Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 JLR
Mine wasn't posted yet, but Jeep Chat said:
"Thank you, I can see your order has entered the build and is in the Trim stage! This is part of the base build and will be moving into inspection from here and onto have some more equipment installed! "

Not too sure how long it'll be until shipping, but it's making progress!
(08/27 order, 2door 2021 JLR, manual, hella yella)

Advertisement

rmronald

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Just chatted with Jeep Customer Assistance. They said mine is in build, trim. Has not shown up here on the tracker. Anyone know is Trim the last step?

CJJLUR78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Willys, and previously owner of a 85 CJ-7
Hi all...just curious if anyone knows what KZS status means? Dealer said it was shipped but there is no ETA on delivery. Dealer thinks we might see it within 2 wks...that would put it at ~8wks from order date (9/14). No sticker yet on the site either. Thank you

PGJeep17

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
2021 JLU Sport S (Billet Silver) ordered on 9/15; received notification that Build Sheet was found on 10/20; still no window sticker found, but notified by dealer (Koons in VA) this morning that my Jeep is currently "in transit." Per dealer "current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit." Originally told to expect that it would take 6-7 weeks, so timing seems to be about right. Good thing too, since new parts are starting to stack up in the garage.

Thanks for this service - it is appreciated, and it really helps to see the progress, as Jeep Cares does not seem to have much information in my limited interactions with them.

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 JLR
Just chatted with Jeep Customer Assistance. They said mine is in build, trim. Has not shown up here on the tracker. Anyone know is Trim the last step?
Hey! Our Jeeps must be hanging out together right now. Mine is in trim, too!

From this link (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/)

It looks like:
1) framing
2) paint
3) trim = doing the rest of the build
Steps 1, 2, and 3 can take 1 to 3 days

4) inspection = alignment, make sure things work, look for paint scratches, etc. Can go to rework if it has something weird. Time in this stage depends on what was found. No time estimate
5) install additional options, takes anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks
6) shipping = wait for a train or be put on a truck. If the dealer is within 250-300miles, it usually goes by truck. If it's outside of that, it takes a train

Sponsored

OutWill

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Status update, hopefully helps with other people's tracking.

-9SEP: Ordered '21 Hellayella JLURD w/leather, cold, tow, LED, 8.4", headliner, hard top, off-road camera
~30 SEP: D1 Status, still D1 as of 12OCT
~15OCT: Build sheet available
-16OCT: Build complete, waiting final inspection
-21OCT: JC said it was preparing for shipment but no ETA
-22OCT: Sticker available on this site. !!! It said "Not Found" but if you lookup existing by VIN vs Nickname you can still click the "Not Found" button and it might be there, that's how I found my build sheet early.
-22OCT: Dealer said "Wrangler has left the factory, ETA of 6NOV to our shipping yard in Denver. Roughly 3-4 weeks overall to dealership."

*Sorry to all the people who are going to start clicking "Not Found" daily now but it worked for me to get my build sheet & sticker before it said "Found".

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hey! Our Jeeps must be hanging out together right now. Mine is in trim, too!

From this link (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/)

It looks like:
1) framing
2) paint
3) trim = doing the rest of the build
Steps 1, 2, and 3 can take 1 to 3 days

4) inspection = alignment, make sure things work, look for paint scratches, etc. Can go to rework if it has something weird. Time in this stage depends on what was found. No time estimate
5) install additional options, takes anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks
6) shipping = wait for a train or be put on a truck. If the dealer is within 250-300miles, it usually goes by truck. If it's outside of that, it takes a train
Well, I can tell you that 3 days after JC told me I was in the Trim stage (10/16) I got the build sheet (10/19). As of yesterday JC told me that my vehicle was built and is pending installation of additional equipment. Getting closer day by day!

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Ordered my JLUR 9/17.
Build sheet published 10/15. Checked w/ Jeep chat and it was already in JB getting accessories.
As of today, it's still in JB status. Said it could take up to 2 weeks, so it's "still on track"

The base build went faster than when I ordered back in June (1 day vs 4), but I was only in accessories 2 days last time. Keep hoping to see that window sticker! :headbang:

dmcmurry

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Ordered 1 Sep, build sheet published today. At this point I was hoping it would show up on the lot never having a build sheet or sticker published. I'm jealous of all you guys getting your Jeeps delivered. I want Christmas to come now.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes

1895CaddisCJJUR78cugrluvrDirtyBanana
DragonbileeoRubi2020GarrettIo6pacJAM317
KragerLBTMomsFunJeepRoostyRubyDaCherry

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
Burnem9/1
DavesRam8/14
Dre9/24
ken117059/24

JLNOLA

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S MT
JC just told me that my 2 door Sport S has been built and moved to storage and it's awaiting shipping and possibly additional inspections. Any idea how long it might hang out on this step? Shipping to Mall of Georgia Jeep outside of Atlanta.

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
i got a call from my dealership today and finally got mine delivered. So far so good ! Ordered on 9/15 and picked up on 10/22. pretty decent wait time ! :D
That’s got to be some kind of record! Congratulations on the new Jeep

Advertisement

Advertisement