JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 2022 JLUS Altitude
WOW. I ordered my granite crystal JLUR on 10/24. It's a race! AND Prior to having my current 2-door had a '15 WRX. We got similar taste? lol
Evidently we do, lol.

Advertisement

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
695DE6D8-E5AD-4DA1-8BD9-013C516FEB96.jpeg

5 weeks all said and done. Not to bad!
5 weeks? Damn that's quick. When I asked my sales rep how long the wait time is, I was fully prepared to hear "about 3-6 months", but I got "6-8 weeks" instead. Much more bearable. My wife is tickled silly by the fact that it's gonna take that long to build and be delivered, simply because she hates the fact that I struggle with instant gratification.

stoner

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Forester- 2000 Ranger- 650 KLR
Occupation
Retired and loving it...
We put our order in 10-16-2020, glad to see there going up in dates. Yellow 2 dr Sport s

krager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Could very well be the case. Note. JC provided an ETA window one the Jeep was "done" and awaiting shipment from the factory. At that point they could provide nothing else. The dealer was not providing the ETA window. So maybe check with JC if you haven't done so already.
I have been in contact with both the dealer and JC. JC says it’s in shipping with no ETA. Today they even stated they will not get an update until it arrives at the dealer. Dealer states its in the first stage of shipping. No ETA. I am just semi-patiently waiting. I am surprise so many folks are getting ETA ranges. I cannot get that out of anyone.

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
I have been in contact with both the dealer and JC. JC says it’s in shipping with no ETA. Today they even stated they will not get an update until it arrives at the dealer. Dealer states its in the first stage of shipping. No ETA. I am just semi-patiently waiting. I am surprise so many folks are getting ETA ranges. I cannot get that out of anyone.
that's super weird because I contacted JC yesterday and they gave me a two week window of when my Jeep could arrive. my dealer also texted me this morning a picture of the system update and he said that my Jeep should probably be in by Monday. your dealer should probably have an updated ETA soon. because the dealers have access to everything. one time, JC told me that they couldn't tell me anything because my order was a "dealer stock" order. Just keep trying with JC, they always switch up. and bug your dealer because he knows every detail.

Sponsored

Bourgie2

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
We put our order in 10-16-2020, glad to see there going up in dates. Yellow 2 dr Sport s
I put my order in on the same date...a Green 2 dr sport manual. Let’s see which get done the soonest. My dealer said manuals take longer to build so I’m not holding my breath.

Houtexcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
Ordered on 10/6: Silver 2 Door Willys (based on Sport S) - Manual transmission, premium soft top.

Dealer said today that the system is showing delivery to the destination rail yard on 11/14. No build sheet yet...

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered on 10/6: Silver 2 Door Willys (based on Sport S) - Manual transmission, premium soft top.

Dealer said today that the system is showing delivery to the destination rail yard on 11/14. No build sheet yet...
That's something like 40ish days total right? That's not too bad. It gives me hope that I'll have this thing just in time to drive it up to Brian Head, Utah for the wife's birthday getaway.

cbac

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 6.2, 2017 VW Touareg Wolfsberg
I got my build sheet a few days ago and got my window sticker today. My dealer gave me an est. ship date of 10/27. Any guess of when it will show up at the dealer?
Btw, I ordered 10/07, so not too long ago.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
My impression from glancing at some of WillysGirl's updates is that the 10/5--10/6ish builds are starting to show up for Sports and Saharas. Rubicons probably have another week. (I'm putting this question alongside some of the earlier numbers I posted, but it'll take a bit more time.)

Sponsored

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
I ordered the soft top combo as well. I heard it the box takes a lot of space, I am driving my Jeep down to Florida after I pick it up. Can you drive with the box in the back?
Yes you can drive with the box. It takes up from the back of the front seat to the very back of the Jeep though. It does limit how much you can recline your seat.

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Got update from dealer today...

JLUR order placed 10/7. Just got build sheet on Crypto today.

Same day my salesman texts me and says my Jeep is built and awaiting final inspection with estimated ship date of 11/3.

Dealer said shipping is tough to figure. We're only about 5 hours from Toledo but he said it all depends on shipping schedules. He estimated it'll likely end up taking a couple weeks.

I was initially hoping I'd have the Jeep by Christmas when I placed the order so that would seem to be looking pretty good. Maybe if I'm lucky could have by the end of November.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
archersjeep
JPTRubi

Kirschner - never saw published build sheet

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheet
NameOrdered
jfrischkorn9/30
melody30110/5
MPJeep10/2
RBNWillys10/6

Stickers Found
Sidhu ordered 8/26

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
My JLUR seems like it is taking forever, ordered 9/21, got VIN, but no Build or window sticker yet. Maybe because it is a manual?? Seems like a lot of later orders already have build sheets

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
I ordered my 2dr JL Willys manual on 9/25. Talked to the salesman today and he said my Wrangler is in the lot awaiting a transfer to the train. I still haven't seen a build sheet or sticker. Wonder what's up with that. Hopefully I will be seeing it in a couple of weeks (the Jeep, not the paperwork).

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement