First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
I was facing the same issue with my order, apparently for Canadian order we can use the below different link for sticker (mentioned in the initial post) , It worked for me; the Cryto site seem to point to US site by default. Give it a try, I ordered on 09/30 and waiting for the build to come up. Gud luck tracking..!!
http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=
Yes that's where I've been able to get my sticker from but sadly still no build yet.

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

I've heard from the programmer who said he's working on the database. At the moment, all of the Gladiators are showing in the JL databases here. He's working on cleaning things up.

Currently, because there are 2500ish additions to our lists, there is really no way for me to go through everything and identify what's new for us and what's a Gladiator. Hopefully this will work itself out in the next day or so.

In the meantime, I'll report completes if I can identify that they are JLs.

:) Dara

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

I'm going to give this a stab. Things seem to be correcting themselves. The programmer is trying to identify the 2021s with 2021 rather than a ?. He's also trying to identify the trim and engine appropriately. There are enough builds published now that he can pull the data. Whereas previously, he was relying on the members to self report via private message with vin and specific build info that he could connect to the vins.

So, things are looking good. I'll be sifting through.

What I'm finding is many of the stickers showing found are from completes that were reported earlier. I'm going to ignore those for now.

AND.....as I am going through everything, Crypto seems to have crashed :headbang: I get a blank screen in the frame where the data should be showing. So.....don't expect much of an update tonight...

Below is what I've gotten so far....

Builds Found- now published
jfrischkorn
mpjeep

Stickers Found
NameOrdered
Baker9/4
Blanca8/25
EDDIEV9/26

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Agreed, it looks to have waded through water a bit too deep. :jk: Individual nick lookup works, but the other pages are ghosts. (Maybe fixed the data issue but now the summary/display scripts don't like the data they're seeing.)

Sponsored

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Order 10/7, build sheet manually found 10/28, sticker manually found 10/31. Dealer says estimated ship date is 11/3. I'm not 100% sure on sticker though as now it doesn't seem to be there. So IDK.

Seems to be moving along at least!

Last edited:

kg201

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Ordered my Sting Gray Rubicon Unlimited 10/13 currently D1: Gateline status. Patiently waiting (NOT) for hopefully before end of November delivery :fingerscrossed:

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Site should be fixed now. The raw page and the stats are a bit screwy, but the main pages and the checking of stickers/builds is now running much faster than it used to. Should result in each VIN being checked roughly every 10ish minutes.

Also correctly marks Gladiators and JLs separately and identified 2021 models.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1604162823597

Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
How did you get a status with ship date so quickly?
Usually one day after ordering you get the VON, about 2 days after the order is placed you get the VIN and estimated ship date. All of this is on the updated POC you should get from your dealer.

stoner

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Forester- 2000 Ranger- 650 KLR
Occupation
Retired and loving it...
Hang in there! I heard manuals take 7+ days longer than regular orders. I ordered a manual on 16 Oct and I hoping for a 16 Dec deliver date.
I ordered ours 16 Oct also, Sport S with a auto, 3.6, the dealer told us about the 3 week in Dec. we also dont have a VIN yet. Good luck. I think the dealers have a lot to do with it, some dealers seem more Wrangler orientated than others.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto non-update

No overnight changes to completes, builds, and stickers. :swear:

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
I ordered ours 16 Oct also, Sport S with a auto, 3.6, the dealer told us about the 3 week in Dec. we also dont have a VIN yet. Good luck. I think the dealers have a lot to do with it, some dealers seem more Wrangler orientated than others.
I think you are right about delivery depending on dealers. If it is a high volume dealer, and they have a bunch pushed through the factory in a set timeframe, they probably have enough to fill a truck quickly and get underway. My salesman told me he had 50 customers with quotes out this past month, so high volume dealers probably do have an advantage when it comes to transit time.

Advertisement

Advertisement