JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

asni13

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Dang, my impatience is really getting the best of me now. Seeing all these builds complete around my date and weeks after me. I’m hoping crypto just isn’t picking it up. Dealer said on 10/13 it was in trim but Jeep Chat said yesterday it was sequenced for production.
I got my hopes up last week that this weekend might have been the day.

I just want my own car again. Totaled my 06 Wrangler back in the beginning of August

Advertisement

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
Did you ever work something out with the dealer? I hope you got your Jeep. I can't believe they would sell it to someone else when they should know its a sold vehicle.
We have an appointment to do paperwork & pickup tomorrow at 9AM. So far there hasn't been anymore issue, so I'm hoping we're good. I'm so excited.

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
Dang, my impatience is really getting the best of me now. Seeing all these builds complete around my date and weeks after me. I’m hoping crypto just isn’t picking it up. Dealer said on 10/13 it was in trim but Jeep Chat said yesterday it was sequenced for production.
I got my hopes up last week that this weekend might have been the day.

I just want my own car again. Totaled my 06 Wrangler back in the beginning of August
I was right there with you! Totaled my car on 7/22, ordered my JLUW on 8/22, got my first update of real progress 9/22, & we are picking up 10/17.

For me, the dealer seemed to have updates a day or two ahead of what Jeep Chat coud tell me. They just didn't give as many updates as I wanted.. :giggle: Hopefully your Jeep will be there in the nextfew days. :fingerscrossed:

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
We have an appointment to do paperwork & pickup tomorrow at 9AM. So far there hasn't been anymore issue, so I'm hoping we're good. I'm so excited.
I'm glad it all worked out for you. The delay will probably just make you enjoy it more.

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon unlimited manual, 2021 Ram 1500 ecodiesel crew
8/26 ordered
10/16 got called and its at the dealer!

Longest 7 weeks since I was young waiting for Christmas. But feel extremely lucky that I had one of the quick builds it seems!

Sponsored

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
We do still have the ETA window of 10/21/2020 - 11/04/2020

Trying to decide if I’m going to believe this delivery time frame or not. I’m in Maine, doubting the speediness of that estimate.

RTCalifornia

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 X3 M40i, 2019 M4 Cv Comp, 2013 Abarth
Occupation
Multi Cloud Engineering
Woohoo, they are gettin to the 9/28 orders!

jpkramer203

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited, 2016 Honda Civic Hatchback,2014 Ford F150 FX4,
I am bouncing status updates from my dealer with status updated from Jeep Chat. No build sheet or window sticker yet. Jeep chat says parts are ready and it will be entering build process soon. Dealer says they still expect to ship on 10/17, which seems impossible given what Jeep Chat says. Has everyone else experienced wildly different information on their orders like this? I placed my order with dealer on 09/15, got a VIN two days later, and the 10/17 date a few days after that.
Update: Yesterday, dealer informed me it was in paint with a new ship date of 10/16. This morning Jeep Chat informed me that initial build was completed and it was waiting for installation of optional equipment. Was able to find the build sheet, which was not available this morning when I first checked.

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My rubicon was ordered on 9/21 and is in JB status (sent to body vendor) as of now. I guess to add on some of the options. I did order this 99.8 percent loaded. So the new est ship date is 10/25. The build sheet just showed it’s self last night 10/15
Original est ship date was 10/16 then a week ago it was still in D1 status with a new est ship date of 10/17. I just put this info here for information for the group and a gauge on timing.

Paul

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
Build sheet published 9/13, JC reported vehicle was in inspection phase. Now JC says it's at body vendor receiving options.

Sponsored

OutWill

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Network/Server Engineer/Admin
Dang it. Jeep Chat said it is built and waiting final inspection. No build sheet available though. Ordered a '21 YJLURD (yellow JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel) on 9SEP20.

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
Build sheet published 9/13, JC reported vehicle was in inspection phase. Now JC says it's at body vendor receiving options.
May your trip to the body vendor be quicker than my 8 day stay.

Springs

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Rubicon JL 4-Door
My rubicon was ordered on 9/21 and is in JB status (sent to body vendor) as of now. I guess to add on some of the options. I did order this 99.8 percent loaded. So the new est ship date is 10/25. The build sheet just showed it’s self last night 10/15
Original est ship date was 10/16 then a week ago it was still in D1 status with a new est ship date of 10/17. I just put this info here for information for the group and a gauge on timing.

Paul
Where are you getting the status updates? we just received the build sheet but I dont know how to get what status it is in.

asni13

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Well, it looks like crypto and Jeep Chat just isn't finding my build, because my dealer just called and said my jeep arrived this morning!!

Advertisement

Advertisement