JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Maybe I'll join you in the land of JLUR ownership soon. Mine is supposedly in the state at least. Enjoy yours!
Dude, sorry yours is taking as long as mine took to arrive. While it is worth the wait, you have to wonder why we have waited so long.

Advertisement

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello. New to the forum. I see the build list was pulled for a date of 9/2. I ordered mine on 9/21.

RoadNazi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Got my update today. Off the train in Pearland and just waiting on the truck up to Conroe. Hoping Tuesday!

21 JLURD, ordered 7/4
Following...mine is waiting for a spot on the train to pearland, and going to Demondtrond as well

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Here she is!
Ordered 20 July, took delivery on 24 September.
Being a Jeep, I have spent the majority of the weekend modding and of course, waiting on more parts to arrive.
Big thanks to Nerubi for the write-up with what to expect and timeline, and to WillysGirl for keeping us up to date with Crypto. Also Kent at Peterson Jeep in Nampa Idaho for 9% below invoice as well as a quick and easy buying process. He's an enthusiast so it's pretty easy to talk all things Jeep with him!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking tempImagecLHUb1

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Been lurking but signed up when I saw this tracker pop up. Good timing since I'm bout to place an order for a Sting Gray JLUR, my first Jeep! :handsinair:

How long does it usually take after placing order for the build sheet and window sticker to be available? So I can just input my info to this tracker as soon as I place order?
Here she is!
Being a Jeep, I have spent the majority of the weekend modding and of course, waiting on more parts to arrive.
Big thanks to Nerubi for the write-up with what to expect and timeline, and to WillysGirl for keeping us up to date with Crypto. Also Kent at Peterson Jeep in Nampa Idaho for 9% below invoice as well as a quick and easy buying process. He's an enthusiast so it's pretty easy to talk all things Jeep with him!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking tempImagecLHUb1
Here she is!
Congratulations
Did you have them install the Mopar lift? What wheels and tires? Look really good on the Granite

Sponsored

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Congratulations
Did you have them install the Mopar lift? What wheels and tires? Look really good on the Granite
Thanks, I'm digging it so far.
I nearly went with the Mopar lift, but I wound up with the TeraFlex ST2 with Falcon 3.1 shocks, as well as the Falcon Steering stabilizer, also had them install Rock Krawler track bars to center things. I wound up driving it home to Utah, from Nampa (Boise) with the factory 33" tires, so yeah, for a quick minute, I had Jeep that skipped leg day.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

Completes:
Boyetter
ConwayTheJeep
Killertraylor (never saw published build sheet on this one)

Icom7800

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome!!! Congrats on your order. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

FYI - Have a look at this thread for some great insight into the process - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/
Thank you very much! It’s hard to get info on the process after the order. I do want to thank you for all your work here. This info is just about the only thing we have to get updates a few times a day. I think your a diehard Jeep fan and I think I will become one too!

Killertraylor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUD
Thanks, Dara! Just got the email this morning with the window sticker. Looks like it shipped 9/25. Not bad for a JLURD with most every option ordered 8-19. Now to keep fingers crossed that it doesn't take a month to get to OR, lol!

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you very much! It’s hard to get info on the process after the order. I do want to thank you for all your work here. This info is just about the only thing we have to get updates a few times a day. I think your a diehard Jeep fan and I think I will become one too!
You’re so very welcome! I’m a new die hard Jeep fan having just ordered (7/7) and picked up (9/4) my Very first Jeep!!! I am in love!

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Finally have a Jeep again! We picked it up from Kent in Nampa yesterday morning and drove it home. Ordered 7/7, arrived at dealer 9/24, we picked it up 9/26.

I had the roof rack installed and top off for a midnight ride around the neighborhood last night. Soft top and 37s went on this morning! My wife was skeptical of me doing all of this stuff with a Jeep we've owned less than 24 hours, but when she saw it in the garage she squealed with delight, grabbed her key, and took it for a drive. "We can never go back!"

Also, the soft top box is HUGE (lab for scale?)! Takes up pretty much entire cargo and back seat area. You can't move the front seats much (or recline) and I had to wedge the dog up between the lid and the roof. And man is there a ton of cardboard! Recycle can won't fit it all this week.

Thank you so much for the effort you continue to put into this @WillysGirl and @nerubi !

NewJL1.jpg

NewJL2.jpg

NewJL3.jpg

NewJL4.jpg

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally have a Jeep again! We picked it up from Kent in Nampa yesterday morning and drove it home. Ordered 7/7, arrived at dealer 9/24, we picked it up 9/26.

I had the roof rack installed and top off for a midnight ride around the neighborhood last night. Soft top and 37s went on this morning! My wife was skeptical of me doing all of this stuff with a Jeep we've owned less than 24 hours, but when she saw it in the garage she squealed with delight, grabbed her key, and took it for a drive. "We can never go back!"

Also, the soft top box is HUGE (lab for scale?)! Takes up pretty much entire cargo and back seat area. You can't move the front seats much (or recline) and I had to wedge the dog up between the lid and the roof. And man is there a ton of cardboard! Recycle can won't fit it all this week.

Thank you so much for the effort you continue to put into this @WillysGirl and @nerubi !

NewJL1.jpg

NewJL2.jpg

NewJL3.jpg

NewJL4.jpg
It’s gorgeous!!!! Congrats! And enjoy!

21JLURDRMR

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking NewJL4

Did you install any kind of lift to fit the 37’s?

Advertisement

Advertisement