First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 WJ Laredo; 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4; 2021 JLU Willys
Here's a timeline that may be helpful to some:

9/10/20 - Ordered
10/16/20 - Build Sheet Manually Found (Also was the original estimated ship date)
10/17/20 - Build Sheet in Crypto
10/19/20 - Entered Ship Status
10/20/20 - Window Sticker Manually Found and in Crypto
10/25/20 - Delivered to Dealer (Upstate, SC; estimation following ship status was 10/28/20)
10/27/20 - Acceptance

Thanks to all that work to provide us with information and sanity throughout this process!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jeep JLU

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
Ragz ordered 9/8 - build sheet not yet published - new registration

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Good news from JC today we have a dealer delivery date 10/4 - 10/18. They said any further updates would have to come from the dealer, apparently JC doesn’t have good tracking information once it leaves the plant. Guess I’ll just bug the dealer.

Getting close!
Do you mean Nov 4th-18th? Look forward, not back. :)

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Here's a timeline that may be helpful to some:

9/10/20 - Ordered
10/16/20 - Build Sheet Manually Found (Also was the original estimated ship date)
10/17/20 - Build Sheet in Crypto
10/19/20 - Entered Ship Status
10/20/20 - Window Sticker Manually Found and in Crypto
10/25/20 - Delivered to Dealer (Upstate, SC; estimation following ship status was 10/28/20)
10/27/20 - Acceptance

Thanks to all that work to provide us with information and sanity throughout this process!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jeep JLU
Ordered mine on September 4th after factory hours on the holiday weekend
Showed up in the system on the 8th
In the shipping process. ETA 11/4-11/8.
No one seems to know the secret formula used to schedule our Jeep builds. Just keeps everyone guessing

Sponsored

RTCalifornia

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 X3 M40i, 2019 M4 Cv Comp, 2013 Abarth
Occupation
Multi Cloud Engineering
Ordered mine on September 4th after factory hours on the holiday weekend
Showed up in the system on the 8th
In the shipping process. ETA 11/4-11/8.
No one seems to know the secret formula used to schedule our Jeep builds. Just keeps everyone guessing
Just my observation, but it seems the length of time from obtaining Vin to build complete is based on availability of optional parts. For the past month, I am noticing orders with Steel bumper option is taking over 5 weeks and standard plastic bumper is much shorter. There could be other optional parts that may add to the delay.

Just my observation...I may be worng. Still waiting for mine to sequence in and start. My vin was obtained on 9/28 and I did opt for the steel bumper.

Last edited:

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Dealer said today mine should be in around the 15th of Nov. that’s right at 8 weeks since I ordered on 9/17! Can’t wait!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

Completes now fully complete - build sheet published
Coachpenn

Completes
ASHER21BSJWranglerdfunkFluevog2021gelfin
JeepstockMarkoNuJeepRAGZSnazzyBaby
Tinman1

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
Kicker28/12

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

Builds Found - pending published build sheet

NameOrdered
Brandy9/28
Burda9/15
Chapman10/6
DarkShark9/18
DJL10/13
dshores10/1
Fluevog20219/26
gelfin9/30
Heather19/26
JeepPetty9/23
KennyP9/25
kleinf10/2
Marconetoy9/14
Nino9/18
nscapps19/25
rebel21build9/12
RubiconChat9/12
Tinman1 9/26
All of the above now have published build sheets EXCEPT:
Chapman
DJL
Nino
rebel21build

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a update from my order on 9/21. JLUR

At the dealer 10/26.

Disappointed at with the dealer on updates. If I would have not stopped by and checked I would not even know it was there...

Sponsored

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would also like to thank Dara, because she was the only measuring stick to know when your jeeps were done. I feel very lucky she has been doing this for all of us!!!

I will be getting My Jeep in the morning.

Thanks again Dara! You are a big help to many people.

Paul

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Just checking a handful of the crypto "builds found" above suggested that the Rubicons are starting the process a few days later. Agreed that the steel bumper seems like a ~3dy delay, the MOPAR stitched/perforated leather seats are ~6dy/5dy, hinge gate reinforcement ~4dy, all of this over an average of 50 days order-to-completion that has been steadily dropping after the summer.

Oh yeah, and the manual transmission. +6 days, probably one day for each forward speed. :angel:

I'm happy that we're finally seeing October orders appear in the list, but I'm still not expecting my 10/7 order to move to D1 until 11/7 at the earliest (and then since I have ordered all of the above except one thing... :crying:)

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just checking a handful of the crypto "builds found" above suggested that the Rubicons are starting the process a few days later. Agreed that the steel bumper seems like a ~3dy delay, the MOPAR stitched/perforated leather seats are ~6dy/5dy, hinge gate reinforcement ~4dy, all of this over an average of 50 days order-to-completion that has been steadily dropping after the summer.

Oh yeah, and the manual transmission. +6 days, probably one day for each forward speed. :angel:

I'm happy that we're finally seeing October orders appear in the list, but I'm still not expecting my 10/7 order to move to D1 until 11/7 at the earliest (and then since I have ordered all of the above except one thing... :crying:)
Geez....that’s some good record keeping and analyzing! Wanna take over??? :involve: I barely have time to track the builds and completes, never mind analyze like you did!! Thanks for doing that!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Geez....that’s some good record keeping and analyzing! Wanna take over??? :involve: I barely have time to track the builds and completes, never mind analyze like you did!! Thanks for doing that!
"Many hands make light work".

First and foremost I didn't want to abuse a friendly little system that's designed for end users to be checking in randomly once a week, so I limited myself to the 2020 completes and fetched pages rather slowly (mostly, sorry if you saw a few bursts in the logs). Everything else... well the order date is whatever people enter and I (rightly) don't know VINs, so I just checked end-to-end dates. I didn't bother running correlations. I'm not doing daily checks since we have an expert here set up to do that. :like:

Lemme go through the feature list and fetch some things people might find interesting and I'll plan to dump them here in a few days. As notable positives: Snazzberry Pearl Coat (16 completes) 9.8dy faster than average, MOPAR HD Rock Slider w/Step Assist (23) 8dy faster on average, 2.0L I4 DOHC DI Turbo Engine w/ ESS (145) 4.75dy faster.

And the very clear person that won the award: Air Conditioning Bypass. 1 build. 72.37dy faster. Sticker 10/5, ordered 10/28. I think they got the time travel package installed as well!

Advertisement

Advertisement