Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
89 days, but it is on the lot. Picking up on Saturday!

Resized_20200929_133319.jpeg
Resized_20200929_133339 2.jpeg
Mine is lost at the railyard, apparently. I'm at 97 days and counting. My dealership told me it was in Denver 5 days ago and the dealership Longmont could see it any day. Might have to call and ask again. This sucks, considering people who ordered theirs 2 months after me have gotten theirs.

I'm driving a 25 year old F250. I need my Jeep!

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes
GACJMAC2307Rotormech1RubySzymanscarpSpitler

Builds Found - pending published build sheets
NameOrdered
Blanca8/25
bos248/25
Dmax4me9/3
JoNelle8/25
Kb20218/24
LolaBunny8/25
RebelRob9/4

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
My JLURD ordered 7/4 is home! One issue to work through but otherwise a productive day. Even talked the wife into hanging the hard top so we and the kids could cruise the town before I put the soft top on tonight. We're about to hit the best weather of the year in North Texas!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200929_100052

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200929_100254

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200929_203040

FormerF150Owner

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Sienna, Jeep JKU 2016, ordered 2 door JL 2021 on 8/10/2020
My JLURD ordered 7/4 is home! One issue to work through but otherwise a productive day. Even talked the wife into hanging the hard top so we and the kids could cruise the town before I put the soft top on tonight. We're about to hit the best weather of the year in North Texas!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200929_203040

That was my base model yellow 2 door right beside yours. I picked up mine at 6PM.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Is the automated tracker down? Last time it updated was 4:59 PM (PST)
Good possibility. I have to wait until later to tell for sure. The programmer (a fellow forum member) will give it a little kick in the @ss if it is. I like to wait 24 hours with no updates before reaching out. He has a life outside of Crypto...imagine?? Hahahaha

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good
Good possibility. I have to wait until later to tell for sure. The programmer (a fellow forum member) will give it a little kick in the @ss if it is. I like to wait 24 hours with no updates before reaching out. He has a life outside of Crypto...imagine?? Hahahaha
Good morning. I am sure he does. Thanks

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic

!
Congratulations! You have excellent taste!;)

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! You have excellent taste!;)
Thanks! Too bad I have to go to the shop tomorrow because the rear window won't go up after I put it down. Be sure to go through everything when you take delivery. I still would have taken it home yesterday but it would have been nice to have a jump on getting it in to get it fixed. I wonder how many other people swap out the hardtop with the soft top on day one lol

Sponsored

cfenoglio

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2dr Rubicon, 2017 4dr rubicon, ordered a 2018JL 2dr rubicon
Thanks! Too bad I have to go to the shop tomorrow because the rear window won't go up after I put it down. Be sure to go through everything when you take delivery. I still would have taken it home yesterday but it would have been nice to have a jump on getting it in to get it fixed. I wonder how many other people swap out the hardtop with the soft top on day one lol
I've had 9 jeeps, and finally ordered one without a hard top. I have had as many as 3 tops
hanging from the garage ceiling that never came down.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
hoping today is the day once crypto gets updated. I am on day 21 since order. :fingerscrossed:

JC says Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!

Last edited:

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
hoping today is the day once crypto gets updated. I am on day 21 since order. :fingerscrossed:

JC says Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!
I ordered 9/1 and mine is scheduled to be built around 10/9. It's hard being patient....

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler

You can manually verify what crypto is checking. Look under this thread
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/
Look under the Build section where it has two www.jeep.com links where you enter your VIN.

Crypto is just meant to be 'somewhat' automated. I think it also aggregates all the different build options.

I just manually verified these links without going through crypto. And also talking to JC.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
You can manually verify what crypto is checking. Look under this thread
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/
Look under the Build section where it has two www.jeep.com links where you enter your VIN.

Crypto is just meant to be 'somewhat' automated. I think it also aggregates all the different build options.

I just manually verified these links without going through crypto. And also talking to JC.
I have both of those links saved on my computer looking for updates anywhere I can.

Advertisement

Advertisement