Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Houtexcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
I pay attention to the totals. There seem to be 2 new builds found since this morning when I last checked. I won’t know if they’re 2021s until I go through all of the open orders. That’s how I find new builds. It’s a lovely process.
Wow! We really appreciate your work and willingness to help others. We need more people like you.

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Crypto can't do any better than https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YourVinHere so if you don't see a build sheet there I'm fairly certain Crypto can't show anything either. I guess there are some cases where they appear then disappear, but I wouldn't know about that.

It was borked Saturday morning so I didn't get to look into pulling additional statistics, but it's back now (thank you moderator/nick I don't remember) so I'll be chipping away at it.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto can't do any better than https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YourVinHere so if you don't see a build sheet there I'm fairly certain Crypto can't show anything either. I guess there are some cases where they appear then disappear, but I wouldn't know about that.

It was borked Saturday morning so I didn't get to look into pulling additional statistics, but it's back now (thank you moderator/nick I don't remember) so I'll be chipping away at it.
Yakpimp is the moderator/programmer. Everything seems to running. I’ll be looking for the bee builds shortly.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

More builds found than I expected. I think this is a product of the system correcting itself after Yakpimp was smoothing things out last week. The numbers were a little wonky for me and finding things was tough. With today's numbers changing, I was able to look through and find new builds.

No new completes today.

Builds Found - ALL have published build sheets
NameOrdered
arubagal9/30
Ballew9/29
Bmac10/2
BrancaDeNeve9/30
bryanmackk9/28

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Crypto Update

More builds found than I expected. I think this is a product of the system correcting itself after Yakpimp was smoothing things out last week. The numbers were a little wonky for me and finding things was tough. With today's numbers changing, I was able to look through and find new builds.

No new completes today.

Builds Found - ALL have published build sheets
NameOrdered
arubagal9/30
Ballew9/29
Bmac10/2
BrancaDeNeve9/30
bryanmackk9/28
We can just spit this out on the main page. No reason you need to scrape the data :)

Sponsored

KingBlotto

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Audi Q7, Chapparal 227ssx

I have a build sheet on the site you shared!! What does that mean? It's built?

thesecondspy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon- 2021 Willys 2D
I ordered 9/15, got my build sheet on 10/16, and just received update that mine was shipped to storage as of Saturday. How long did yours sit in storage before it shipped? Please tell me its not still there....
Friday it was released from the factory- now it is waiting for transport...so 2 weeks in storage? Still not shipped according to JC. Being "Prepped for shipping".

JeepinInIdaho

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 3500, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

Thanks to Yakpimp, I can now see changes posted on the first page of the Crypto reports. This means that I don't have to sift through the opens to identify newly found 2021 builds or stickers (before they are complete). This is a HUGE help!

If you pay attention to the totals, you'll notice that things have changed since last night. There seem to be 3 more builds found than when I last posted. I have not been able to identify any new 2021s yet, however. In the coming days I'll be able to tell if newly registered older JLs will show on the first screen. If not, this would be the reason the build numbers change but show no new 2021s. Why would someone register their older JL, you ask? I guess it's kind of cool, fun, exciting to see how the program works and even better to see your build sheet and digital sticker. It happens often. You'll see many completes that are NOT 2021s on the first page, but I don't report them here.

Having said all of this....no new changes to report since last night!

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
Crypto Update

Thanks to Yakpimp, I can now see changes posted on the first page of the Crypto reports. This means that I don't have to sift through the opens to identify newly found 2021 builds or stickers (before they are complete). This is a HUGE help!

If you pay attention to the totals, you'll notice that things have changed since last night. There seem to be 3 more builds found than when I last posted. I have not been able to identify any new 2021s yet, however. In the coming days I'll be able to tell if newly registered older JLs will show on the first screen. If not, this would be the reason the build numbers change but show no new 2021s. Why would someone register their older JL, you ask? I guess it's kind of cool, fun, exciting to see how the program works and even better to see your build sheet and digital sticker. It happens often. You'll see many completes that are NOT 2021s on the first page, but I don't report them here.

Having said all of this....no new changes to report since last night!
My build sheet has been available since early yesterday but never shows on the list here. Still says not found if I search. But if I click the “not found” link, it displays my build sheet.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My build sheet has been available since early yesterday but never shows on the list here. Still says not found if I search. But if I click the “not found” link, it displays my build sheet.
Sometimes that happens. If crypto updates I will report, but I have no way of knowing short of clicking every single not found. :CWL:

Chadman682

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Silverado 2016 Tahoe
When did you place your order?

Advertisement

Advertisement