Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon unlimited manual, 2021 Ram 1500 ecodiesel crew
Ordered 8/26

Found out Saturday 9/26 that today is build date.

Found out today via jeep chat that its in Trim stage!

Advertisement

First Name
Hasan & Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So after talking with JC and Talking to my sales rep, the Build Sheet And Window stickers arent typically published until the vehicles are about to ship. And on another good note, ordered 9/5 JLUR 3.6, will be delivered 10/8. The parts are sequenced and it is about to be built. WAHOO. Crypto Nickname is Hass.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I wonder how many other people swap out the hardtop with the soft top on day one lol
We took the HT off immediately and drove around topless and then naked for a few days. W put the ST on when we thought rain was coming. We have just put the HT back on as it’s getting cooler and we’re going to try the HT for this winter. I miss the ST already!

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
You can manually verify what crypto is checking. Look under this thread
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/
Look under the Build section where it has two www.jeep.com links where you enter your VIN.

Crypto is just meant to be 'somewhat' automated. I think it also aggregates all the different build options.

I just manually verified these links without going through crypto. And also talking to JC.
I’ve been getting the same information as you for over a week now(........ should be entering the build very soon) and the dealer gave me a scheduled ship date. After contacting Jeep chat ( Vivian was very helpful) she informed me that a build can sit in that status for 30 days, but hopefully it will move sooner. The ship date is tentatively assigned based on the up to 30 day standard stage time at step. Aligned perfectly with the ship date provided by the dealer. Also patiently waiting..... Sort of
Hopefully yours moves faster

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update

Completes - bolds have published build sheets
bcdBinderBlancaSpuzzy

Builds Found - pending published build sheets
NameOrdered
JLURD4258/24
TMR8/25
wmjeep8/24

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
We took the HT off immediately and drove around topless and then naked for a few days. W put the ST on when we thought rain was coming. We have just put the HT back on as it’s getting cooler and we’re going to try the HT for this winter. I miss the ST already!
I called the dealership today, my Jeep arrived last night. I'm picking it up tomorrow, just in time for me to start my work week. :(

It's also getting too cool for me to justify taking off the hard top. Summer wasted waiting on my new baby.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called the dealership today, my Jeep arrived last night. I'm picking it up tomorrow, just in time for me to start my work week. :(

It's also getting too cool for me to justify taking off the hard top. Summer wasted waiting on my new baby.
The good news is....there’s always next summer!!!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

Completes
Kb2021 (never saw published build sheet)
LolaBunny (never saw published build sheet)

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Fortunately our weather is just getting nice. Should be ST all the way until Thanksgiving!

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.

I feel your pain. My mustang was totaled 07/22. JLU Willys was ordered 08/22. Finally got my first real/exciting update on 09/22. Now it's expected to be delivered to the dealer between 10/06 - 10/20. Cool weather has hit us early this year so I don't think hubs will be helping me take the hard top off until summer 2021 & he's already getting fussy about buying a soft top "When it will be too cold to use it..." :facepalm: Now it's set to arrive right after work gets busy & I don't have nearly as much time to enjoy it. :headbang:

Sponsored

Daymack

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cadillac SRX, 2013 Silverado Z-71 and On Order 2021 JLU Sahara
So after talking with JC and Talking to my sales rep, the Build Sheet And Window stickers arent typically published until the vehicles are about to ship. And on another good note, ordered 9/5 JLUR 3.6, will be delivered 10/8. The parts are sequenced and it is about to be built. WAHOO. Crypto Nickname is Hass.
I wish this was true. My Jeep was completed a week ago and as of last night no estimated shipping date has been given. Too bad I can't pick up my jeep at the factory since I live only an hour and a half away.

ScootScharf

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD
MotoMatt and AppleJacks23 congratulations.

It looks like we have three of a kind. After over a month to go 100 miles from Toledo to my dealer I finally picked mine up on Monday. Unfortunately the weather in Ohio stinks but I am still trying to get the soft top on.

Congrats.

IMG_0391.jpg

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
MotoMatt and AppleJacks23 congratulations.

It looks like we have three of a kind. After over a month to go 100 miles from Toledo to my dealer I finally picked mine up on Monday. Unfortunately the weather in Ohio stinks but I am still trying to get the soft top on.

Congrats.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_0391
That's a good looking Jeep! Congrats! Enjoy!

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered June 22, picked it up this morning. I'm not a morning person, but to get my Jeep I am! 99 days since the date my order was placed.

IMG_20201001_133715_064.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement