Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
Aaorn
greenjeep
isaaccoxwell - :clap: Almost 2 months from build sheet to sticker. Build sheet was found on 8/13!
MKJLU
Mojofallen
MrSafari
RebelRob - never saw published build sheet
WillysNH - never saw published build sheet

Build Found - Sheet Published
SAM9158 ordered 8/31

Builds Previously Found - sheet now published
21JLURDRMR
AmyRubi
Heimkehr
Pollock

Advertisement

roguebuck

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering 2021 JL
A couple things did not go as expected.

1) THe Jeep Chat people could never give a code or update anything but the most basic status
2) The dealer salesperson had much better information including an ETA, but still never had a code.
3) My Jeep is now all the way to complete and in storage and the tool on page one still has no build sheet or sticker sheet that works (I have checked the VIN 3 times to confirm it). Is there an update to that tool somewhere?

First Name
Hasan & Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I just got a text from my dealer. The status code is currently "F" which means in paint. Still no Build Sheet published on Jeep site. According to the sales manager im 1-2 weeks out from it arriving on the lot at this point based off past orders for them.

21RubiconZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2007 VN2000
All these September orders. I ordered on 8/27, so hopefully they update mine soon!

Mine is a yellow 2 door manual rubicon, so probably an odd ball, low volume configuration? Who knows
I feel your pain. I also ordered the Hella Yella Rubicon 2 door manual on August 30th. Makes me nervous seeing all these September orders going through.

Last edited:

buymenow00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Sahara Altitude
Yippeee! Got an email from crypto last night that my sticker's been published! Was also able to confirm that my dealer did get the Premium Audio added - I requested this after the initial order, so am relieved that it showed up on the sticker. Build sheet was published this past Monday, so only 4 days to get the sticker...better than I was expecting!

Thanks to all who help keep Crypto up to date and running!!

Sponsored

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yippeee! Got an email from crypto last night that my sticker's been published! Was also able to confirm that my dealer did get the Premium Audio added - I requested this after the initial order, so am relieved that it showed up on the sticker. Build sheet was published this past Monday, so only 4 days to get the sticker...better than I was expecting!

Thanks to all who help keep Crypto up to date and running!!
Hi. What date did you order your Jeep?

WillysNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Commander, 2021 Willys (on order)
Hi. What date did you order your Jeep?
Hi there, you weren't talking to me but for some additional context for you, my order was 25 August. My build sheet was 2 October and I got my sticker via Crypto last night.

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Curious if anyone is seeing diesel Rubicons being updated/delivered/build sheets/stickers etc.... on this Thread. I ordered on 8/20, and so far all I get is D1 (ready to build) from the my dealer, and the generic "alls the parts required to assemble.....etc" from Jeep Chat. Thanks in advance...

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I know I will not get the build sheet until the Jeep is built and I will not get the window sticker until the Jeep is shipped, but this does not stop me from checking this thread every day. It's going to be a long haul for me. :time:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1602187537118

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
Amit9/3
AppGhost9/1
Bratcher9/4
calipo8/29
RoganJeep8/28
Stinky8/29

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I know I will not get the build sheet until the Jeep is built and I will not get the window sticker until the Jeep is shipped,
I thought the build sheet was issued (i.e., made accessible to the consumer) when the vehicle was entering production?

I'm happy to be corrected here. My build sheet was provided via Crypto yesterday. If it's actually issued after the vehicle has been manufactured, Yay me. If not, that's ok too.

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Thanks to everybody in this thread and especially Dara. Picked mine up from Steve in Linn MO on Tuesday. July 17 order. Steve is great btw. Here she is with day 1 mods of hot heads headliners and tint. See you in other parts of the forum or back here if the 392 becomes real!
20201008_180018.jpg
20201008_180244.jpg

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought the build sheet was issued (i.e., made accessible to the consumer) when the vehicle was entering production?

I'm happy to be corrected here. My build sheet was provided via Crypto yesterday. If it's actually issued after the vehicle has been manufactured, Yay me. If not, that's ok too.
From my experience, the build sheet is published when it comes off the line. According to JC, my build began on 8/19. On 8/20 I was told by JC that the build was complete and had passed all quality inspections. The build sheet was published on 8/21 (that’s when I got the email from Crypto) after it had come off the line. On 8/22 I spoke to JC and they gave me a shipping window that began with 8/21. So the timeline of coming off the line and then publishing makes sense.

Also, sometimes it appears that Bob (my name for the build sheet guy lol) has a pile of build sheets to enter and this timeline doesn’t necessarily apply. It can be days or weeks before the sheet shows up. Also, sometimes it never shows up as Bob buries them in his drawer because there are too many. Hahaha Honestly, I really don’t know why that happens. Happens with stickers too.

Advertisement

Advertisement