JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Ok. So you guys see the build sheet generally a couple days later, right? Is it the same but in reverse in Canada, or is the time difference a lot more up here?
Generally, a build sheet is published as the Jeep is coming off the line. Then, when it’s released for shipping a sticker is published. For those in Canada, it seems as though the sticker is published when the unit is scheduled for build. It can be in this status for quite some time, 30+ ish days or so. Then once it has been built and is coming off the line, the build sheet will be published. This is the way I understand it but I don’t have personal experience.

Any Canadian orders who can confirm??

Advertisement

rmronald

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
How does the order get on the build list. Does not appear to be first in, first out. How do they decide what to build when?

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
Is there a way to get the actual status code for an order? Chatted with Jeep online today and they said they aren't allowed to give the code. Is there a way to find it? Just curious.

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there a way to get the actual status code for an order? Chatted with Jeep online today and they said they aren't allowed to give the code. Is there a way to find it? Just curious.
Call your sales person. They can give it to you!

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes - all have published build sheets
AndyAbbyFeliciaGripJLHopeysRubiLittleGrey
LorelaiLoreskiMudawg10PacBlueRubiPaulb
r471RedToyTruckRobPS74755GSkyfrank
Snazzygirlxtremejoe

Builds Found - bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
ASHER219/9
brgrice9/16
BSJWrangler9/17
calemasters9/18
Jamalama9/23
PGJeep179/15

Builds Previously Found - Now have Published Build Sheets
Thejeepgirl

SnazberryGirl

First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys
Crypto Update

Completes - all have published build sheets
AndyAbbyFeliciaGripJLHopeysRubiLittleGrey
LorelaiLoreskiMudawg10PacBlueRubiPaulb
r471RedToyTruckRobPS74755GSkyfrank
Snazzygirlxtremejoe

Builds Found - bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
ASHER219/9
brgrice9/16
BSJWrangler9/17
calemasters9/18
Jamalama9/23
PGJeep179/15

Builds Previously Found - Now have Published Build Sheets
Thejeepgirl
How long after the build is complete and the sticker has been issued is it taking for people to get their build? Anyone in NC build a Rubi in Aug that has gotten theirs or expecting theirs soon? I am at the 9 week mark from date of order.

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
How long after the build is complete and the sticker has been issued is it taking for people to get their build? Anyone in NC build a Rubi in Aug that has gotten theirs or expecting theirs soon? I am at the 9 week mark from date of order.
Not in NC but way up past you in Maine. Window sticker published the 15th, status changed to ready for shipment the 16th, JC confirmed shipped out on the 18th, and it's scheduled to hit the terminal in Mass today. I'm hoping it won't take too long going those 3 1/2 hours from Mass to my Dealer in Maine.

Txdiamond17

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL
Did you order a snazzberry rubicon?? That is what I wanted, but was told I couldn’t get a rubicon in that color. I ended up with white, ordered 9/28 build and sticker are published. Waiting waiting waiting

Sponsored

Louisromersh

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel
Good Morning all,

So I just got off Jeep Chat and according to JC my Jeep is built and ready for the raod and still pending a ETA. But I have not seen any build sheet and/or window sticker, is there a delay when those two populate?

Thanks in advance.

KingBlotto

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Audi Q7, Chapparal 227ssx
Did you order a snazzberry rubicon?? That is what I wanted, but was told I couldn’t get a rubicon in that color. I ended up with white, ordered 9/28 build and sticker are published. Waiting waiting waiting

I ordered on 9/28 too. your post makes me happy. I hope Im close!

OutWill

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
For other people's SA, I ordered '21 JLURD 9 Sept, last Thursday 15 Oct it was waiting final inspection, today JC said "Your Wrangler is being prepped for shipping. An estimate for delivery should be assigned soon." Also no sticker available yet.
I hope it get's here (CO Springs) soon, I'm in a Camaro and snow is on the forecast!

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Just a little hopeful info here. Ordered my JLURD on 08/20, got a build sheet just over week ago (no sticker yet); just talked to my dealer, and she says "it's been built and released to shipping. It shows it should arrive at our West Coast hub around 10/30, and most likely at the dealer the 1st to 2nd week of November". We'll see if that holds up. She did tell me at the time of order that typically it should take 8-10 weeks, but that they were saying 12 weeks. So that'd be right on point if her new info holds true.

SnazberryGirl

First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys
I did order the Snazzberry for my Rubicon. I asked and was told it was available and it is on my build sheet.

Advertisement

Advertisement