JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Just heard from @MinerSteve that the JLUR is at the dealer and getting unloaded from the truck! Pictures to come soon and hopefully picking it up Friday! If you are in the Midwest, I highly recommend buying from him, great customer service (today is his day off but he still is sending me and his other customers info and pictures on their Jeeps when they arrive) and gets his customers a great price

Advertisement

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
I also went with Steve because of word of mouth from this forum and he has been great to deal with! Hopefully I’ll be heading there soon from Michigan. I just got my sticker today. My diesel rubicon should be on a train somewhere

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
Picked up my JL two door yesterday from Travis @ Tri City Jeep in Eden NC.

Super smooth transaction and excellent to deal with. 7% below invoice with tread lightly & Chrysler 0% financing.

Ordered on 08/05 delivered on 09/26.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking D49D9CFB-469B-4857-AB56-2020C3E07143

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking D49D9CFB-469B-4857-AB56-2020C3E07143
Nice Jeep! I'm going to shoot for the 0% financing. Did you have do or show them anything to request it?

Sponsored

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
My Jeep has arrived in Linn, MO! Still awaiting a pic from Steve, but 4 other Jeep's of his are on it too!
Ugg, im starting to worry mine wasnt on that truck even though mine was at the rail yard with the rest of Steve's orders last Wednesday. I haven't heard anything from him yet. Shot him a text and fingers crossed.

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Ugg, im starting to worry mine wasnt on that truck even though mine was at the rail yard with the rest of Steve's orders last Wednesday. I haven't heard anything from him yet. Shot him a text and fingers crossed.
and fear confirmed. mine wasn't on the truck even though we were at the rail yard together. What a joke.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
and fear confirmed. mine wasn't on the truck even though we were at the rail yard together. What a joke.
Saddening. It could just be where it has been queued for pickup. Logistics isn't always FIFO and sometimes is LIFO. You know where it is, it's only a matter of time now.

Sponsored

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
That's really a bummer. Why wouldn't they have them all on there.

Advertisement

Advertisement