Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
@AuroraStanley have you heard anymore, or have you been able to pick up your Willys yet?
It arrived at the dealer this morning.. but hubs & I are in quarantine... so they’re trying to figure out how to make a contact-free sale. Otherwise,we won’t be able to pickup until 10/16. :crying::headbang: (Slightly disappointed how minimal communication has been about this too.)
In the meantime, I’ve been drooling over these pictures all day.

149513B9-186B-4068-81F0-C6324912730B.jpeg

EFC451E3-C274-4096-9769-65AC18C56087.jpeg

458D2258-84F0-4BA2-A1E1-4BC3B5D7E883.jpeg

5677301A-CD69-42D0-8A0B-8CA0DF421D9B.jpeg

Advertisement

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correction; at 10:30PM I'm just finding out via text that there's "no way we can think of" to do an online/contact-free purchase. So they're holding the Jeep until we are out of quarantine. Que slight panic as I recall a whole thread of owners who's ordered Jeeps were sold to other customers.... :headbang:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Questions:
1.) What is Crypto? Please explain.
2.) Other than the dealer or JC, is there a way to see the current build status?
I join the fold as well. #1 was certainly my first question reading around --- it's very "cryptic" :D --- but I managed to track it down to the first post.

I'm already champing at the bit waiting for a VIN, but it's the weekend so I'll give my dealer until Wednesday before I bug them. With luck they'll proactively contact me before then.

ps My other big trouble is deciding on my Jeep's name. :involve:

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I join the fold as well. #1 was certainly my first question reading around --- it's very "cryptic" :D --- but I managed to track it down to the first post.

I'm already champing at the bit waiting for a VIN, but it's the weekend so I'll give my dealer until Wednesday before I bug them. With luck they'll proactively contact me before then.

I waited 7 days after my order date to ask my dealer for the VIN. He did have the VIN on day 7. Not sure if it was available before day 7.

Anyway, congratulations on your new Jeep order.

wedgeajt

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2-Door JK, 2021 Rubicon (ordered)
Correction; at 10:30PM I'm just finding out via text that there's "no way we can think of" to do an online/contact-free purchase. So they're holding the Jeep until we are out of quarantine. Que slight panic as I recall a whole thread of owners who's ordered Jeeps were sold to other customers.... :headbang:
I would double check any quarantine requirements. I think now it is more symptom based than it is just wait 14 days. Would hate to have to wait any longer than necessary and potentially have the Jeep sold to another.

Sponsored

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would double check any quarantine requirements. I think now it is more symptom based than it is just wait 14 days. Would hate to have to wait any longer than necessary and potentially have the Jeep sold to another.
I wish that were the case, but since he was exposed to a symptomatic individual (& two coworkers have since become symptomatic,) they have mandated a 14 day quarantine. I hate waiting, believe me... but better safe than sorry I suppose. We are already on emergency sick (COVID relief) leave until the 14 day mark.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
It arrived at the dealer this morning.. but hubs & I are in quarantine... so they’re trying to figure out how to make a contact-free sale. Otherwise,we won’t be able to pickup until 10/16. :crying::headbang: (Slightly disappointed how minimal communication has been about this too.)
In the meantime, I’ve been drooling over these pictures all day.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5677301A-CD69-42D0-8A0B-8CA0DF421D9B

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5677301A-CD69-42D0-8A0B-8CA0DF421D9B

Now I’m drooling. ☺ What a beauty! Be safe and don’t you fret. The Big Guy upstairs will hold it for you.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
That’s crazy. The dealership I’m using here in Wilmington is able to do it. You do everything in line, and even bring the Jeep to you.

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now I’m drooling. ☺ What a beauty! Be safe and don’t you fret. The Big Guy upstairs will hold it for you.
I’m hoping! I’m losing faith in my dealer though. First thing this morning with “send us your insurance info so we can start the approval process.” If I can’t come get it, I’m not providing insurance information before we have even agreed to financing.

That’s crazy. The dealership I’m using here in Wilmington is able to do it. You do everything in line, and even bring the Jeep to you.
Tha’s exactly what I was expecting them to come back with, when I told them we would need contact-free purchase in order to complete the deal this weekend. Instead? We don’t see a way to make it work, we’ll just have to wait until the end of your quarantine. There were some other crappy details too... So we’re not off to a great start.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:
Completes
Janice ordered 9/1 - build & sticker showed up today
Pollock
sarasara - never saw published build sheet

Builds Previously Found - No Published
Harry51S
Hass
joebad

Builds Found
NameOrdered
1wrangler9/4
2021Rubicon8/27
jseneca649/5
Lumpy1970?
MyRuby8/31
pelon8/31

Stickers Found
Bobski ordered 9/5

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

I had my vin the next day. Von same day as order.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Good point! I used a third party to negotiate and handle the order of my Jeep, and one of the things she negotiated was delivery to my parents house in Pittsburgh. I’m just going to fly in from Philly and pick it up. Paperwork and everything will be handled prior to delivery. I did, however, confirm my ability to deny delivery if any issues are found during the walk around and test drive. Now this is currently a theoretical arrangement as it has not yet happened. I’ll post a review of the auto negotiator and dealership/order experience once my baby has been received and the paperwork completed. ☺

Elsinore73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hi there.
Been out of the wrangler community for a while, had a ‘98 TJ sport 4.0L, 5 speed chili pepper red I sold a few years back due to frame rot.

I just jumped back in and ordered a 2021 JLUR, 6 speed manual in Snazzberry.

my order was placed on 8/6/20,
build date is 9/23, so hopefully getting close!
Just to update I finally got my Jeep!
Ordered 8/6, built 9/19, shipped 9/22, delivered to dealer and later the same day to me on 10/9.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5A70CBBE-6C28-4C95-814B-E240253D782F

Advertisement

Advertisement