Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Got email from Crypto...seems like build sheet official now :)

I should just stop looking at this stuff as it can make you batty.

I ordered my 2dr JL Willys manual on 9/25. Talked to the salesman today and he said my Wrangler is in the lot awaiting a transfer to the train. I still haven't seen a build sheet or sticker. Wonder what's up with that. Hopefully I will be seeing it in a couple of weeks.

Advertisement

Last edited:

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My JLUR seems like it is taking forever, ordered 9/21, got VIN, but no Build or window sticker yet. Maybe because it is a manual?? Seems like a lot of later orders already have build sheets
My JLUR auto order was placed 09/30 and still no VIN. I’m getting pretty jealous of all the progress around here.

GeeGuid

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Rubi
My JLUR seems like it is taking forever, ordered 9/21, got VIN, but no Build or window sticker yet. Maybe because it is a manual?? Seems like a lot of later orders already have build sheets
Dunno, ordered my JLUR 6-speed on 9/25 and last I heard from the salesman was it’s on the way.

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Yes, Mine too.. I received the email from cryptostickers on Oct16 and was able to view the sticker . But it disappeared when I tried the next day and till now the link says - not available. Looks like this is happening for many..
How long ago did you order? I think you're from Canada too right??

thesecondspy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon- 2021 Willys 2D
I ordered my 2dr JL Willys manual on 9/25. Talked to the salesman today and he said my Wrangler is in the lot awaiting a transfer to the train. I still haven't seen a build sheet or sticker. Wonder what's up with that. Hopefully I will be seeing it in a couple of weeks (the Jeep, not the paperwork).
What color? Mine is a sarge green, 2 door M/T Willys ordered 9/21. Its been in storage awaiting additional inspection or room on the truck for a week and a half now...maybe they can't find anyone who can row their own gears to drive them onto the truck...

Sponsored

Houtexcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
I ordered my 2dr JL Willys manual on 9/25. Talked to the salesman today and he said my Wrangler is in the lot awaiting a transfer to the train. I still haven't seen a build sheet or sticker. Wonder what's up with that. Hopefully I will be seeing it in a couple of weeks (the Jeep, not the paperwork).
Another Willys 2 Door!

Bourgie2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I’m routing for you!!

Bourgie2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hang in there! I heard manuals take 7+ days longer than regular orders. I ordered a manual on 16 Oct and I hoping for a 16 Dec deliver date.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Disclaimer- Something is seriously up with Crypto. The numbers have changed significantly since last night. Something like 2500 in difference. I'll report back when I have time to look at those 2500 and when I hear back from the programmer.

For now.....

Completes
Bklip
KJB72
MikeXE
RBNWillys
Tristan

Sponsored

dgb018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021
JLU Sport S 6 Speed
9/21 Order
9/24 Vin
10/15 Build sheet published
10/23 Window sticker generated

Last update from dealer: On rail car- estimated to arrive no later than 11/12

JeepinInIdaho

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 3500, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
2021 JLUR Willys in White, 2.0 I4 Turbo, automatic, soft top, convenience & cold weather groups.

Ordered from Peterson DCJR in Boise, Idaho.

10/2/20: Ordered
10/5/20: JC: VIN assigned, parts are ordered for the build, no build date assigned. e.g. "D"
10/12/20: JC: Ready to build, all parts have been received, no build date assigned. e.g. "D1"
10/28/20: Build sheet found in crypto. JC: Built and ready for final inspection. e.g. "I"
10/29/20: Sticker found in crypto. JC: Shipping. ETA to dealer is 11/9/20-11/23/20. e.g. " KZ "

Hope this is indicative for you early October orders.

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Are there any Canadian orders that have shown up on the crypto build finds? I ordered 9/16 and still patiently (I lie) waiting for it to show up. My sticker was found but like another Canadian on here it showed then disappeared.

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Are there any Canadian orders that have shown up on the crypto build finds? I ordered 9/16 and still patiently (I lie) waiting for it to show up. My sticker was found but like another Canadian on here it showed then disappeared.
I ordered 10/6, and just like, what seems like every other Canadian, my sticker was found and then disappeared. I can still view it here though

http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=

just add your vin at the end of that link.

Abywills

First Name
Aby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara Unlimited-Sarge Green - Manual
I was facing the same issue with my order, apparently for Canadian order we can use the below different link for sticker (mentioned in the initial post) , It worked for me; the Cryto site seem to point to US site by default. Give it a try, I ordered on 09/30 and waiting for the build to come up. Gud luck tracking..!!
http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=

Advertisement

Advertisement