Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
Willy’s JLU

Ordered: 8/25
VIN: 8/26
Build date of 10/7

Checked with Jeep chat late yesterday afternoon and it was still a box of parts.

Dealer emailed me today at noon and it’s currently in paint.

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Picked her up today at Koons and drove 5 hours home. Thankfully my wife noticed a 3/4 cut in the leather drivers seat in the middle of the bottom part of the seat before we left. Since I live 5 hours away they agreed to reimburse me for the seat once I get it replaced. Also got a 7 yr 75k extended Warranty for $840. They matched a quote I got from Tom Winkels for the same extended warranty. Process was easy and Howard in Finance was great.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 8E7BAE15-40C4-44CD-A267-DE4C11203FFA

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations!! So glad you got it! Looks awesome!
Thanks! I'm super excited. Definitely drives better than my old JK did.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
Broyles
MVNG4WD

Builds Found
SC ordered 8/31

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20201003_172825

JLURD just picked up yesterday 10/3
Ordered 7/30
Build sheet 9/9
Sticker 9/14
At dealer 10/1

I had always thought first or second week of October. JC had said between 9/26 and 10/6.

All in all a very smooth process. Dealer was not pro active on communication but did respond when contacted. Very good purchase experience overall.

Thanks WillysGirl for keeping this up!

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
100 days from order to in the garage. Worth every second. My last was a 92' YJ. I am very impressed with the JL. I expected to sacrifice some in road manners, comfort, etc in comparison to a Grand Cherokee for example. While I test drove a number of JL's, I never got to put a ton of miles on them or spend hours in them at a time. This JL is a ton of fun to drive and quite comfortable on the highway. It's no Lexus, but it's miles away from the Jeeps I drove years ago. YMMV - PS the diesel is a lot of fun too. I can't wait to get her off road.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_9424.JPG

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
NSWrangler

Stickers Found
Dalia ordered 8/25
TennRubicon ordered 8/24

Hishashish

First Name
Hish'm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing at the Moment!
Occupation
Product Manager
Hi Guys - noob question here - and apologies if I'm on wrong track.
I was able to use the tracking tool that was on another thread: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

And plugged in my VIN - yesterday I got no results. But today as I randomly checked, maybe I did it wrong, I got an actual PDF - pictured attached.

Does this mean that my truck has completed its build?

JeepBuild..JPG

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Guys - noob question here - and apologies if I'm on wrong track.
I was able to use the tracking tool that was on another thread: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

And plugged in my VIN - yesterday I got no results. But today as I randomly checked, maybe I did it wrong, I got an actual PDF - pictured attached.

Does this mean that my truck has completed its build?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking JeepBuild..JPG
I would think if you punched your vin number in and got that and you ordered a Sahara it must be yours. Did you order In August or before? Because it seems to this would be the case.

Hishashish

First Name
Hish'm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing at the Moment!
Occupation
Product Manager
I would think if you punched your vin number in and got that and you ordered a Sahara it must be yours. Did you order In August or before? Because it seems to this would be the case.
I guess my question was - is this what a build sheet looks like (I should have been more clear, whoops!)

But I reached out to Jeep customer service thru the chat, they are confirming that I should have the car at my dealer by 10/14 (subject to change).

Advertisement

Advertisement