JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Site is updated to show anything that had a change in the last 24 hours. Hope that helps simplify things.

1604368124657.png
What's the chance that the five updates in the last 24hr fall alphabetically between 'ar' and 'br'? :idea:

ps They're watching the thread to determine what to build. :bandit:

Advertisement

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Crypto Update

Thanks to Yakpimp, I can now see changes posted on the first page of the Crypto reports. This means that I don't have to sift through the opens to identify newly found 2021 builds or stickers (before they are complete). This is a HUGE help!

If you pay attention to the totals, you'll notice that things have changed since last night. There seem to be 3 more builds found than when I last posted. I have not been able to identify any new 2021s yet, however. In the coming days I'll be able to tell if newly registered older JLs will show on the first screen. If not, this would be the reason the build numbers change but show no new 2021s. Why would someone register their older JL, you ask? I guess it's kind of cool, fun, exciting to see how the program works and even better to see your build sheet and digital sticker. It happens often. You'll see many completes that are NOT 2021s on the first page, but I don't report them here.

Having said all of this....no new changes to report since last night!
Numbers that you see won't always match. One thing that I've seen is that people are using the site to track dodge ram builds as well. Those are filtered out of the view, but are still tracked in the backend. So it's possible that some of those had stickers/build found but you'd never see them in the list.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My build sheet has been available since early yesterday but never shows on the list here. Still says not found if I search. But if I click the “not found” link, it displays my build sheet.
Can you DM me your VIN so I can take a look at your entry specifically. Normally that's only true for a few minutes between when the sheet became available, and the tool checks the status.

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Can you DM me your VIN so I can take a look at your entry specifically. Normally that's only true for a few minutes between when the sheet became available, and the tool checks the status.
Sure thing, just sent you a DM

Sponsored

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
anybody have a problem with their price coming out to be more expensive than when they placed their order? I placed my wrangler order on 9/28 and we agreed to $350 a month/4 years. my salesman texted me today and said he priced out my car since it'll be here this week and it went up by $67. $417 a month/4 years. i'm not sure what do!

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
anybody have a problem with their price coming out to be more expensive than when they placed their order? I placed my wrangler order on 9/28 and we agreed to $350 a month/4 years. my salesman texted me today and said he priced out my car since it'll be here this week and it went up by $67. $417 a month/4 years. i'm not sure what do!
Maybe after adding dealer fees/taxes/using different rate?

Should have negotiated and locked in the total price of the vehicle, not payments.

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
Two things are at play here, either they increased the price on the unit you are buying and therefore your loan will have a higher payment for the "agreed" loan term or they are getting a higher kickback from whomever will service you the loan at a higher interest rate. No way of knowing unless you contact your sales guy and ask.

Classic dealer tactic to screw you at the expense of their higher kickback for the loan and/or increasing the price on the unit you wanted (more profit for them).

You should have agreed to total final pricing on vehicle in writing.

I would walk away from that dealer pronto and deal with honest people.

EDIT: TheLodgeOne is also correct, they might have told you price withouth tax, title, doc fee, etc. Either way, shady stuff, be careful.

Sponsored

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
Two things are at play here, either they increased the price on the unit you are buying and therefore your loan will have a higher payment for the "agreed" loan term or they are getting a higher kickback from whomever will service you the loan at a higher interest rate. No way of knowing unless you contact your sales guy and ask.

Classic dealer tactic to screw you at the expense of their higher kickback for the loan and/or increasing the price on the unit you wanted (more profit for them).

You should have agreed to total final pricing on vehicle in writing.

I would walk away from that dealer pronto and deal with honest people.

EDIT: TheLodgeOne is also correct, they might have told you price withouth tax, title, doc fee, etc. Either way, shady stuff, be careful.
we have the price we agreed on, however, when we priced it out we couldn't lock it in because it's a lease. the bank rates and residual values change every month and this month it went up by a bunch :/

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yep, all set now. It is updated and showing Build Sheet and Window Sticker now
Thanks!
You calling the issue out meant a bunch of other Vins that were failing to update also got updated, so thanks!

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2 dr HellaYella Rubicon.
we have the price we agreed on, however, when we priced it out we couldn't lock it in because it's a lease. the bank rates and residual values change every month and this month it went up by a bunch :/
Are you trading in a leased vehicle to lease another vehicle by any chance?

If so, then that's the problem compounded by the rates and residual values changing.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypt Update

Quick question - Now that all of the changes are showing in the first page of this thread, are these posts still helpful???? I won't be insulted if you say no. ;) But I am more than happy to continue to compile them here for now.

Completes - all of the below have published build sheets
BBACK58JLWILLYSBLMCaseTDieselJLRubicon
ElisabethJERMICSCHLisMiyo
NancyJoNancyJoOsoPatsSahara
spry24Tuso1929uWuDaddyWensjeep
yasjeep

Builds Found - All of the below have published build sheets
NameOrdered
AmandaWrangler10/13
deejeep10/13
DLRubi?
EricJeep9/29
FabiMobile10/13
Gaffs10/2
JoJeep9/30
Jrap9/29
JRStull10/1
lmALLEN10/2
MFries9/30
Mikeylaps10/27 (remember - self reported...could be an error, but could also be correct!)
Rpk9910/3
SG19/28
snazz9/28
Tankers10/12
TOASTER10/2
Will0707610/6

Advertisement

Advertisement