasjeep

Builds Found - All of the below have published build sheets
NameOrdered
AmandaWrangler10/13
deejeep10/13
DLRubi?
EricJeep9/29
FabiMobile10/13
Gaffs10/2
JoJeep9/30
Jrap9/29
JRStull10/1
lmALLEN10/2
MFries9/30
Mikeylaps10/27 (remember - self reported...could be an error, but could also be correct!)
Rpk9910/3
SG19/28
snazz9/28
Tankers10/12
TOASTER10/2
Will0707610/6
Finally!! My dealer told me today that mine was built waiting for shipment but crypto was still telling me no sticker found. Thank you for all the updates!!

Sponsored

Abywills

First Name
Aby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara Unlimited-Sarge Green - Manual
Dang, seeing lots of early October’s, but still not mine... maybe because it’s a manual and going to Canada?...

on the plus side I was able to get an update out of JC. But it wasn’t any more encouraging...”scheduled but still waiting for all parts to be available” or something.

Mine is similar order - sept 30'th; still no sign of build. Its manual, Looks like Canadian orders having a different timeline... Are there any recent Canadian Manual transmission orders completed to compare timelines ?

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Quick question - Now that all of the changes are showing in the first page of this thread, are these posts still helpful???? I won't be insulted if you say no. ;) But I am more than happy to ontinue to compile them here for now.
As it just went through a round of maintenance, it's likely best to keep up the copy/paste for a short while if only to identify any other bugs. I'll also note that most new members here get confused with every appearance of the word "crypto", suggesting that most didn't know or otherwise forgot about the site after signing up.

The friendly reminders seem to help keep us all aware that we're interested in our builds too! Everyone can look through the last few pages of the thread and get a sense for where the builds are (for example, Rubicons are hovering around 10/1--10/5).

I've found it nice for moral to see some movement every other day at least :involve: but understand if you want to taper off.

(I'm still pondering/investigating some additional statistics and figuring out how frequently I could provide results... while not offending Yakpimp's server.)

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Mine is similar order - sept 30'th; still no sign of build. Its manual, Looks like Canadian orders having a different timeline... Are there any recent Canadian Manual transmission orders completed to compare timelines ?
Data I gathered for complete builds back around October 26th suggested that "Zone 21-Canada-Ontario" was taking 9dy longer than average (order-to-completion), but it's only a handful:

https://cryptostickers.net/default?nick=Ajay
https://cryptostickers.net/default?nick=Kevobev
https://cryptostickers.net/default?nick=RDiddy
https://cryptostickers.net/default?nick=RedAlert

Sorry I don't have order-to-build estimates right now. We've also had some in Canada reporting that the build sheet appears and disappears, etc. If https://cryptostickers.net/default?nick=YourNick shows a bunch of build details, paint, shocks, etc., then it posted the build at some point previously.

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT

I'm the same...manual and coming to Canada. Seems like there's a bunch of 4 doors recently. I'm 2 door so didn't know if that made a difference. I'm at 7 week wait time now so am calling my dealer at 8 weeks. Last he told me was he didn't know how to check it and the guy who did the ordering was away. That was 2 weeks ago.

BxWrangler500

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Has anybody got the "Especially made for ..." paper with there new order ?

Sponsored

TheRaven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th
Occupation
Electrical, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engineering.
we have the price we agreed on, however, when we priced it out we couldn't lock it in because it's a lease. the bank rates and residual values change every month and this month it went up by a bunch :/
RV (residual) changes as a function of time, however MF (rate) is determined by the leasing bank. The captive banks will adjust MF down slightly as RV comes down to keep payment/MSRP ratios where they want them, and they aren't going to allow those ratios to go UP at the end of the year. So your dealer is full of sh if they really are claiming that MF/RV changes bumped your payment by $67. The CCAP MF for September was .00255 for 48 months and it stayed the same for October. RV's went down by 1% for some trims, stayed the same for others. A 1% drop in residual is $10-15 in payment.

I have an 80th anniversary edition on order and will also be leasing. Before the order I asked the dealer for a "today" lease example and they came back with an inflated MF. I said no way. They said it's either the inflated rate or less discount. I accepted less discount on the condition that they agree to lease to me at the "buy rate" (the published CCAP MF at the time of delivery). This way there are no surprises...the payment will be within $20 of the example.

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
ordered Diesel Willys Sunday 1Nov
got VON Monday, 2Nov
today, got VIN.

hoping i'll see it this year. it'll be a Christmas present, if i'm lucky!

Advertisement

Advertisement