JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
I wish this was true. My Jeep was completed a week ago and as of last night no estimated shipping date has been given. Too bad I can't pick up my jeep at the factory since I live only an hour and a half away.
I feel your pain. That makes
Ordered June 22, picked it up this morning. I'm not a morning person, but to get my Jeep I am! 99 days since the date my order was placed.

IMG_20201001_133715_064.jpg
Seeing that I now know its nicer than on the web site. Its off-roady....Good luck!

Advertisement

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
I have two Jeeps on order. I asked for the VIN numbers from the salesman and got these
46739023ML521686
46984803MW585687
Are these VIN numbers? I read that the VIN is 17 characters and these are only 16. Is this the VON number? I put these in the tracker last night and as of now nothing shows up. Appreciate any info.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I have two Jeeps on order. I asked for the VIN numbers from the salesman and got these
46739023ML521686
46984803MW585687
Are these VIN numbers? I read that the VIN is 17 characters and these are only 16. Is this the VON number? I put these in the tracker last night and as of now nothing shows up. Appreciate any info.
These are not Vins. Your vin is a 17 digit string of numbers and letters. It will start with, at the very least, 1C. The last 8 of your numbers may be correct. The first part is definitely wrong. This doesn't look like the von either. Although, when I look at it, this could be a combination of the von and the vin. First 8 the von last 8 could be last 8 of the vin. Reach out to Jeep Chat with the first 8 of the first string using that as the von and see what they say. If it yields a result do the same with the second. JC can give you the vin. If no good, call your sales manager tomorrow and get a correct von/vin.

:) Dara

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I didn't think that "looked" like a proper VIN as I figured there would be more alpha characters to it. I'll see if I can figure out this Jeep Chat thing. The links I saw earlier in the thread didn't seem to work.

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel

Sponsored

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got the right VIN's from the salesman and entered them into the lookup. It says NONE for build and sticker info but the door, trim and engine info is there. I'll wait and see if I get more info after it updates again. Thanks again for the help.

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
MotoMatt and AppleJacks23 congratulations.

It looks like we have three of a kind. After over a month to go 100 miles from Toledo to my dealer I finally picked mine up on Monday. Unfortunately the weather in Ohio stinks but I am still trying to get the soft top on.

Congrats.

IMG_0391.jpg
Where in Ohio? Indiana native, former Cleveland resident, and glad to be in Texas! Btw good looking rig!

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
My JLURD ordered 7/4 is home! One issue to work through but otherwise a productive day. Even talked the wife into hanging the hard top so we and the kids could cruise the town before I put the soft top on tonight. We're about to hit the best weather of the year in North Texas!

20200929_100052.jpg

20200929_100254.jpg

20200929_203040.jpg
What top garage holder is that?

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

Completes
TMR

Builds Found- Now Have a Published Build Sheet
Brenden
TheRu06
wmjeep

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got the right VIN's from the salesman and entered them into the lookup. It says NONE for build and sticker info but the door, trim and engine info is there. I'll wait and see if I get more info after it updates again. Thanks again for the help.
Excellent! Now you have good info! As for nothing found in Crypto, this is typical until something is published. The system pulls from the FCA databases and only when something shows up will you get a result. It is also possible that Crypto Crypto may miss a few here and there. Not to worry, you can always query the databases yourself as you've been doing.

You probably read this, but just in case you haven't - have a look at this thread.

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
What top garage holder is that?
For now 4 lag hooks and 3 ratchet straps. First official mod was the topsy hard top brackets. Made this way easier. Total cost about $40, mostly in the topsy brackets. Will eventually rig up my harbor freight hoist but this was quick and easy.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Got the right VIN's from the salesman and entered them into the lookup. It says NONE for build and sticker info but the door, trim and engine info is there.

I'll wait and see if I get more info after it updates again.
Be prepared to see NONE for a little while. I'm still seeing the same; my order date was 9/3.

MainerJeep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Ordered on 9/23/20 - 2021 80th Anniversary for my wife. Got my VIN, but when I try and enter under "Track New" it tells me invalid nickname when I click search. Anyone offer any help on this?

Advertisement

Advertisement